View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden has been killed

Pages : [1] 2 3

Rabi Mansur
05-02-2011, 03:03 AM
Just heard this on the news.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
titus
05-02-2011, 03:10 AM
Al-Qaeda founder and leader Osama Bin Laden is dead, according to US media reports citing officials.

The US is in possession of Bin Laden's body, the reports say. President Barack Obama is due to make a statement shortly.

Mr Bin Laden is top of the US most wanted list.

He is accused of being behind a number of atrocities, including the attacks on New York and Washington on 11 September 2001.

SOURCE

Let the conspiracy theorists start posting, but the world is a better place today if this is true.

Ramadhan
05-02-2011, 03:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
but the world is a better place today if this is true.

How is the world a better place now that Osama died?

IslamicRevival
05-02-2011, 03:44 AM
I CANT BELIEVE THIS!

I'm watching the statement from Obama right now
Its been confirmed..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 03:52 AM
A great loss for the Mujahideen, may Allah have mercy on him, and make him among the Prophets, Siddeeqs, Shuhadaa wa Saliheen. Note for all kafirs and Munafiqeen, Jihad will not stop cause of one loss, it will continue until the Mujahideen gain victory over the dirty kafirs and Munafiqeen. We will win, with Sheikh Usamah, or without.

I ask Allah to grant victory to the Mujahideen in Afghanistan, Iraq, Filisteen, Chechen and everywhere else.

YusufNoor
05-02-2011, 03:54 AM
it will take some doing to make me believe he was still alive after all these years.:omg:

i'm taking bets on how long it takes fox news or maybe ruggy trump to use this against President Obama! ;D

IslamicRevival
05-02-2011, 03:58 AM
^ Agreed

Is this 'Announcement' just to distract people from whats happening in the Middle east?
It does make you think doesn't it..

Tyrion
05-02-2011, 03:58 AM
Well, it only took ten years. :p I wish Obama's statement was a bit longer though...

format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed M.
A great loss for the Mujahideen, may Allah have mercy on him, and make him among the Prophets, Siddeeqs, Shuhadaa wa Saliheen. Note for all kafirs and Munafiqeen, Jihad will not stop cause of one loss, it will continue until the Mujahideen gain victory over the dirty kafirs and Munafiqeen. We will win, with Sheikh Usamah, or without.

I ask Allah to grant victory to the Mujahideen in Afghanistan, Iraq, Filisteen, Chechen and everywhere else.
*sigh*

I was waiting for a post like this to show up. Didn't think it'd be the 3rd one in the thread though...

IslamicRevival
05-02-2011, 04:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ICYUNVMe
I wish the U.S. would drag his body behind a Humvee through the streets of New York. Unfortunately, even for people we despise, we'll never be able to reach the levels of depravity found by typical jihadis.

C'mon folks. Let me see your true colors. Come out and let me see all of you who openly supported this terrorist and mourn his death today.

Im not a supporter of Bin Laden BUT after watching the statement of Obama..I kinda feel sad and a little shocked
Obama goes on about how Osama Bin Laden killed 'this amount of people'..and the pig says it with a straight face..

Its Hypocrisy like this which draws people to Al Qaeda

Zafran
05-02-2011, 04:08 AM
salaam

this is big news and its not a distraction - they also killed him in pakistan.

peace

Abdul-Raouf
05-02-2011, 04:09 AM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon

World is turning dark day by day... Its hard to find ... Its hard to believe the found as well as the finder .... Hope the darkness goes soon to give way to the Light.

Only ALLAH knows who was responsible for what...

YusufNoor
05-02-2011, 04:29 AM
Salam Purest,

this just in: allegedly, he was killed a week ago. it took this long for dna results

جوري
05-02-2011, 04:39 AM
اللهم أنصر إخوان المجاهدين في كل مكان

ameen

Allah a3lam be3badih.. his death whether truth or fiction isn't going to halt a formerly hibernating newly raging Muslim world from its rightful destiny!

shoha'adaona bel janna wa kilabhoum be'narr houm feeha khalidoon insha'Allah!

CosmicPathos
05-02-2011, 04:51 AM
how the people are rejoicing and chanting "usa, usa", and they were angry when people in palestine rejoiced and distributed sweets on Sept 11.

Tyrion
05-02-2011, 05:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
how the people are rejoicing and chanting "usa, usa", and they were angry when people in palestine rejoiced and distributed sweets on Sept 11.
I don't think either of those reactions is okay.

جوري
05-02-2011, 05:07 AM

you can get any number of people to do any number of things, in any spot of the world no matter how absurd..
just scroll to the previous page and you'll experience first hand primitive apes expressing such evolved emotions!

:w:

Lynx
05-02-2011, 05:10 AM
Very interesting.

YusufNoor
05-02-2011, 05:12 AM
the people in Palestine WERE NOT SHOWN LIVE on Sept 11th. it was file footage that was shown in order to fuel the hate of Muslims.

Verdetequiero
05-02-2011, 05:15 AM
Heard this on my way home from a friend's house. Good news.

Banu_Hashim
05-02-2011, 05:16 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

What I don't understand is that he was in Rawalpindi and so close to the capital of Pakistan for Allah knows how long... How did they not find him before now?

جوري
05-02-2011, 05:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor
the people in Palestine WERE NOT SHOWN LIVE on Sept 11th. it was file footage that was shown in order to fuel the hate of Muslims.
got to applaud Murdoch the news is more entertaining and better orchestrated than the movies.... glad obama didn't steal the 'royal family's' thunder ..

LavaDog
05-02-2011, 05:25 AM
wikileaks released a bunch of docs last week that said that al qaeda would use nuclear weapons on western countries if they killed bin laden. If they just killed Tim then it is a huge coincidence.

جوري
05-02-2011, 05:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

no wiser words on this thread were written..
I am not sure how they'll fill the gap with their 'terrorist' card with him gone.. perhaps it is an exist strategy out of Iraq and Afghanistan to focus on other regions.. who knows?

Jazaka Allah khyran..

جوري
05-02-2011, 05:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LavaDog
wikileaks released a bunch of docs last week that said that al qaeda would use nuclear weapons on western countries if they killed bin laden. If they just killed Tim then it is a huge coincidence.

there are no coincidences in politics we just have to wait and see what is intended by this well timed move..

ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 05:29 AM
A unconfirmed picture of the Martyr, Mujahid, Sheikh Usamah. Taqabbal Allahu anh.
NVM...was told that is fake...

Beardo
05-02-2011, 05:31 AM
Apparently, FOX News had a typo "Obama Bin Laden is dead" or something.

Banu_Hashim
05-02-2011, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
What do you mean 'typo'?

جوري
05-02-2011, 05:39 AM
What do you mean 'typo'?
secretly they want obama dead or see a great semblance between them I suppose? just add a beard?

Woodrow
05-02-2011, 05:39 AM
I am actually saddened to hear this. Like most of us here I did not know him personally. I only know what I heard about him and since I never had any way to verify if what I heard was true or false, I really do not know if he was good or bad. I just know he was a human being and that any unneeded death is a time for sadness.

It is possible some good may come from this. This has put a big dent in any alleged justification for foreign military involvement in the Mid East.

جوري
05-02-2011, 05:43 AM
Besides, why would the US would to distract people from what is happening since they have publicly encouraged much of it, and other conspiracy theorists claim the US is behind it. It makes no sense.

your simpleton mind vacillates between two very primitive thoughts. I almost pity the person who has to lie in bed with you!

Banu_Hashim
05-02-2011, 05:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

secretly they want obama dead or see a great semblance between them I suppose? just add a beard?
The timing of this announcement, if true is quite sudden isn't it? If he did die then I hope he did so in a state of Imaan insha'Allah. wa Allaahu 'Alam.

ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 05:45 AM
وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَمْوَاتًا ۚ بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ

Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision.
Sura Ale Imran ,169.

may allah عز و جل raise all those who cheer the death of ubl together in the fiery pits of jahannam.

CosmicPathos
05-02-2011, 05:47 AM
It seems that Obama, in conjunction with pakistani army administration, want to expand the military operation in pakistan. Specially since recently Gen Kayani of Pakistani army met with US army chief and afterwards strongly condemned drone attacks. I think it was just a decoy to fool the public that the Pakistani army is against drone invasion. Next step I think would be US justifying increased presence in pakistan, cuz afterall the terrorist numero uno was found and killed there by a very "successful" US presence.

جوري
05-02-2011, 05:49 AM
The timing of this announcement, if true is quite sudden isn't? If he did die then I hope he did so in a state of Islaam insha'Allah. wa Allaahu 'Alam.

I don't know much about Usama, but it is my personal belief that he passed on quite sometime ago.. the videos that were popping of him had some incredible discrepancies and there is also the known fact that he suffered ESRD.. you can't really survive without them or at least getting some sort of dialysis to survive which would require him a visit to the hospital 3 times a week. So draw your own conclusions..

may we all die on state of complete iman and happiness and be granted heaven's highest meed ..

ameen

Flame of Hope
05-02-2011, 05:51 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I only know what I heard about him and since I never had any way to verify if what I heard was true or false, I really do not know if he was good or bad.
I agree. Only Allah has knowledge of who's good and who's bad. At this time, I think it's best to be worried about the fate of one's own self in the Hereafter and to refrain from saying anything about a man, a human being, who was tested in this world and about whom we know not whether he passed or failed. Let's not forget that just as he died, we too shall die. He will be held accountable for his deeds, we for ours.

ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 05:52 AM

LavaDog
05-02-2011, 05:53 AM
He has been dead for years Benazir Bhutto even said it on live tv and got taken out for it. They just needed a boogeyman for the war. Fox news has not wasted anytime saying pakistan is out to get us.

Banu_Hashim
05-02-2011, 05:53 AM
he suffered ESRD.. you can't really survive without them or at least getting some sort of dialysis to survive which would require him a visit to the hospital 3 times a week
lol, very true.

abdullah_001
05-02-2011, 05:58 AM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon

Yea, it's pretty obvious what the President is trying to achieve with his recent actions. The west clearly thinks that the middle east is a conquerable target. However, this is also good news for Muslims. If there ever was a time for Muslims to stand up this would be it.

But seriously though, how must the companions have felt when they realized that Prophet (saws) had passed away?

InshaAllah, Khilafah will return to the Muslims soon.

May Allah grant the martyrs highest stations in Firdaus. Ameen, thum ameen ya rabb al alameen

جوري
05-02-2011, 06:05 AM
lol, very true.
I guess this topic isn't going in the direction that the cretin from the previous page desired, round up as many forumers for 'American intelligence' admittedly the very term is already an oxymoron..

take home conclusion is what?

1-we're all going to die..
as one of ummahat almomneen once said of her martyred son who was to be skinned by the enemy.. 'It doesn't matter if you skin the lamb after you'd sacrificed it'
2- the timing is questionable at best as is with everything western comedy/news provides us with
3-the man has died and resurrected so many times that it almost parallels in tales the best UFO/big foot sightings.
4- Does leave many with the unanswered question what will their next military move be and what exactly was intended with this timing.
5- It does make us take heed of the lovely manners of Obama and Al qaeda both for not stealing the thunder of the royal couple with the news.
6- makes you wonder who the U.S will eradicate next and name a bin laden successor to further their agenda in which region
7- last but certainly not least how much money slightly wiser americans are willing to part with to ward off the next bogey man as they already owe 40c on every dollar to china..

and we can do what we do best which is be amused spectators ..

ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 06:26 AM
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world...is-still-alive

Tyrion
05-02-2011, 06:29 AM
The bin Laden support in this thread is almost as unsettling as the sight of all these people in the streets celebrating a persons death...

EDIT: Since my comments directed at Ahmed were deemed "unnecessary" by the mods, I'll rephrase them into a question: Why on earth do you keep referring to bin Laden as a Sheikh? Especially when he's... You know... Not a Sheikh.

ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 06:56 AM
.................................................. .................

Tyrion
05-02-2011, 07:01 AM
Unconfirmed reports that he was tortured before they shot him. Wallahu Alam. But what is better than achieving Martyrdom. may Allah raise 1000 leaders like Sheikh Usamah against the Kuffar and their murtad Army.
I'd really like an answer to my question. Here, I'll even post it again:

format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
EDIT: Since my comments directed at Ahmed were deemed "unnecessary" by the mods, I'll rephrase them into a question: Why on earth do you keep referring to bin Laden as a Sheikh? Especially when he's... You know... Not a Sheikh.

ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 07:05 AM
Well, give me a better label if you think Sheikh does not suit him. I am not the first one to call him a Sheikh, many Ma`Shaykh themselves call him a Sheikh, Mujahid.

ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 07:07 AM
So much for freedom of speech in these forums, just cause I made a comment about Palace scholars, it had to get edited.

Tyrion
05-02-2011, 07:11 AM
Well, give me a better label if you think Sheikh does not suit him. I am not the first one to call him a Sheikh, many Ma`Shaykh themselves call him a Sheikh, Mujahid.
It doesn't matter if people call him Sheikh... The fact is he is NOT a religious leader, and he has no religious authority whatsoever. There are many real Sheikhs who hold this view as well.

Insecured soul
05-02-2011, 07:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by

;1433436
well thats not what he meant, i think he just doesnt know the meaning of "shaikh" a shaikh is someone who teaches, btw did u see the video posted by brother ahmed? bin laden is trying to teach something in that video. insha allah u will learn it soon.

the only thing amusing i find is how obama said the american troops carried attacks with extreme courage, oh common obama we all know how courage-full ur troops are, everytime they are about to be in a firefight with mujahideens thier hearts are pounding and they want to be back to thier mama.

bin laden was searching for martydom and insha allah he achieved it.

ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 07:15 AM

It doesn't matter if people call him Sheikh... The fact is he is NOT a religious leader, and he has no religious authority whatsoever. There are many real Sheikhs who hold this view as well.
Since when Jihad is not part of religion? He was one of the best leaders of Jihad, and Jihad is part of Islam. And the Sheikh pioneered it.

Tyrion
05-02-2011, 07:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insecured soul
i think he just doesnt know the meaning of "shaikh" a shaikh is someone who teaches,
I do know the meaning of Sheikh, and it seems more likely that he is referring to bin Laden as a religious leader by using the word Sheikh next to his name.

Since when Jihad is not part of religion? He was one of the best leaders of Jihad, and Jihad is part of Islam. And the Sheikh pioneered it.
So do you acknowledge that "Sheikh" bin Laden was the one who orchestrated the attacks on America? Is this what you mean by Jihad?

ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 07:25 AM

I do know the meaning of Sheikh, and it seems more likely that he is referring to bin Laden as a religious leader by using the word Sheikh next to his name.

So do you acknowledge that "Sheikh" bin Laden was the one who orchestrated the attacks on America? Is this what you mean by Jihad?
Of course he was behind it, and that was nothing compare to the number of Muslims killed everywhere else. But I don't agree with targeting civilians, at same time, yes, The Mujahideen do make mistakes, but that does not mean we will pinpoint their mistakes 24/7 to justify the occupation of Kuffar in Iraq, Afghanistan. So brother, stop paying attention to propaganda by Western media.

Tyrion
05-02-2011, 07:31 AM
Of course he was behind it, and that was nothing compare to the number of Muslims killed everywhere else. But I don't agree with targeting civilians, at same time, yes, The Mujahideen do make mistakes, but that does not mean we will pinpoint their mistakes 24/7 to justify the occupation of Kuffar in Iraq, Afghanistan. So brother, stop paying attention to propaganda by Western media.

Ah, of course. I offer an opinion that differs from yours, and suddenly I'm someone who is brainwashed by Western media and propaganda. I got the answer I wanted from you though... You've admitted that you support a man who intentionally killed thousands of innocents, so I think I'm done now.

Trumble
05-02-2011, 07:34 AM
Hmmm.... so, the forum is of the opinion that,

OBL isn't actually dead.
OBL has been dead for years as he could not have been receiving necessary medical treatment.
OBL was actually killed at some indeterminate time in the past, but for some reason now is a particularly convenient to reveal the fact.
OBL was a 'CIA creation'.
OBL never existed at all.

all at the same time... maybe in a year or so we could have a poll to select the best conspiracy theory?

Back in the real world all I can say is that I hope his death will bring some comfort to the families of the 3,000 innocent people killed on 9/11 on his orders. Whatever might have happened subsequently is no excuse for the original evil.

ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 07:34 AM

Ah, of course. I offer an opinion that differs from yours, and suddenly I'm someone who is brainwashed by Western media and propaganda. I got the answer I wanted from you though... You've admitted that you support a man who intentionally killed thousands of innocents, so I think I'm done now.
Thanks for saving my future time and you saved yourself some time as well. Well done.

marwen
05-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Inna Lillah wa Inna Ilayhi Raji3oon.

Bin Laden will be dead anyway today or tomorrow (or may be some years ago). If he left his money and his family and joined jihad, I guess he did it for Allah's sake, wallahu Aalam, may Allah forgive him for the wrong things he did and grant him shahada, although 99% of muslims don't agree with Bin Laden's methods, we all agree about the root causes of his reactions which are the American intervention in the region.
For that reason, I don't think his death will bring too much peace in the world, unless the real causes of conflicts go.

gladTidings
05-02-2011, 08:19 AM
So this is the card there going to play to initiate disturbance in the 'pak-us relation'.

KAding
05-02-2011, 08:23 AM
To be fair, there is a difference between celebrating the result of a targeted special operations strike in which a known enemy leader is killed and an attack which killed 3000 civilians who were just going to work in the morning.

Kalthas
05-02-2011, 08:33 AM
Interesting to see the variety of responses by Muslims on this board. I'll admit I had thought before last night that there was a high probability that he had died years ago that many of you still believe. I'm an American who's hardly in favor of the ways the current wars are being conducted, however I see no reason to disbelieve the current version of events. This is an unlikely time for this to be orchestrated for political gain. Have to say from my perspective that he deserved his fate, though I have a tough time celebrating or feeling that this is actually going to solve anything unlike many of my countrymen. Would have been personally happier at hearing of Gadaffi's demise, as he's in much more of a position of current power and it would hopefully have done some good in Libya and allowed the NATO missions to end.

Trumble
05-02-2011, 08:47 AM
Hmm.. I see the 'martyr' was really slumming it.

The size and complexity of the structure in Abbottabad had "shocked" US officials. It had 4m-6m (12ft-18ft) walls, was eight times larger than other homes in the area and was valued at "several million dollars", though it had no telephone or internet connection.
I guess we can put the 'medical' conspiracy theory to bed; with that sort of set up quietly ushering the odd doctor in and out would hardly be a problem.

No wonder it took so long to find him, though.

The Abbottabad residence is just 700m (800 yards) from the Pakistan Military Academy - the country's equivalent of West Point.
There will be some very red faces in Pakistan today...

BBC

MSalman
05-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Bismillah

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oun...May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Jannat al-Firdaws, Allahuma Ameen

The bin Laden support in this thread is almost as unsettling as the sight of all these people in the streets celebrating a persons death...
This is our reality and it's so sad that we have reach such a pitiful stage. So whoever mourns about the death of a Muslim at the hands of tthe kuffaar, who have waged war against us, is supporting bin Laden aka terrorism? What kind of Muslims are we that we can't even make dua'a for our dead brothers & sisters and repeat the words that we bleong to Allah and to Him we shall return. Even if we disagree with methods he used to do his jihad it doesn't mean that he was an enemy of Islam or everything which he did was wrong. We as Muslims need to be justly balanced and fair. We sit in our peaceful homes, and have guts to criticize and say whatever we want about people who are out their fighting to defend our lands and honour of Muslims. It's so easy to forget about our own affairs and worry about others...May Allah help us, ameen

Trumble
05-02-2011, 08:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
.. we all agree about the root causes of his reactions which are the American intervention in the region.
If you do all agree that, you would be wrong. The 'root causes' for Bin Laden were his belief that only Sharia law was appropriate everywhere, and all other ideologies from capitalism to communism (and anything else you can think of), should be opposed - in the fashions he considered appropriate - within the Islamic world and elsewhere. Opposing American involvement in the Middle East was part of that, but no more so than his rather more active involvement in the Soviet-Afghan war.

gladTidings
05-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Just a question though, for all of those following BBC news, I'm a little bit confused. They show a clip of Bush saying he wanted Osama dead or alive...so Obama cracked him down and now already hes been put to sea. Why would the military kill him, take custody of his body and then lay him down to rest whilst the rest of the world is sleeping? Why would you kill him in a raid? No Americans were hurt so where was the fight? Surely they would want to capture him alive?

Tyrion
05-02-2011, 09:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamiclife
This is our reality and it's so sad that we have reach such a pitiful stage. So whoever mourns about the death of a Muslim at the hands of tthe kuffaar, who have waged war against us, is supporting bin Laden aka terrorism? What kind of Muslims are we that we can't even make dua'a for our dead brothers & sisters and repeat the words that we bleong to Allah and to Him we shall return. Even if we disagree with methods he used to do his jihad it doesn't mean that he was an enemy of Islam or everything which he did was wrong. We as Muslims need to be justly balanced and fair. We sit in our peaceful homes, and have guts to criticize and say whatever we want about people who are out their fighting to defend our lands and honour of Muslims. It's so easy to forget about our own affairs and worry about others...May Allah help us, ameen
Are you serious? The man murdered thousands of innocents in his "Jihad"... Why is this worth sympathizing with? How is this in any way Islam?

I can almost kind of sort of understand those people who try and defend bin Laden and say that he wasn't a part of the 9/11 attacks... That it was some kind of conspiracy... But to just acknowledge that he murdered innocent civilians in his "jihad", and still try to support him and say he was fighting a justified battle for our lands and honor? I can't believe so many people here hold these opinions... It's rather depressing.

FS123
05-02-2011, 09:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
If you do all agree that, you would be wrong. The 'root causes' for Bin Laden were his belief that only Sharia law was appropriate everywhere, and all other ideologies from capitalism to communism (and anything else you can think of), should be opposed - in the fashions he considered appropriate - within the Islamic world and elsewhere. Opposing American involvement in the Middle East was part of that, but no more so than his rather more active involvement in the Soviet-Afghan war.
No, he himself said that if that was the case he would have attacked Sweden, his main reason was the military attacks in Muslim countries. Believe what you want but thats what he said himself. Btw, I don't like him as he targeted innocents, but truth must be told.

Trumble
05-02-2011, 09:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by peãrl
Why would the military kill him, take custody of his body and then lay him down to rest whilst the rest of the world is sleeping?
The body had to be positively identified and conclusive evidence (DNA samples taken etc) obtained. Once done, they took what really was the obvious option for disposing of the body. They could hardly hold a public funeral, or bury the body in a known location.

Why would you kill him in a raid? No Americans were hurt so where was the fight? Surely they would want to capture him alive?
I'm sure they did. I'm equally sure he was determined not to let them. It's hardly a surprise 1st SFOD-D were able to carry out the operation with no casualities to themselves, particularly as it seems they maintained total surprise.

FS123
05-02-2011, 09:08 AM
Just a question though, for all of those following BBC news, I'm a little bit confused. They show a clip of Bush saying he wanted Osama dead or alive...so Obama cracked him down and now already hes been put to sea. Why would the military kill him, take custody of his body and then lay him down to rest whilst the rest of the world is sleeping? Why would you kill him in a raid? No Americans were hurt so where was the fight? Surely they would want to capture him alive?
There was fighting, he is reported to have died in gunfire.

gladTidings
05-02-2011, 09:17 AM
I dont understand why he wasn't subjected to the same as Saddam.

Tyrion
05-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Saddam was found hiding in a hole. According to what I've heard, bin Laden fought back so he was killed.

Danah
05-02-2011, 09:29 AM
Lets see now if US forces will leave Pakistan and Afghanistan after they "got" what they want, or they might find a new excuse for staying more in Muslims land.

gladTidings
05-02-2011, 09:42 AM
I like how they tried to get one over the Soviet's by saying how its ironic that they claimed the CIA supported the mujahideen (?)

Anas Hasan
05-02-2011, 10:06 AM
First of all, why you log me out ><, should I always write my reply twice ?!! (and I always forhet to copy it before proceed :exhausted)

Anyway,
I've also heard Fox presenter saying Obama instead of Osama, and another weird thing why they type Osama with "U" not with "O", do they meant it to be USAma, I won't be surprised.

About Osama, we can't judge him without knowing him or who really was he, but if we believe the media and that he was responsible for the attacks of 9/11 we can't say he is a good muslim or a Mujahid.

Many evidences proves that the 9/11's attacks was made up by the US government (just search youtube and you'll find countless evidences).

I remember that one of Osama's followers called "Al-Zarqawi" once was (said to be) responsible for bombing two hotels in Jordan (his country) and many muslims were killed, but is this really the truth (Allah only knows).

I've stopped believing media (because IMO they don't seek the truth, but they just trade the truth).

BTW I highly recommend you to watch a documentary series on youtube called "The Arrivals" it talks about the NWO, Al-dajjal, media. (but be careful about 60% of it is not accurate but it at least gives a new perspective point of view)

PS: it was longer reply but I've forgot the rest :raging:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-02-2011, 10:07 AM
I am actually saddened to hear this. Like most of us here I did not know him personally. I only know what I heard about him and since I never had any way to verify if what I heard was true or false, I really do not know if he was good or bad. I just know he was a human being and that any unneeded death is a time for sadness.

It is possible some good may come from this. This has put a big dent in any alleged justification for foreign military involvement in the Mid East.
I agree.

Inna Lillaahi wa Inna ilaayhi raji'oon

Allaah swt is the owner of justice, and he knows best what he did and what he didnt. At the end of the day he was to return back no matter what anyone says if he was good or bad, now his time has come to recieve what he earned, another day will be for us, ofcourse we dont know when, we should try take advantage of every second of our life that has been granted to us.

We seem to have forgetten the main part, Death. We should just take this as a lesson to learn from, its Death, if one person hasnt prepared, then we should strive to do so ourselves insha'Allaah. And nor is anyone any Human an Angel, before he died he may have repented with sincerety, who knows? we dont, Only Allaah does, so leave it to him to decide. For those who disagree, the fact is you just need realise that there are people who do repent, even those who commit major sin do repent and Allaah knows best, and also non of you knew him in person , only what you heard and simply believe. There is no harm in making Du'aa either or praying (to our non-muslims here). If we continue with this discussion, we will still have a thread full of some of disagree and some who agree, so basically we gained nothing, just hate between one another and yet we talk about how theres no peace in the world!

Some may disagree but thats just my view.

I apologise if i sounded harsh, i had no intention in doing so.

.. peace ..

Cabdullahi
05-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Most wanted man

living in a prominent city

in a big mansion

next to a military school

and now buried at sea in accordance to shariah law!

straight BdotS

S_87
05-02-2011, 10:16 AM

ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Ok finally, the Sheikh's death is confirmed by a close brother of mine. If this is not true, it is going to be the biggest, most embarrassing lie America has ever produced.

Skunkman
05-02-2011, 10:29 AM
I don't think he is dead. He still lives in the white house. =)

ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 10:31 AM
The pic is fake, but the news is true.

Trumble
05-02-2011, 10:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by S_87

That's a really awful photoshop job! It's also one that seems to originated from some Pakistani journos who presumably had to get something out in a hurry.

Haya emaan
05-02-2011, 10:37 AM
Allah knows best whether the news is true or not... but they have chosen Pakistan for this new game... now what they are to bring here...!!!

Ali Mujahidin
05-02-2011, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Lets see now if US forces will leave Pakistan and Afghanistan after they "got" what they want, or they might find a new excuse for staying more in Muslims land.

Personally, I think being in Pakistan and Afghanistan is actually what the US forces wanted in the first place. So I don't see any reason for them to leave since they had already arrived at where they wanted to be in the first place. Just as I do not think the US forces are going to leave the Middle East any time soon or any time during this millennium.

I noticed that the US government appears to make a standard practice of fighting its wars in other people's lands. First, they would supply the necessary arms to start the war. Then, if necessary, they would drop bombs from so far up in the sky that the intended targets on the ground have no chance of hitting back. In the last resort, they will send in their special forces to do a quick and dirty job, then run back to the comfort of their air-conditioned jacuzzis in the US. If all else fails, then they pour in the troops and tanks and choppers and aircraft carriers until whole place looks like a homecoming re-union festivity for US uniformed personnel.

I could be totally wrong but I think it was a US general who said that patriotism is not dying for your county; he said patriotism is making the other fool die for his country. Worth thinking about, isn't it? WaLLahu aklam.

sister herb
05-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Back to Pluto again:

JOKE OF THE YEAR:

Source: Al-Jazeera

10:46am
After bin Laden was killed, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said.

Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said.

So the US decided to bury him at sea. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters, did not immediately say where that occurred. (Associated Press)

Hannah.
05-02-2011, 10:55 AM
So after 10 years of searching and fighting, they've finally 'killed' him. Where exactly is the proof? They should have at least showed a glimpse of him dead - yet they insisted in burying him at sea as soon as possible! lol.. I don't believe it.

Cabdullahi
05-02-2011, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Back to Pluto again:

JOKE OF THE YEAR:

Source: Al-Jazeera

10:46am
After bin Laden was killed, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said.

Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said.

So the US decided to bury him at sea. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters, did not immediately say where that occurred. (Associated Press)

bury him on land = locals will dig up the grave and find a doll

bury him at sea = nobody will bother

in fact you don't even have to bury him anywhere because he died years ago

sister herb
05-02-2011, 10:57 AM
This was 6th time I heard he is killed. Bush killed him already 5 times.

Hannah.
05-02-2011, 10:58 AM
^ exactly. there are just reports stating he's dead, there's no evidence.

ابن آل مرة
05-02-2011, 11:03 AM
It is confirmed for 10th time, and he was merely a human. Every soul shall taste death. may Allah have mercy on him and accept him.

Skunkman
05-02-2011, 11:05 AM
We should not be happy at all, about a mans dead. We must respect dead people, even if it's Adolf Hitler. Look what they did with his grave. :(

I don't know Usama b. Laden personaly, but I still respect him for some weird reason.

Dagless
05-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Have you seen where he was living? That is kind of unbelievable. Pakistan is hardly the type of place where neighbours keep themselves to themselves!
Either way the US have shot themselves in the foot, who will they use to justify all their terrorism now?

Ramadhan
05-02-2011, 11:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insecured soul
the only thing amusing i find is how obama said the american troops carried attacks with extreme courage
Did Obama really say that??

How much courage would one need to firing missiles from a drone?

sister herb
05-02-2011, 11:20 AM
May Allah be mercy to him and let his followers return to back peacefull islam.

GuestFellow
05-02-2011, 11:35 AM

Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden has been killed by US forces in Pakistan, President Barack Obama has said.

^ BBC article.

I glad someone posted this. He should have been captured and put on trial if possible.

Usama was wanted in connection with August 7th, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. He was still a suspect.

I'm more concerned about that there was no attempts to capture him. What happened to the principle "innocent until proven guilty"? No trial.

Trumble
05-02-2011, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan

Personally, I think being in Pakistan and Afghanistan is actually what the US forces wanted in the first place. So I don't see any reason for them to leave since they had already arrived at where they wanted to be in the first place. Just as I do not think the US forces are going to leave the Middle East any time soon or any time during this millennium.
Why? What possible benefit to the US is/was there in spending billions and losing thousands of lives to 'be' in either of those places? What economic benefit? What political benefit? What strategic benefit? None . They are not 'in' Pakistan, officially anyway and OBL and the Taliban themselves left them no (political) choice with regards to Afghanistan. After that, it's the Taliban themselves are responsible for them still being there; they've known OBL was in Pakistan rather than Afghanistan for years.

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Did Obama really say that??

How much courage would one need to firing missiles from a drone?
This operation did not involve drones, but special forces. It's purpose was to capture or kill OBL, not some sort of macho display of courage, carried out by total professionals whose courage is not questioned, even by their enemies.

In answer to your off-topic question, though.. probably about as much as it takes to brainwash a twelve year old into strapping on explosives and blowing himself up in a marketplace. Sadly the rest of the Taliban 'spring offensive' will be probably characterized by similar acts of 'courage' from their heroic leadership.

EDIT: It seems 'capture' was not part of the orders.

JPR
05-02-2011, 12:19 PM
In answer to your off-topic question, though.. probably about as much as it takes to brainwash a twelve year old into strapping on explosives and blowing himself up in a marketplace. Sadly the rest of the Taliban 'spring offensive' will be probably characterized by similar acts of 'courage' from their heroic leadership.

Snap! Best...answer...ever

As for the people saying OBL should go to heaven, it's like an indirect way of promoting violence. Islam is a religion of peace but other people using it to justify their acts of violence should go to heaven and Allah should be pleased with them? Come on! Am I the only one here to see this double speech?

A little bit disappointed I am :(

Jordan
05-02-2011, 12:21 PM
The USA are hypocrites.

All this chanting and victory dances of "USA! USA!" is ridiculous.

"Responsible for the murder of men, women and children"

That he was, but the number of victims at the feet of Usamah are just a minuscule drop in the ocean compared to the millions killed by the pigs in Washington, in countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine. No mention of this though?

GuestFellow
05-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Why? What possible benefit to the US is/was there in spending billions and losing thousands of lives to 'be' in either of those places? What economic benefit? What political benefit? What strategic benefit? None .
"Operation in Afghanistan is rooted in Israel"

Listen to it. You may learn something.

Danah
05-02-2011, 12:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
bury him on land = locals will dig up the grave and find a doll

bury him at sea = nobody will bother

in fact you don't even have to bury him anywhere because he died years ago
I feel that there is something fishy in this whole story. Why bury him at sea? They are hiding something, it's one of two: either he is still alive somewhere. Or he died years ago and US want to look great to the world that it was their work.

Rhubarb Tart
05-02-2011, 12:36 PM
I don’t feel anything for the Osama. I can’t believe I am reading people saying he did this for good cause just used wrong method! Well, if he did this? He deserves to go to hell forever even if he has repented. How does repenting for hideous crime help the family members who had their relatives killed in 9/11 that also includes Muslim!?! Whoever did 9/11 deserve to be in hell forever!! Saying that Allah (swt) knows whether he was involved or not.

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilaayhi raji’roon for all those killed in 9/11 and as a result of 9/11 (the war in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq) and Palestine people who were killed by Israel forces.

I also want proof that he is dead. Innocent until proven guilty was thrown out the window. The sky news says the mission was to kill him not capture him!

Trumble
05-02-2011, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jordan
The USA are hypocrites.

All this chanting and victory dances of "USA! USA!" is ridiculous.

"Responsible for the murder of men, women and children"

That he was, but the number of victims at the feet of Usamah are just a minuscule drop in the ocean compared to the millions killed by the pigs in Washington, in countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine. No mention of this though?
We are all hypocrites about something or other. It's hardly true to say there has been no mention of the Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine. Of course, more Iraqis have been killed by Iraqis than Americans and more Afghans killed by Afghans than Americans and that doesn't get mentioned.. but, well, there's that hypocrisy again. Or maybe just convenient forgetfulness.

It's not moral behaviour IMHO to celebrate the death of anyone in that fashion. If anything, thoughts should go back to those killed on 9/11 and those who have died subsequently both trying to bring OBL to justice and innocents caught in the crossfire. However, I'm at least not a hypocrite in one respect; I will admit if I were a New Yorker I'd probably be joining them on the streets today.

Asiyah3
05-02-2011, 12:42 PM

I feel that there is something fishy in this whole story. Why bury him at sea? They are hiding something, it's one of two: either he is still alive somewhere. Or he died years ago and US want to look great to the world that it was their work.
I was also wondering this. Like come on, they couldn't find some space on Earth or what?

YieldedOne
05-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Allah,

Be merciful upon all of us, your beloved creations. Do not let this situation become more opportunity for our own self-destruction.

May we glorify you by conquering our own hatred of our brothers and sisters.

Amin.

(Any other prayers towards this direction, silent or otherwise, would be gratefully appreciated.)

sister herb
05-02-2011, 01:00 PM
I have read USA have buried him to sea and also they have his body.

OH?

Both?

Perseveranze
05-02-2011, 01:01 PM
I'll be honest here.

If the way I am feeling after seeing Kuffar's get happy and party on the streets on the news of Bin Ladens death... Then how must the extremists or twisted people feel I cannot even imagine.

Bin Laden will be looked by some people as a Martyr, someone people aspire towards and it's sad to say, but Terrorism is definitly going to be on the rise after today.

Bin Laden dying shouldn't effect any Muslim, the fact of the matter is, the same Kuffar's partying on the streets probably think this is more or less their "victory against Islam" than Terrorism and their twisted misconceptions of Islam would not change at all from this event.

To Him we belong, and to Him is our return, only Allah(swt) decides on every matter. Guess it was Bin Laden's time.

Ramadhan
05-02-2011, 01:04 PM
This operation did not involve drones, but special forces. It's purpose was to capture or kill OBL, not some sort of macho display of courage, carried out by total professionals whose courage is not questioned, even by their enemies.
So the special forces had a command to kill OBL, equipped with the most sophisticated weapons on earth, and the surveillance data as well as unlimited back up forces?
If that is your definition of greatest courage, so be it.

Ah, so you think the courage of US special forces is the same as those who brainwash a 12 yo to blow themselves in a marketplace.
Do you really think they are the same people?

Trumble
05-02-2011, 01:12 PM
So the special forces had a command to kill OBL, equipped with the most sophisticated weapons on earth, and the surveillance data as well as unlimited back up forces?
If that is your definition of greatest courage, so be it.
Yet again, you choose to replace what I actually said with something completely different. I gave no definition of 'greatest courage', that or any other. I did say that they were professionals, and they got the job done. Nobody, least of all themselves, award extra brownie points for showing more 'courage' than is necessary and getting themselves or their comrades killed.

Ah, so you think the courage of US special forces is the same as those who brainwash a 12 yo who blow themselves in a marketplace.
Do you think they are the same people?
Sorry, naidamar, but you seem to have totally lost the plot. Your earlier post talked about the courage needed to pilot unarmed drones (for some reason best known to yourself), not that of US special forces. It was the former I compared with 'heroics' of the Taliban in brainwashing kids into suicide bombers.

aadil77
05-02-2011, 01:14 PM

Since when did the true mujahideen depend on bin laden for victory ? Mujahideen in afghanistan have condemned the 9/11 attacks and if bin laden was behind them I have no sympathy for him. In fact afghan taliban were willing to put bin laden on trial if he was found guilty.

Perseveranze
05-02-2011, 01:16 PM
A Muslim might denounce his methods which sadly killed innocents, but a Muslim will not dennounce his reasons. For years Americans and other Kaffir countries have attacked or invaded Muslim lands, the fact that it happened in Bin Laden's home land makes no suprise that someone like him has risen up.

You live in the comfort of your home right now, but you try living in a war torn country, where your wife is raped and kids are shot. When you do that, then come here and say that "Bin Laden's intentions was to implement sharia law everywhere".

Rhubarb Tart
05-02-2011, 01:19 PM
It looks like some people like to change what I written.

I have written “whoever did it deserves to be in hell forever” which clearly different to

“Whoever did it is going to hell”

Unlike some people I don’t act like God and declare someone is mentally incompetent and unstable thus also determine they won’t be going to hell.

Jordan
05-02-2011, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
A Muslim might denounce his methods which sadly killed innocents, but a Muslim will not dennounce his intentions or reasons. For years Americans and other Kaffir countries have attacked or invaded Muslim lands, the fact that it happened in Bin Laden's home land makes no suprise that someone like him has risen up.

You live in the comfort of your home right now, but you try living in a war torn country, where your wife is raped and kids are shot. When you do that, then come here and say that "Bin Laden's intentions was to implement sharia law everywhere".
Correct. It's easy to denounce against someone when you have no idea to what brought them to that position in the first place.

جوري
05-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Back in the real world all I can say is that I hope his death will bring some comfort to the families of the 3,000 innocent people killed on 9/11 on his orders. Whatever might have happened subsequently is no excuse for the original evil.

I doubt very much his death would bring comfort to the over one million who have died in Iraq alone to date due solely to OBL's invisible plane to the pentagon and other plastic treasures that have brought the other towers down mushroom style..
glad the conspiracy theories that you subscribe to seem rational to your mind, they're equally hilarious to the of us!

جوري
05-02-2011, 01:37 PM
The body had to be positively identified and conclusive evidence (DNA samples taken etc) obtained. Once done, they took what really was the obvious option for disposing of the body. They could hardly hold a public funeral, or bury the body in a known location.

What DNA evidence is that? shouldn't there be a before to compare with the after? perhaps they had his dental impressions at the pentagon dental center where he received biannual cleaning and invisi braces?

جوري
05-02-2011, 02:13 PM
I cant help but comment on the semantics revolving around the term 'Sheikh'
it is an honorary term nothing more..
does sheikha mozah seem like a scholar to anyone on board?

after the 'rejoicing' has been had by the U.S claiming victory after spending trillions pillaging, causing damage of infrastructure and that of lives to pretty much every region they've tread while ever loudly spewing labels on all who stand in their path of destruction or even dare question it or speak against it.. things will die down and the the rest of the middle east will still be raging and pretty much the common man as is on the streets of misratah ready to die with Allah Akbar upon their lips not 'democracy and freedom fries'

Salahudeen
05-02-2011, 02:14 PM
I think it's very strange that no body has been produced and I do not believe it at all, and I feel really concerned that there's people who actually believe this news without seeing evidence of the body. People have become so trusting of their governments as if the governments are incapable of lying.

I have heard rumours that there's going to be another false flag operation next year, bigger than 9/11 so maybe this is related to that in some way. Perhaps they will say it was people avenging the death of osama bin laiden and then launch a war into Pakistan. Cos Pakistan is the only Muslim country that has nuclear weapons, maybe there will be some propraganda that Pakistan is no longer an ally of the west etc.

of course this is all speculation on my part, but if we do see another attack next year like 9/11 remember you read it here first.

Cabdullahi
05-02-2011, 02:14 PM
first thing is first, Osama bin laden never said he was behind 9/11 and secondly you should only believe half of what you see, and none of which you hear.

19 men with box cutters hijacking a plane after a few months of rudimentary training maneuvering two planes

Hollywood scriptwriter was going crazy

500 Taliban militants escaped from prison by digging up an underground tunnel with their finger nails.....the american forces didnt suspect anything after 500 people went into one room...one night

ridiculous!

switch of the TV and don't read any newspapers....its straight BdotS

جوري
05-02-2011, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
I think it's very strange that no body has been produced and I do not believe it at all, and I feel really concerned that there's people who actually believe this news without seeing evidence of the body. People have become so trusting of their governments as if the governments are incapable of lying.

they wanted another day of celebration it seems the 'Duke and Duchess' wanted to celebrate in Jordan and this can smooth things over in the region for them while providing a much needed stark contrast.. I think they believe that the average middle easterner is of the same level of delusions as their western counterparts!

جوري
05-02-2011, 02:21 PM
first thing is first, Osama bin laden never said he was behind 9/11 and secondly you should only believe half of what you see, and none of which you hear.

19 men with box cutters hijacking a plane after a few months of rudimentary training maneuvering two planes

500 Taliban militants escaped from prison by digging up an underground tunnel with their finger nails.....the american forces didnt suspect anything after 500 people went into one room...one night

ridiculous!

:haha: you got to admit it is entertaining though? and the cattle are already mooing on the streets jingling their cow bells..

Salahudeen
05-02-2011, 02:22 PM

ridiculous!

;D I don't pay for the cinema anymore, I watch the news all day instead it's much more entertaining.

Chavundur
05-02-2011, 02:29 PM
I don't know Why He undertook responsibility of 9/11 attacks. I think intentions of evils have been transformed into opposite direction. Allah Almighty knows best. I hope Usama is not a terrorist or I hope He didn't be any part of these attacks.

3-54 : And the infidels plotted and Allah secretly devised for their destruction and Allah is the best of secret devisers.

Jordan
05-02-2011, 02:30 PM
What DNA evidence is that? shouldn't there be a before to compare with the after? perhaps they had his dental impressions at the pentagon dental center where he received biannual cleaning and invisi braces?
They matched his DNA with his sister's apparently?

Ramadhan
05-02-2011, 02:33 PM
It is the strangest thing ever: Why would they chuck the body out to the sea and immediately, after all this 10 years and trillions of dollars?

d-o-e-s n-o-t m-a-k-e a-n-y s-e-n-s-e

Jordan
05-02-2011, 02:36 PM
It is the strangest thing ever: Why would they chuck the body out to the sea and immediately, after all this 10 years and trillions of dollars?

Seems strange to me too.

After more than 10 years in searching for him, they kill him and dispose of his body within hours? Doesn't seem right.

GirlLeastLikely
05-02-2011, 02:37 PM
How sad, so who is the americans going to blame now? Since hate for one person seems to be what is holding the american nation together. I'm thinking Julian Assange...?

What really shocked me was that Osama bin Laden has been alive all this time, until today I thought he was allready dead. The other thing that shocked me was that people were celebrating his death on ground zero. Celebrating someone death? I mean...? And how it's obviously so accepted to be happy about someone's death. I mean everyone knew that the americans wanted to see him dead but actually celebrating it when it happends seems suprisingly insensitive. It does make me feel very awkward to know that a whole nation is celebrating someone's death. Especially if it's america.

GirlLeastLikely
05-02-2011, 02:38 PM

Yes, it does seem strange indeed. I would have expected them to do something similar to what they did to Che Guevara's body after his death...

Jordan
05-02-2011, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GirlLeastLikely
Yes, it does seem strange indeed. I would have expected them to do something similar to what they did to Che Guevara's body after his death...
Or al Zarqawi.

Salahudeen
05-02-2011, 02:45 PM
It's cos there was no body, all we saw was blood stains, could have been ketchup.

GirlLeastLikely
05-02-2011, 02:54 PM
It's cos there was no body, all we saw was blood stains, could have been ketchup.
It is a bit odd that they would do something that a 3 year old could have figured out would lead to conspiracy theories. And yes I know that it's americans we're talking about but even they should have been able to firgure that out. I personally just think that this should be interpreted as the final proofe that he is dead, I'm not saying he died when they claimed he did but they wouldn't risk saying that he was dead if they were not sure, it would just be too embarrassing if it later turned out that he actually is not.

Jordan
05-02-2011, 02:59 PM
It is a bit odd that they would do something that a 3 year old could have figured out would lead to conspiracy theories. And yes I know that it's americans we're talking about but even they should have been able to firgure that out. I personally just think that this should be interpreted as the final proofe that he is dead, I'm not saying he died when they claimed he did but they wouldn't risk saying that he was dead if they were not sure, it would just be too embarrassing if it later turned out that he actually is not.
You'll know within the next week or 2 if he really is dead. Every single news channel around the world is leading with the story, so if he is alive, then it won't take too long for him to send out an audio tape or video.

But I think he's dead.

Fivesolas
05-02-2011, 03:01 PM
I do not rejoice at his death, or the news of it. It is not for me to judge the accuracy of these things. Nor is it just and righteous to rejoice over the death of an enemy. Consider the following:
Proverbs 24

16For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
17Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: 18Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.

The Lord is the just judge of all things, and will do right. If indeed the account is true, then the Lord has accomplished His Sovereign decree. We should remember the wisdom found in Job 12:10 "In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind." The Lord Himself had appointed the day of our birth and has ordained the day of our death. He has numbered all our days. Let us be wise to count our days.

Each day I live with the reality that God holds my life in His hands. At His will I live, and at His will I die. I only pray that each day He allows me to live that I do so for His glory alone. His Promise and Covenent to us (Christians) is sure and certain, in as much as God cannot lie.

I know that Usama Bin Laden is separated forever from God. Not because he may have worked in the attacks on 9/11, but because he died in his sins. I seriously doubt that before his death he repented of his sins and put his trust in the Lord Jesus who alone gives forgiveness of sins. May the Lord Jesus give His salvation to all His elect.

-fivesolas

Vito
05-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Now that we look at the aftermath (2 countries were invaded, others have been bombed, millions of people either died or were affected because of this, all the money wasted, etc.), for all the people dancing around and celebrating, do you really think it was worth it?

Woodrow
05-02-2011, 03:06 PM

Because trillions of dollars have been wasted along with countless lives. It was stupid to send in a forest fire fighting team when a pil of water on a smoldering ember should have been sufficient.

Who knows maybe there never even was a real Osama bin Laden or he was given an image to justify the money spent. But in either case an image was created that became larger than desired.

In any event a body could not be shown without humanizing Osama and raising the question if the loss was justified. To save face a very powerful image of Osama needs to be kept.

The killing of Osama may be an excuse to get out of Afghanistan? It was stupid to be there and the only visible reason was to get Osama. The US could not leave without admitting error unless it could claim the goal was achieved.

جوري
05-02-2011, 03:12 PM
They matched his DNA with his sister's apparently?

that is very interesting.. but if I am to accept that as a fact at face value it would still only mean that anyone from that family could have died not THE bin laden!

Jordan
05-02-2011, 03:16 PM

that is very interesting.. but if I am to accept that as a fact at face value it would still only mean that anyone from that family could have died not THE bin laden!
i agree, and considering bin laden's son also reportedly died in the attack

reuters twitter

"FLASH: Initial DNA results on Bin Laden show "very confident match" -U.S. official"

i do think he's dead, but i wouldnt put anything past those pigs

Sol Invictus
05-02-2011, 03:21 PM
the loss of a human life is always quite sad. not that i ever liked the guy but certainly one ought to pause when certain news stations trumpet this individual's death and almost gleefully give us all the dirty details that led up to his killing.

Salahudeen
05-02-2011, 03:29 PM
The ketchup bit was a joke, perhaps I should have typed "lol" I don't dispute he's dead, I just don't think it happened when they say it did.

Maryan0
05-02-2011, 03:43 PM

I saw the news this morning. I just can't believe the man was alive at all and my sister told me he was buried at sea? There is something very fishy about this...I just can't help but think they have an agenda with this.
Salam

LavaDog
05-02-2011, 03:53 PM

titus
05-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Actually the film was from 9/11. Your sources are incorrect. Even the person that started that rumor admits it is not true.

I agree that it doesn't seem right to be rejoicing and celebrating his death. I can understand satisfaction at the death of a mass murderer of men, women and children though.

What I don't completely understand is the honoring of this man. The man was the worst enemy Muslims have had in the past 20 years. He created a large amount of the animosity in the world against Muslims, and it was partially as a result of his actions that Afghanistan, Iraq and other actions taken by the world occurred. "Sheikh" Bin Laden was scum and he deserved worse than what he got. I would have much preferred that he was taken alive and put on trial. The humiliation he suffered would have been gratifying. I do know, though, that if anyone deserves the death penalty it is a man like him.

You can go back to your conspiracy theories now.

Verdetequiero
05-02-2011, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Kai-
Now that we look at the aftermath (2 countries were invaded, others have been bombed, millions of people either died or were affected because of this, all the money wasted, etc.), for all the people dancing around and celebrating, do you really think it was worth it?
Worth it? Absolutely not. In fact, his death highlights the absurdity of what went before.

Beardo
05-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Muslim Public Affairs Council here in LA Announced this:

MPAC GREETS BIN LADEN'S DEATH WITH SENSE OF RELIEF

(Washington, DC - 5/1/11) -- The Muslim Public Affairs Council tonight greeted the news of the death of Osama bin Laden with an immense sense of relief. This is a time when our country must stand together, and turn the page on a decade of terror led by bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. MPAC also commends the service of President Obama and his national security team, who have made bringing bin Laden to justice a top priority.

SEE: President Barack Obama’s Speech: “Osama Bin Laden Is Dead”

"We hope this is a turning point away from the dark period of the last decade, in which bin Laden symbolized the evil face of global terrorism,” said MPAC President Salam Al-Marayati. “His actions and those of Al-Qaeda have violated the sacred Islamic teachings upholding the sanctity of all human life. His acts of senseless terror have been met with moral outrage by Muslims worldwide at every turn in the past decade."

The mastermind of the 9/11 terror attacks and the founder of Al-Qaeda, bin Laden represented the global menacing face of violent extremism and his death represents a defining moment in the fight against terrorism.

"We support President Obama’s statement that bin Laden was 'not a Muslim leader, he was a mass murderer of Muslims,'" said MPAC Senior Adviser Dr. Maher Hathout. "We stand together with all Americans and all peace-loving people around the world in remaining vigilant against any and all threats against our country."

In light of the widespread democratic protests sweeping the Middle East which have demonstrated the power and effectiveness of peaceful protests to enact political change and realize the aspirations of the people, bin Laden and Al-Qaeda's pro-violence messages have been exposed as bankrupt and misguided.

Founded in 1988, MPAC is an American institution which informs and shapes public opinion and policy by serving as a trusted resource to decision makers in government, media and policy institutions. MPAC is also committed to developing leaders with the purpose of enhancing the political and civic participation of American Muslims.

Hannah.
05-02-2011, 04:22 PM
My mother is trying to call my auntie from America, and there's no connection? The irony.

Dagless
05-02-2011, 04:41 PM
I agree that it doesn't seem right to be rejoicing and celebrating his death. I can understand satisfaction at the death of a mass murderer of men, women and children though.

What I don't completely understand is the honoring of this man. The man was the worst enemy Muslims have had in the past 20 years. He created a large amount of the animosity in the world against Muslims, and it was partially as a result of his actions that Afghanistan, Iraq and other actions taken by the world occurred. "Sheikh" Bin Laden was scum and he deserved worse than what he got. I would have much preferred that he was taken alive and put on trial. The humiliation he suffered would have been gratifying. I do know, though, that if anyone deserves the death penalty it is a man like him.

You can go back to your conspiracy theories now.
Does that mean we should be gratified when any US president of the last 50 years dies? I am not an Osama supporter but can clearly see the hypocrisy here. There is no way he killed/tortured more innocent people than Bush or the like, yet most Westerners conveniently overlook this fact. What is the difference between them? Both try to push their agenda at the cost of innocent lives.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-02-2011, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
I don’t feel anything for the Osama. I can’t believe I am reading people saying he did this for good cause just used wrong method! Well, if he did this? He deserves to go to hell forever even if he has repented. How does repenting for hideous crime help the family members who had their relatives killed in 9/11 that also includes Muslim!?! Whoever did 9/11 deserve to be in hell forever!! Saying that Allah (swt) knows whether he was involved or not.

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilaayhi raji’roon for all those killed in 9/11 and as a result of 9/11 (the war in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq) and Palestine people who were killed by Israel forces.

I also want proof that he is dead. Innocent until proven guilty was thrown out the window. The sky news says the mission was to kill him not capture him!
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Yes, because Allaah does know whats better, and there is certainly no doubt in that. And those who dont repent, there is surely a place for them, Allaah knows best where as we do not. I agree that seeing the crimes shows where the destination of a certain individual is, but what we dont know is whether that person has realised his sin and whats in the heart of the person, has he repented or not. Those who are wrong will definetly get what they deserve and those who are innocent will get justice insha'Allaah.

And agreed, there is no evidence so nobody knows nothing. so if he did die years ago or a week ago or yesterday etc, there seems to be no evidence as of yet, as for myself i am completely clueless what the truth is and so Allaah knows best whether he is alive or not.

.. peace ..

Darth Ultor
05-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Good. Let him rot in Hell.

Sethi
05-02-2011, 05:16 PM
I won't rejoice in someone's death, no matter who they were.

I will point out, it was mentioned earlier "evidence" on the Internet shows that the US Government was behind the 9/11 attacks, any such "evidence" has been disproved many times over. A conspiracy of that size would have required far to many participants for none of them to have come forward and revealed their involvement. The World Trade Center collapsed because some planes flew in to it.

I certainly agree that the US Government twisted the event to justify foreign wars, but any who believe that 9/11 was caused by something other then passenger planes crashing in to the towers is fooling themselves.

Abdul-Raouf
05-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Muslim Public Affairs Council here in LA Announced this:

"We support President Obama’s statement that bin Laden was 'not a Muslim leader, he was a mass murderer of Muslims,'" said MPAC Senior Adviser Dr. Maher Hathout. "We stand together with all Americans and all peace-loving people around the world in remaining vigilant against any and all threats against our country."

WHAT ?? Its too much to say that he supports that statement.
.. Instead he can keep quiet.

If Obama had said let it be with him...this guy should not have supported the same...could have put in a generic-different way.

The line 'not a Muslim leader, he was a mass murderer of Muslims,' suits Bush more than bin Laden.

جوري
05-02-2011, 05:48 PM
How sad, so who is the americans going to blame now? Since hate for one person seems to be what is holding the american nation together. I'm thinking Julian Assange...?

What really shocked me was that Osama bin Laden has been alive all this time, until today I thought he was allready dead. The other thing that shocked me was that people were celebrating his death on ground zero. Celebrating someone death? I mean...? And how it's obviously so accepted to be happy about someone's death. I mean everyone knew that the americans wanted to see him dead but actually celebrating it when it happends seems suprisingly insensitive. It does make me feel very awkward to know that a whole nation is celebrating someone's death. Especially if it's america.
It is indeed odd to complain of insensitivities and outward depravity and meet it with the exact same if not worse considering the carnage wreaked on completely innocent people for over a decade for that alone and in multiple places... I am sure the U.S govt. will think of another site to bring down and name bin Laden's successor whomever he maybe to justify the wars, their stay in sovereign nations and why tax money is needed to fund such operations.. Again for every dollar 40c is owed to china but I am sure this 'victory' will overshadow that fact completely.. money well spent to keep the frightened, highly ignorant and hilariously naive to keep on doing what they know and do best!

Salahudeen
05-02-2011, 05:56 PM
ON MAY 1, 2011, JUST MOMENTS BEFORE PRESIDENT OBAMA ANNOUNCED THAT THE US HAD KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN, THE WHATREALLYHAPPENED WEBITE CAME UNDER MASSIVE DISTRIBUTED DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACK. THIS PAGE, WHICH DOCUMENTS THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN ACTUALLY DIED IN DECEMBER OF 2001, APPEARS TO BE WHAT THE WHITE HOUSE DIDN'T WANT AVAILABLE WHILE THE NEW PROPAGANDA WAS "CATAPULTED FORWARD". IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THIS IS THE OPENING GAMBIT IN A PLAN TO STAGE A "REVENGE" ATTACK FROM "AL QAEDA" ON THE UNITED STATES, WITH WHICH TO JUSTIFY TOTAL WAR ON THE MIDDLE EAST.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...osama_dead.php

yas2010
05-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Have any members watched the 'The Power of Nightmares' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Nightmares

Not sure if it has been aired in the US.

SlaveOfGod
05-02-2011, 06:05 PM
I do not know Osama via a primary source of information, everything said about him is filled with doubt and barely any proof. Therefore I can not judge him, but a death is a death. It shouldn't be celebrated, even people like Hitler had a mother and father. All that I can say is Innalillahi wa inna3layhi raji3oon.

yas2010
05-02-2011, 06:11 PM
If they got Gadafi, I'd be more impressed.

I would be happy if they got Mugabe.

جوري
05-02-2011, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yas2010

he is on his way to Rome
http://www.catholicculture.org/news/...?storyid=10178

it shouldn't be too difficult unless they enjoyed the cat and mouse games, which undoubtedly they do!

yas2010
05-02-2011, 06:17 PM
He's got diplomatic immunity. ;)

Dagless
05-02-2011, 06:21 PM
I wouldn't worry too much, the guy is like 157 years old. Planning an operation 9 months in advance might be a waste of tax money :P

جوري
05-02-2011, 06:21 PM
He's got diplomatic immunity. ;)
I think he'd make a great right hand man to the current pope but I digress..

Cabdullahi
05-02-2011, 06:23 PM
everything i knew about bin laden i received from the media

the same media that said 500 talibans escaped prison after carving out an underground tunnel >>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...=feeds-newsxml

the underwear bomber >>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...bomb-plot.html

the Christmas tree bomber >>>> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...bomb-attack-us

Whats going on

ps....no sane man would wear those underwear...its an old ladies underwear....it has patterns

Jordan
05-02-2011, 07:00 PM
I have mixed feelings about Bin Laden's death.

He was someone who dared to attack the Americans and take them on, which makes me pleased. But he however killed thousands of his own brothers and sisters, starting in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam. He seems to be someone who was slightly confused with who he was supposed to be targeting.

If he attacked America with the intention of targeting American civilians only..then you say "okay, he's someone who (rightly or wrongly) is on a path with a clear objection of what he wants to achieve.

But when he murders hundreds of his own brothers and sisters, it get's slightly confusing as to know who his targets were. He knew the 2 embassy truck bombs in 1998 would kill Muslims and American's wouldn't necessarily be at risk, despite it being an American embassy.

I'm glad he's dead.

Cabdullahi
05-02-2011, 07:06 PM

He was someone who dared to attack the Americans and take them on, which makes me pleased. But he however killed thousands of his own brothers and sisters, starting in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam. He seems to be someone who was slightly confused with who he was supposed to be targeting.

If he attacked America with the intention of targeting American civilians only..then you say "okay, he's someone who (rightly or wrongly) is on a path with a clear objection of what he wants to achieve.

But when he murders hundreds of his own brothers and sisters, it get's slightly confusing as to know who his targets were. He knew the 2 embassy truck bombs in 1998 would kill Muslims and American's wouldn't necessarily be at risk, despite it being an American embassy.

I'm glad he's dead.
how do you know he did those things?

Jordan
05-02-2011, 07:11 PM
how do you know he did those things?
The truck bombings? I feel I know he was responsible. I think most do?

Cabdullahi
05-02-2011, 07:13 PM
'I feel' is not good enough bruv

I feel as though i saw the loch ness monster

yas2010
05-02-2011, 07:13 PM

I'm glad he's dead.
Salaam Br Jordan.

Do we really know that OBL carried out these attacks? Surely as muslims we all agree that one day we all appear in the court of Allah(swt) and have to take account of all our actions. I would never condone any violence. Allah (swt) knows best in all situations.

yas2010
05-02-2011, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Jordan

Brother do you have anything to substaniate your 'feelings'. 'Most' those that follow the tabloid 'press' in the UK?!

Jordan
05-02-2011, 07:19 PM
'I feel' is not good enough bruv
So who do you think was responsible? He did it, everyone knows this and any denials is just delusion bordering on ignorance.

Do we really know that OBL carried out these attacks? Surely as muslims we all agree that one day we all appear in the court of Allah(swt) and have to take account of all our actions. I would never condone any violence. Allah (swt) knows best in all situations.
I agree, on our day we will be judged. If Osama killed just one Muslim, that's one too many. Unfortunately, he killed many many more.

yas2010
05-02-2011, 07:35 PM
So who do you think was responsible? He did it, everyone knows this and any denials is just delusion bordering on ignorance.

All i know is brother is that i dont know who carried out these attacks and therefore i must be ignorant. What i do know about this world is that its very unjust and nothing is clear cut. As muslims we know that Allah(swt) is all knowing and only he knows what we don't know.

Jordan
05-02-2011, 07:38 PM
All i know is brother is that i dont know who carried out these attacks and therefore i must be ignorant. What i do know about this world is that its very unjust and nothing is clear cut. As muslims we know that Allah(swt) is all knowing and only him.
My apologies, I don't mean to call you or anyone ignorant, and am sorry for the judgement passed.

Like you said, only Allah (swt) knows the truth

Perseveranze
05-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Isn't most if not all the information source we get about Bin Laden from "American sources"?

yas2010
05-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Isn't most if not all the information source we get about Bin Laden from "American sources"?
Yes, very true.

Salahudeen
05-02-2011, 07:45 PM
yep, can we trust american sources to present truthful information?

Jordan
05-02-2011, 07:45 PM
this is true, so anything and everything should be taken with a pinch of salt

CosmicPathos
05-02-2011, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chavundur
Lets suppose Ladin becomes real terrorist, He had to fix firstly his own country. Who is p
acifist or activist I don't know, We made last big war against western countries in Galipoli, We won, Almost half million soldier dead, Allah didn't permit to win generally, Becoming terrorist or attacking some infidels is most easy thing in religion, become martyr and attain Jannah, But truth is not so easy, Curse causes and refuse to obey, become activist. You know nothing about what policy or history is.
yes, you know all the history.

yas2010
05-02-2011, 07:48 PM
I am not sure about the media in the US but there are some good non-tabloid newspapers in the UK that do try and attempt a better representation of world affairs.

Sunnie Ameena
05-02-2011, 08:42 PM
No one may want to hear my views, but I figure I have a right to voice them too. I did not like Bin Laden, and I believe he was behind the 9/11 attacks, but that is only my opinion, only Allah knows who is to blame. I do not like war or all the killings that take place, and I am not really sad that Bin Laden is gone, but I am not happy about it either. I am an American, and I feel this way....the Americans are upset that there are people who protest the funerals of dead soldiers that fought in the war against terror, but now here are the same people cheering the death of someone who fought for his beliefs. I don't agree with his beliefs, but I also do not believe all Muslims feel the way he did. I think they should have captured him and put him on trial just like Hussen. And for all the Muslims that live in America that are upset with the Americans, I don't understand why you would want to move here and live amongst the people you seem to hate. Every country needs to try to walk in another's shoes before they condemn others, American's included. I for one do not want people to think of me as a cruel person that celebrates killing, so I will just keep my faith that Allah is most important in my life and he knows what is best for all. I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone, that was not my intention. Peace, Sunnie

Pygoscelis
05-02-2011, 09:19 PM
Sunnie, I think you wrote that pretty well in your post above and got to the heart of the issue. I can't fathom why anybody would find what you wrote offensive. Have you had a negative reaction in another forum to that view/post?

Woodrow
05-03-2011, 02:19 PM
the thread has been restored. I did a full clean up on it. Many posts were deleted. this does not mean they were all in violation of any rules. Many were simply off topic or refering to other posts that were deleted.

I Tried to bring this thread back to a point were it was a discussion and not a war zone. Please keep all posts civil and on-topic with no personal attacks on any member.

tigerkhan
05-03-2011, 02:55 PM
well i dont see all comment on this thread..but what i want to share with u. wallahi to ppl like us who live just 30 km from abbottabad its like a JOKE that usama was residing there since last 5 years. honestly i told u even if a person commit a crime and want to be hide himself from "local police", he cannt hide himself in whole hazara but he moved to kala dhaka ( hills somewhere outside hazara). i am amazed how america easily say that usama who was the most wanted person was living in abbottabad and ISI, CIA dont knows this. abbottabad is city with Pakistan Milatry Academy and how i tell u ppl about this that its impossible that usama can be in abbottabad. even MUSHRAF had denied this that he can be in abbottabad.
there was much about this fake drama form US but if u blv me. local ppl say there was no firing etc, just 2 helicop and one got brunt and other flies away. that house was empty since long.
media is a huge fitna of the time and i am amazed how ppl bcm fool bcz of this.

yas2010
05-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Salaam Br TigerKhan,

I think many on the IB forum share your sentiments.

IslamicRevival
05-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Its all a hoax. Benazhir Bhutto, May Allah Azzawajal Grant Her Jannah Said Bin Laden was dead years ago, the fact that she got killed for it shows she was telling the truth
Alex jones reported years ago Bin Laden has been killed and 'put on ice' and the US will 'suprise' us with an announcement of his death when they want to [To distract us from whats going on in Libya?

Its a sham..plain and simple
I dont believe a word these pigs and shaytan IE The US tell us
They are liars of the highest calibre

جوري
05-03-2011, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
well i dont see all comment on this thread..but what i want to share with u. wallahi to ppl like us who live just 30 km from abbottabad its like a JOKE that usama was residing there since last 5 years. honestly i told u even if a person commit a crime and want to be hide himself from "local police", he cannt hide himself in whole hazara but he moved to kala dhaka ( hills somewhere outside hazara). i am amazed how america easily say that usama who was the most wanted person was living in abbottabad and ISI, CIA dont knows this. abbottabad is city with Pakistan Milatry Academy and how i tell u ppl about this that its impossible that usama can be in abbottabad. even MUSHRAF had denied this that he can be in abbottabad.
there was much about this fake drama form US but if u blv me. local ppl say there was no firing etc, just 2 helicop and one got brunt and other flies away. that house was empty since long.
media is a huge fitna of the time and i am amazed how ppl bcm fool bcz of this.
apparently he used his wife as a 'human shield' they always use that line whenever their 'heroes' come in to save the day from the quintessential 'bad guy' I wonder how many more times they plan to milk that line? Things work for them in the exact same manner they do for the middle eastern despots.. They take the scenario chapter by chapter from a book they'd poorly written and let the events unravel terminator style!
of course they count that no one will use logic.. what is that when you have a bombastic story.. you can smooth out the silly details by calling folks conspiracy theorists!
Excellent comedy and in this economy who can afford $14 for the movies when they can watch it on the news for free!

GuestFellow
05-03-2011, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lost Identity
Its all a hoax. Benazhir Bhutto, May Allah Azzawajal Grant Her Jannah Said Bin Laden was dead years ago, the fact that she got killed for it shows she was telling the truth

Some suspect she was killed because she was a Shia I think. I remember reading that in an article, I'll see if I can find it.

Anyway, I remember Benzahir Bhutto saying that Osama Bin Laden had been killed. There is a possibility she may have made a mistake. Then again, Larry King is a experienced journalist and should have asked her to clarify that statement. I wonder if there is a full interview available between Benzair Bhutto and Larry King.

جوري
05-03-2011, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Some suspect she was killed because she was a Shia I think. I remember reading that in an article, I'll see if I can find it.

what kind of shia'a are there in Pakistan.. are they complete nutters or close to Sunnis in beliefs?

JZK

Zafran
05-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Salaam

The story gets more weird by the minute - dont you think its odd that they had to dump Bin Ladens body - without showing anyone??

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...-changes-story

peace

جوري
05-03-2011, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
Salaam

The story gets more weird by the minute - dont you think its odd that they had to dump Bin Ladens body - without showing anyone??

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...-changes-story

peace
well that phony doctored up pic was it.. You were supposed to buy that..and since it didn't work out I am sure they're either working on a better one or will say he was so mangled we wouldn't recognize him or whatever I am sure something is being cooked for the masses a la mode of drive through fast food chains!

IslamicRevival
05-03-2011, 04:16 PM
You know the US media has done its job when you see brainwashed American 'Patriots' celebrating his 'supposed' death
Sick twisted mentally disturbed fools

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-03-2011, 04:20 PM

Perseveranze
05-03-2011, 04:27 PM

what kind of shia'a are there in Pakistan.. are they complete nutters or close to Sunnis in beliefs?

JZK
Well, when I went there last week, I was in a taxi and right in front of me, a taxi pulled up right next to a horse. Shia's then touched the horse from the window and drove off.

Taxi driver said this is Shia's ritual or something lol

But in my time there I didn't counter alot of Shia's.

Perseveranze
05-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Wow, I just realised I was 2 mins away from Bin Laden's house when I went to Pakistan. I came back last saturday, but I went to Abbottabad to see my Auntie. I remember going on a rainy day (rare rain day in Pakistan), beautiful hills and mountains there, the clouds looked so close aswell. Anyways, 2 nights before Bin Laden's "house" got raided, I was just 2 mins away =)

Cool.

جوري
05-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Well, when I went there last week, I was in a taxi and right in front of me, a taxi pulled up right next to a horse. Shia's then touched the horse from the window and drove off.

Taxi driver said this is Shia's ritual or something lol

But in my time there I didn't counter alot of Shia's.
hmmmmmm.. wow that is far out.. I ask because I am trying to convert a shia'a from Pakistan and not sure how unusual they're.. the ones from Lebanon are sort of close to sunnis but the Iranian ones.. well forget it.. I wouldn't bother.. so I was trying to get a feel..

touching a horse ey lol.. what is that about?
do they believe in reincarnation, this person keeps mentioning it as a way to cope with the death of both parents.. It is really sad I feel really sad for this person I don't want them to be this astray when I can help.. problem is I am not sure how to help..

Predator
05-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Seems strange to me too.

After more than 10 years in searching for him, they kill him and dispose of his body within hours? Doesn't seem right.
Yeah it does seem strange for someone who had a look alikes like him . I thought they could have to captured him by firing Tranquilizers. On the other hand Sri Lanka hunted LTTE leader Prabhakar for 25 years and then boasted with his dead picture after killing so that his rebels dont claim , he's still alive

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/la...corpse/462412/

sur
05-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Obama said in his speech that US did NOT suffer any loss...
-
well here's the Apache helicopter that was shot down,,,
-

-
A journalist in Peshawar Pakistan said that her sources in Army told he that Osama was already dead & his preserved body was being carried in fallen-helicopter,,, plan was to implant his body in that raided-house & take pictures & then show to world...

Plan went erratic & copter carrying dead body fell... that's why NO pictures released,,,, & in panic they had to come up with story that they dumped his body in SEA,,, & excuse they gave is that NO country in world was allowing his body to be burried in theirs...

Cabdullahi
05-03-2011, 05:10 PM

fake ass picture

look at Hillary Clinton practicing her acting skills....and look at MR Obama small-head-having-photoshopped house slave

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...real-time.html

Maryan0
05-03-2011, 05:12 PM
I didnt know Benazir Bhutto was shia. I only found out lately that both the leaders of Yemen and Syria are shia. How did that happen?:hmm:
Salam

Predator
05-03-2011, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur
-
-

-
A journalist in Peshawar Pakistan said that her sources in Army told he that Osama was already dead & his preserved body was being carried in fallen-helicopter,,, plan was to implant his body in that raided-house & take pictures & then show to world...

Plan went erratic & copter carrying dead body fell... that's why NO pictures released,,,, & in panic they had to come up with story that they dumped his body in SEA,,, & excuse they gave is that NO country in world was allowing his body to be burried in theirs...

What about the pilot of that helicopter? Was it unmanned helicopter ?

Salahudeen
05-03-2011, 05:46 PM

hmmmmmm.. wow that is far out.. I ask because I am trying to convert a shia'a from Pakistan and not sure how unusual they're.. the ones from Lebanon are sort of close to sunnis but the Iranian ones.. well forget it.. I wouldn't bother.. so I was trying to get a feel..

touching a horse ey lol.. what is that about?
do they believe in reincarnation, this person keeps mentioning it as a way to cope with the death of both parents.. It is really sad I feel really sad for this person I don't want them to be this astray when I can help.. problem is I am not sure how to help..

The Pakistani shia's I know are twelvers, they believe in the whole concept of the 12 infallible imams who have attributes of Allah, such as nothing happens in creation without their knowledge etc. I have an interesting word doc from an ex shia. I will try upload it.

sur
05-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Co-incidence...!!! Just Few days back wiki-leaks said that Al-CIAdah said that they had hidden a nuke in Europe & if Osama got killed they'll take revenge there...
-
Co-incidence...!!! that Petreas made CIA's head & New York Times said that he'll fight his next war in Pakistan...!!!
-
Obama in Berlin speech indicated that a Nuke may explode in Paris, by terrorists trained in Karachi
watch from minutes: 8:45

-
These guys also r so smug when he says "focus on Pakistan"... & that smug (Timothy J. Roemer ) who u see noding on "Focus on Pakistan" is now US embassader to india... controlling terrorist activities from nearby...

-
In 2007 6 nuke laden cruise missiles flew on B-52 plane,,, "accidently"... from Minot Airbase to Barksdale Airbase in America,,, on return ONLY 5 were accounted for,,, one was stolen... that one is that they plan to use in next False-Flag & blame it on Pakistan..
-
All recent developments r to direct the stage-play to accuse Pakistan of upcoming False-Flag...
-
That's their plan, ALLAH also plans, & HE is the best of planners,,, I pray that ALLAH fail them miserably in their plans & save Pakistan & all sincere-muslims where-ever they might be... AMEN

Ramadhan
05-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Obama said in his speech that US did NOT suffer any loss... - well here's the Apache helicopter that was shot down,,,

They had explanation for this:
This helicopter had trouble taking off, so they decided to blow it up with their own explosives to destroy it.

sur
05-03-2011, 06:00 PM

They had explanation for this:
This helicopter had trouble taking off, so they decided to blow it up with their own explosives to destroy it.
Eye-witnesses have said on TV, that they saw a "FLYING"-copter blowing up into a fire ball....

Could NOT have flown without some human-pilot(s) inside...

جوري
05-03-2011, 06:12 PM
The Pakistani shia's I know are twelvers, they believe in the whole concept of the 12 infallible imams who have attributes of Allah, such as nothing happens in creation without their knowledge etc. I have an interesting word doc from an ex shia. I will try upload it.
Jazaka Allah khyran akhi you always come through for me.. I am deeply humbled.. I was afraid someone would say they're ithnai 3ashris .. they're up there in nutterville ughhhhh

Trumble
05-03-2011, 06:12 PM
-
-

He meant people, not helicopters (the Americans said they had to destroy one as it was grounded by mechanical failure - that's standard procedure in the event of mechanical failure for obvious reasons.) That's NOT an Apache helicopter by the way, it's the tail section of a Blackhawk - presumably the one the SEALS blew up.

Considering the Pakistani Army knew nothing about the operation whatsoever, I think we can take such 'sources' with a very large pinch of salt, don't you think?. It was hardly an 'excuse' BTW, we know the Saudis turned it down, which other country do you seriously think would have accepted the body? As it was, the body was actually disposed of in probably the most respectful way practically possible.

جوري
05-03-2011, 06:15 PM
which other country do you seriously think would have accepted the body?

You know rhetorical q's have no answers I suppose that is why you put it out there?
disposing the 'body' at sea is the second best way next to cremation that is to hide evidence and put a lid on all q's!

all the best

Woodrow
05-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Co-incidence...!!! Just Few days back wiki-leaks said that Al-CIAdah said that they had hidden a nuke in Europe & if Osama got killed they'll take revenge there...
-
Co-incidence...!!! that Petreas made CIA's head & New York Times said that he'll fight his next war in Pakistan...!!!
-
Obama in Berlin speech indicated that a Nuke may explode in Paris, by terrorists trained in Karachi
watch from minutes: 8:45

-
These guys also r so smug when he says "focus on Pakistan"... & that smug (Timothy J. Roemer ) who u see noding on "Focus on Pakistan" is now US embassader to india... controlling terrorist activities from nearby...

-
In 2007 6 nuke laden cruise missiles flew on B-52 plane,,, "accidently"... from Minot Airbase to Barksdale Airbase in America,,, on return ONLY 5 were accounted for,,, one was stolen... that one is that they plan to use in next False-Flag & blame it on Pakistan..
-
All recent developments r to direct the stage-play to accuse Pakistan of upcoming False-Flag...
-
That's their plan, ALLAH also plans, & HE is the best of planners,,, I pray that ALLAH fail them miserably in their plans & save Pakistan & all sincere-muslims where-ever they might be... AMEN
A nuke from 2007? Most probably it would not detonate. those puppies had to be fed very often. If memory serves me right the core has a very short span of usability. It seem the AF used to replace them once a month although the life expectancy was a bout 1 year.

The core is radioactive and as such does decay. It soon reaches a point where it no longer has critical mass. If a nuke does go bang, it is very doubtful it would have been from that missile.

Salahudeen
05-03-2011, 06:17 PM
I really think we will see a false flag operation soon, that is much more worse than 9/11 and as a result more countries will be invaded. They're preparing the minds of the public for it all ready by talking about reprisal attacks on the news.

sur
05-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Three Years old picture of Osama photoshopped & released that many media showed...
He was dead since long,,, & was preserved & was to be implanted in this incidence,,, BUT things probably did NOT go according to plan,,, that's why a QUICK solution was to come-up with story that he was dumped into the sea...

If they had burried him, then someone could demand ex-cavation .... BUT in SEA that wouldn't be possile...

-

جوري
05-03-2011, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sur
It really would be nice if Pakistan started their own revolution. Imagine the U.S misery unable as it so put their tentacles in Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Libya before things get out of control.. I certainly do hope that you guys in Pakistan get organized and have a strong enough middle class to say enough with despots and enough with foreign invaders!

جوري
05-03-2011, 06:21 PM
I really think we will see a false flag operation soon, that is much more worse than 9/11 and as a result more countries will be invaded. They're preparing the minds of the public for it all ready by talking about reprisal attacks on the news.

Even if that were the case they haven't the resources nor the backing to do it, as is they're unable to get out of Afghanistan or Iraq and the mess in the middle east is spelling disaster for them in terms of their cockroach Zionist friends!

sur
05-03-2011, 06:24 PM
A nuke from 2007? Most probably it would not detonate. those puppies had to be fed very often. If memory serves me right the core has a very short span of usability. It seem the AF used to replace them once a month although the life expectancy was a bout 1 year.

The core is radioactive and as such does decay. It soon reaches a point where it no longer has critical mass. If a nuke does go bang, it is very doubtful it would have been from that missile.
Full powered boom might be too much for "perpetrators" of False-Flag, to handle,,, they probably planned a "dirty" one that can use depleted material... or just "DISCOVER" one sitting somewhere & come-up with a narrative that it was from Pakistan...

yas2010
05-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Salaam sis

I certainly do hope that you guys in Pakistan get organized and have a strong enough middle class to say enough with despots and enough with foreign invaders!
Praying for this. Its okay for the leaders aka the cockroaches they will run off to their penthouses in the west!

جوري
05-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Salaam sis

Praying for this. Its okay for the leaders aka the cockroaches they will run off to their penthouses in the west!
wa3lykoum aslaam ukhty,

Not unless they're brought to trials like the dogs of Egypt..
I never thought I'd live to see the day, yet here it is sob7an moghyer al'a7wal..
I really think this is a golden opportunity for Pakistanis to do just that!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-03-2011, 06:46 PM
......before anyone gets on a hype about this...have they not noticed something? Someone theyve been hunting for all these years apparently...they jus killed and tossed in the sea? No media coverage? No pictures, no videos? No display case of his body? (Astaghfirullah..)
When they were going to hang Saddam...he was all over the news...pictures, videos...EVERYTHING. Even a video of his hanging. And yet someone who to them is WORSE...they put out nothing? And when this question was asked, they just swept the questions under the rug..why?

Something to think about....if anything he probably died ages ago if he is in fact dead...Allaahu Musta'an.

جوري
05-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Yeah Osama is their quintessential bad guy, but they have already attempted the pix.. sadly for them it just didn't pan out.. you know they keep dumping all sorts of stories about their heroes and how he used his wife as a shield.. When the news first broke out I get two conflicting newsflashes on my iphone the BBC said it was Afghanistan and CNN said Pakistan.. the problem sadly is that they never tweak the storyline before dumping it on the public.. since stupid people in large numbers are known to overcome the few who bother questioning the faulty details!

yas2010
05-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Its an interesting question asked by the guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...t-union-baddie
so who will be the new bogey man for the west?

جوري
05-03-2011, 06:57 PM
Its an interesting question asked by the guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...t-union-baddie
Never fear a new villain will enter the foyer pretty soon =)
they love that villain superhero fantasy .. how can life possible exist for them without some sort of bad guy?

Woodrow
05-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Full powered boom might be too much for "perpetrators" of False-Flag, to handle,,, they probably planned a "dirty" one that can use depleted material... or just "DISCOVER" one sitting somewhere & come-up with a narrative that it was from Pakistan...
That is a scenario I did not think of. A depleted core, powdered and scattered with conventional explosive. that would be nasty in terms of radiation poisoning.

CosmicPathos
05-03-2011, 07:14 PM

JZK
different types of shias really. You will get emotional persian/iraqian type nutters who will mutilate their bodies in Muharram ... crazy jangoistic faithfuls .... and then you get sober ones who do not really believe in that stuff and are much closer to Sunnis. I think in terms of theology they are raafidas. The nutter ones, expect them to swear and abuse freely the first 3 caliphs and Ayesha (ra) with innovative name-calling.

CosmicPathos
05-03-2011, 07:19 PM

It really would be nice if Pakistan started their own revolution. Imagine the U.S misery unable as it so put their tentacles in Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Libya before things get out of control.. I certainly do hope that you guys in Pakistan get organized and have a strong enough middle class to say enough with despots and enough with foreign invaders!

forget this sis, with great sadness I have to say that nothing unite Pakistanis. Mentally they are slaves of the White man, who ruled over them for centuries, be the older generation or the younger generation. Whenever I have conversation with "friends" back home, my expectations are always not met. I expect them to engage with me on deeper topics such as where are we going as Muslims, whats life all about etc rather they love to talk about either Western literature (that of philosophers and godlessness) or shallow moveis and tv shows and non-sense like that. I am afraid to say that I dont know much about hollywood celebrities, while living in the West, as much as they do while living in pak.

Most of pakistani educated youth are convinced that democracy is Islamic ideal. I cant believe that young boys were willing to sacrifice their lives for Benazir by being her guards in crowded settings, they were called Jan-Nisaris (those who offer their lives for someone)

yas2010
05-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Sad but true. :(

BoredAgnostic
05-03-2011, 07:33 PM
I do not know what to believe about OBL, whether he actually was killed in Pakistan or that he was already dead. I don't know how much OBL had to do with 9/11 either. I've been vehemently against both wars since their conception and always will be. What I don't get is people believing that OBL masterminded 9/11, but praising him anyways...and when confronted, they say "well the U.S. killed more people in Iraq and Afghanistan". Seriously? That some how erases the fact that almost 3,000 civilians from all walks of life perished just because they went into work that day? I find it VERY surprising the amount of support on this thread.

جوري
05-03-2011, 07:36 PM
different types of shias really. You will get emotional persian/iraqian type nutters who will mutilate their bodies in Muharram ... crazy jangoistic faithfuls .... and then you get sober ones who do not really believe in that stuff and are much closer to Sunnis. I think in terms of theology they are raafidas. The nutter ones, expect them to swear and abuse freely the first 3 caliphs and Ayesha (ra) with innovative name-calling.
ughhhh.. do you know what type exists around Islamabad? or do you always get a garden variety.. Oh God.. truly Pakistan and India are lands of wonders as I used to read in fairy tales..

forget this sis, with great sadness I have to say that nothing unite Pakistanis. Mentally they are slaves of the White man, who ruled over them for centuries, be the older generation or the younger generation. Whenever I have conversation with "friends" back home, my expectations are always not met. I expect them to engage with me on deeper topics such as where are we going as Muslims, whats life all about etc rather they love to talk about either Western literature (that of philosophers and godlessness) or shallow moveis and tv shows and non-sense like that. I am afraid to say that I dont know much about hollywood celebrities, while living in the West, as much as they do while living in pak.

Most of pakistani educated youth are convinced that democracy is Islamic ideal. I cant believe that young boys were willing to sacrifice their lives for Benazir by being her guards in crowded settings, they were called Jan-Nisaris (those who offer their lives for someone)
I believed that about Egyptians too, I really did but I was surprised, surely the world that produces the likes of Dr. Ahmad deedat we can find many more like him perhaps subdued by the govt. and other nutters? I am aggrieved to hear this and I hope that it is just the people you've come across and not representative of pakistanis at large.. the least we can do now is pray for their guidance and hope for the best..
Sad but true. :(
imsad imsad imsad

CosmicPathos
05-03-2011, 07:37 PM
its funny how atheists want to see God in order believe him yet they dont need to see osama's dead body to believe that he was killed few days ago jsut cuz Obama said so. Blind faith.

جوري
05-03-2011, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BoredAgnostic
I do not know what to believe about OBL, whether he actually was killed in Pakistan or that he was already dead. I don't know how much OBL had to do with 9/11 either. I've been vehemently against both wars since their conception and always will be. What I don't get is people believing that OBL masterminded 9/11, but praising him anyways...and when confronted, they say "well the U.S. killed more people in Iraq and Afghanistan". Seriously? That some how erases the fact that almost 3,000 civilians from all walks of life perished just because they went into work that day? I find it VERY surprising the amount of support on this thread.
So which is it? He masterminded 911? or he didn't?
lots of people around the world indeed want to do just that get up in the morning and go to work and provide for their families but it is made difficult by folks like this?

the least disturbing image indeed of its kind!

So are you surprised? one country's quintessential bad guy is another country's freedom fighter!

all the best

Trumble
05-03-2011, 07:47 PM
You know rhetorical q's have no answers I suppose that is why you put it out there?
It wasn't actually a rhetorical question, although granted I wasn't expecting a reply. Perhaps you have actually have a suggestion?

disposing the 'body' at sea is the second best way next to cremation that is to hide evidence and put a lid on all q's!
As I understand it, cremation is forbidden in Islam. As I understand it, so is burial at sea unless it is impossible to return the body to land within 24 hours; which is obviously intended to apply to sailors and not to instances such as this. However, that leaves the option of burial, and unless somebody can actually suggest a country that would have agreed to take the body and a place in it where he could have been buried within 24 hours, all the condemnation from yourself, scholars, governments or whoever is just hot air.

That is a scenario I did not think of. A depleted core, powdered and scattered with conventional explosive. that would be nasty in terms of radiation poisoning.
Don't tell me you buy into to the 'false flag' garbage as well?! :muddlehea

جوري
05-03-2011, 07:54 PM
It wasn't actually a rhetorical question, although granted I wasn't expecting a reply. Perhaps you have actually have a suggestion?
It was indeed a rhetorical question--We will never know will we? I think people in Yemen, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia his mother country would have given him proper burial. Egypt has taken exiles like the former shah they wouldn't take america's quintessential bad guy? give me a break mac!

As I understand it, cremation is forbidden in Islam. As I understand it, so is burial at sea unless it is impossible to return the body to land within 24 hours; which is obviously intended to apply to sailors and not to instances such as this. However, that leaves the option of burial, and unless somebody can actually suggest a country that would have agreed to take the body and a place in it where he could have been buried within 24 hours, all the condemnation from yourself, scholars, governments or whoever is just hot air.
What the hell are you talking about? I said the two best ways to dispose of evidence are cremation or out to sea. obviously they've opted for the latter Since when are they respectful of Islamic rituals? not a far plane trip from any of the neighboring place to have the body buried within 24 hours and provide ample evidence that he'd who he's alleged to be!

all the best bucko

جوري
05-03-2011, 07:57 PM

The killing of Osama bin Ladin, may Allah have mercy on him, if proven to be true, may either be a coincidence or part of a strategic manoeuvre by the US and its allies to justify the adoption of new tactics in their ‘war on terror’ that has clearly proven to be counterproductive. It may be alleged that he was killed a long time ago but the killing was only now announced as a justification for the withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan. All of these are possibilities that no one can emphatically confirm, and indeed, there need not be an exertion of effort to confirm or disprove the claims as wisdom dictates that we deal with facts and realities whilst planning for the worst of scenarios.
Whatever the case may be, Osama left this worldly life to meet his Lord who is the ultimate judge. Almighty Allah knows everything about him, his actions, and the conspiracies that surround his life. He knows what Osama did, what he didn’t do, and what we were made to believe that he did. In any case, he died as a Muslim... Read More »

CosmicPathos
05-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Islamabad, since its the capital, generally has highly educated population so I suspect the Shias there are not nutter types. But really, you cant generalize, ive seen shiite medical doctors mutilate themselves just to attain trance and to develop passion for Hussayn (as)

ughhhh.. do you know what type exists around Islamabad? or do you always get a garden variety.. Oh God.. truly Pakistan and India are lands of wonders as I used to read in fairy tales..

I believed that about Egyptians too, I really did but I was surprised, surely the world that produces the likes of Dr. Ahmad deedat we can find many more like him perhaps subdued by the govt. and other nutters? I am aggrieved to hear this and I hope that it is just the people you've come across and not representative of pakistanis at large.. the least we can do now is pray for their guidance and hope for the best..

imsad imsad imsad
I hope so too. Of course there are the likes of great scholars such as Mufti Taqi Usmani, Maulana Tariq Jameel etc but the secularly educated youth is experimenting with godlessness, afraid to say that.

Verdetequiero
05-03-2011, 07:59 PM

Never fear a new villain will enter the foyer pretty soon =)
they love that villain superhero fantasy .. how can life possible exist for them without some sort of bad guy?

There is always Ted Winter.

جوري
05-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Islamabad, since its the capital, generally has highly educated population so I suspect the Shias there are not nutter types. But really, you cant generalize, ive seen medical shiite doctors mutilate themselves just to attain trance and to develop passion for Hussayn (as)

I hope so too. Of course there are the likes of great scholars such as Mufti Taqi Usmani, Maulana Tariq Jameel etc but the secularly educated youth is experimenting with godlessness, afraid to say that.

godlessness has always existed not a new experiment at all.. and evil things are always loud.. they've alot of sparkle and lure like fake jewelry!

ابن آل مرة
05-03-2011, 08:14 PM
The Ma`shaaikh on OBL's death.

Sheikh Yashir Burhami

Woodrow
05-03-2011, 08:18 PM

Don't tell me you buy into to the 'false flag' garbage as well?! :muddlehea
Just acknowledging I did not think a depleted nuke could be of any use. I had never thought of the possibility it could still be used in a deadly manner. As far as the "false flag" at this moment I am neither denying nor agreeing as I simply do not have all facts for all the scenarios that are possible.

جوري
05-03-2011, 08:23 PM
The Ma`shaaikh on OBL's death.
I guess that should take care of what country would have offered him burial if indeed he'd died and under the circumstances they presented. In the very least many with private lands would have offered a spot!

Verdetequiero
05-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Just acknowledging I did not think a depleted nuke could be of any use. I had never thought of the possibility it could still be used in a deadly manner. As far as the "false flag" at this moment I am neither denying nor agreeing as I simply do not have all facts for all the scenarios that are possible.
Take heed heathens and atheists here is a true co equal of the false idol of Richard Dawkins and Hitchens. He doubts until proof is given and keeps his mind open. A true child of the enlightenment.

جوري
05-03-2011, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Verdetequiero
Take heed heathens and atheists here is a true co equal of the false idol of Richard Dawkins and Hitchens. He doubts until proof is given and keeps his mind open. A true child of the enlightenment.
here here for br. woodrow.. a true diamond in the rough..

Trumble
05-03-2011, 08:33 PM
It was indeed a rhetorical question--We will never know will we? I think people in Yemen, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia his mother country would have given him proper burial. Egypt has taken exiles like the former shah they wouldn't take america's quintessential bad guy? give me a break mac!
You really think anybody would have welcomed the opportunity to bury him, with all the security implications that went with it. Really? Give ME a break. BTW, his 'mother country' didn't want him. Who else, if anybody, was actually asked we don't know.

Since when are they respectful of Islamic rituals?
Since there was nothing to be lost by being as respectful of them as far as the situation reasonably allowed. Of course, in all probability nobody involved actually gave a rat's a$$ about what happened to his body, but there's no point in annoying anybody more than they have to. As to leaving the body hanging around and releasing photos; anybody remember the bleating that went on regarding Saddam's corpse when that was done? And, let's be real, Osama was probably something more of a mess. Can't have it both ways.

Anyway, I thought you thought he died of an illness years ago, and no doubt received a suitable burial at the hands of his buddies? So what's your beef? Again, you can't have it both ways.

ابن آل مرة
05-03-2011, 08:35 PM
Death of Usamah Bin Laden: Freedom Fighter or Terrorist?

The reaction says it all, there is celebration in the streets of New York, whilst silence in the streets of the Islamic world; freedom fighter or terrorist depends on whose perspective. There is no doubt many in the Islamic world and the non-Islamic world (e.g. Latin America), are privately mourning the death of Usamah Bin Laden, seen as a symbol of resistance to Western imperialism. Unlike Saddam Hussein and his ilk, Usamah Bin Laden died fighting like a Mujahid, as the old proverb says, he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.

It is disgusting the way the media constantly highlights the 3000 that perished in 9/11, as if the American and western lives are more valuable than others. The message construed is simple, its Bin Laden and 9/11, there are no other casualties and no other factors. Indeed, the entire narrative is false. They say 9/11 marks the beginning of the conflict, whereas the conflict started from the end of the First World War; the Arabs seeking independence were betrayed (Sykes-Picot treaty) for their support to the Allied forces. Their lands were carved up to suit the interests of the colonialists, who facilitated the migration of the Zionists to Palestine, paving the way for the creation of Israel. Eventually, the Arabs were ‘rewarded’ with Israel and the Palestinian Diaspora (nakba) for their cooperation and service to the colonialists.

What is even more absurd about the simple narrative of Bin Laden and 9/11 is that America is portrayed as the victim. Just the thought makes you laugh, it’s like you have to imagine the US Soldiers dressed as benign priests, rather than killing Iraqis for fun, as the numerous clips leaked on the internet with the awful images of Abu-Ghraib confirms!

Prior to 9/11, 500,000 Iraqi children were killed through barbaric sanctions, and post 9/11 almost a million innocent Iraqis died for those mythical WMDs! To date, nobody has been bought to account for the illegal war built on lies. The losses of innocence are conveniently classed as collateral damage that can be swept under the carpet like dirt! Has anyone been bought to trial for the carnage in Gaza, when the Israelis unleashed disproportionate force on the civilian population, committing a clear act of state-terrorism?

It is simplistic to call Usamah Bin Laden a terrorist, when his opponent has murdered much more civilians in Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan, that pre-dates 9/11. Likewise, to call Usamah a religious fanatic is hypocritical, when George Bush is the one claimed to be talking to God,who allegedly inspired him to launch the war on the innocent people of Iraq. It is ironic that the Christian God of ‘love’ would order one to wage to war, rather than to turn the other cheek!

Regardless if you agree with the methods used by Usamah and his men, as an individual he outdid his opponents. He was far more eloquent than George Bush, a semi-literate guy with a drink problem, who often embarrassed the US by his numerous idiotic statements. Usamah also had far more integrity than Tony Blair, unlike Blair he never lied and was generous with his wealth, constantly helping the needy, Jason Burke elaborates on this in his book, Al-Qaeda. Whereas it took a lot of media pressure for Tony Blair (who did so well out of the Iraq war), to make some nominal contribution to the British soldiers who suffered losses.

The most important question is – did Usamah succeed to any level or was he a total failure. This depends on how you define success and failure, but we can avoid the debate, by looking at his main objectives. First was to create the Arabic Nahda (revival), this never materialised; despite the war waged over Iraq and the revelations of the gruesome events of Abu-Ghraib, the masses in the Arab/Islamic world did not revolt. In fact, the only uprisings we have seen are the recent revolutions sweeping through the Arab world, where the call is unanimous for a democratic government that is free from corruption and nepotism. The masses want secular freedom and democracy, rather than a Caliphate or an Islamic Emirate, they are no longer burning the American flags and chanting anti-Western slogans, they have come to realise that they need to take responsibility and clean their homes.

Secondly, Usamah failed to topple a single regime in the Arab/Islamic world. This is largely because he misread the situation, whilst many sympathise with his grievances, but do not support the creation of an Islamic State or an Islamic Emirate. It means one has to engage the masses in the Arab world politically to make the case for an Islamic State, how such a state can overcome the numerous issues that divide the Arab and Islamic world, and bring about unity. Thus, instead of waging wars on the West, they should have focused on building a stable prosperous Afghanistan based on the Sharia model that could act as a shining example. They could have shown how the various tribes of Afghanistan unified, overcoming their historical animosity; this would have had greater resonance in the Arab and Islamic world. However, the Taliban remained largely Pashtun based, and the Arabs remained as their guests, despite professing unity based on the Islamic laws and values.

Yamin Zakaria (Abu Usamah)
London, UK

http://yaminzakaria.blogspot.com/201...edom.html#more

Verdetequiero
05-03-2011, 08:37 PM

I guess that should take care of what country would have offered him burial if indeed he'd died and under the circumstances they presented. In the very least many with private lands would have offered a spot!

too tempting a target for the missiles of the kuffar my dear. The stars may be heavenly weapons against the jinn but a insensate redneck from the swamps of Louisiana can guide a Tomahawk to the faithful with ease.

جوري
05-03-2011, 08:41 PM
You really think anybody would have welcomed the opportunity to bury him, with all the security implications that went with it. Really? Give ME a break. BTW, his 'mother country' didn't want him. Who else, if anybody, was actually asked we don't know.
Yes I really think that.. how do you know the mother country didn't want him? is it because obama's/bush's despots said so? the 'royal family' aren't owners not representatives of Saudi Arabia.. also he was a billionaire with lands galore he could have been buried on what he owns.. obviously the youtube vids above prove your theories null and void.. as he was indeed loved by many!

Since there was nothing to be lost by being as respectful of them as far as the situation reasonably allowed. Of course, in all probability nobody involved actually gave a rat's a$$ about what happened to his body, but there's no point in annoying anybody more than they have to. As to leaving the body hanging around and releasing photos; anybody remember the bleating that went on regarding Saddam's corpse when that was done? And, let's be real, Osama was probably something more of a mess. Can't have it both ways.
Again you speak for your own people, they're not representative of the world not even a minuscule representative of world population, just a delusional bunch of people who fancy themselves civilized expecting that everyone love what they love and hate what they hate.. well let's burst that bubble for you!
Anyway, I thought you thought he died of an illness years ago, and no doubt received a suitable burial at the hands of his buddies? So what's your beef? Again, you can't have it both ways.
I never said he died years ago or not. There is much about him I don't know and that I have admitted to, but one thing for sure, I don't subscribe to your brand of truth!

all the best

جوري
05-03-2011, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Verdetequiero
too tempting a target for the missiles of the kuffar my dear. The stars may be heavenly weapons against the jinn but a insensate redneck from the swamps of Louisiana can guide a Tomahawk to the faithful with ease.
sure... one thing we can count on with dumb rednerckers is they're good at annihilating one another with their friendly fires.. in such a case better to be a spectator than a participant.. but I enjoy your confidence in those who can't stand up against water or wind to date!

got pickled pork feet wrapped in bacon?

but on a more serious note.. they couldn't find his whereabouts for 10 yrs or so, when he apparently lived the lavish life in a metropolitan town .. you think 'insensate redneckers' will find an unmarked grave in the remote regions of the middle east or beyond? I understand the love for carpet bombing is a western original and all but believe me to bomb a sovereign nation in that region which is already very volatile and seething with rage can spell great disaster for those 'insensate' heathens-- there is 1.86 billion of us after all!

all the best

GuestFellow
05-03-2011, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
......before anyone gets on a hype about this...have they not noticed something? Someone theyve been hunting for all these years apparently...they jus killed and tossed in the sea? No media coverage? No pictures, no videos? No display case of his body? (Astaghfirullah..)
When they were going to hang Saddam...he was all over the news...pictures, videos...EVERYTHING. Even a video of his hanging. And yet someone who to them is WORSE...they put out nothing? And when this question was asked, they just swept the questions under the rug..why?

Something to think about....if anything he probably died ages ago if he is in fact dead...Allaahu Musta'an.
Salaam,

Saddam was captured without bruises and physical injuries. Osama was shot and the picture of his death might have been too graphic. So this is may be a possibility why no picture was taken of Osama. Also, some Muslims might have been very upset or angry to see Osama dead body and might want revenge.

GuestFellow
05-03-2011, 09:02 PM
There is no need for a new bogey man for the West. The US government claims Al Qaeda still exists. You also have Muslims being suspected/accused of plotting terroristic attacks, which can be used to justify wars.

جوري
05-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Salaam,

Saddam was captured without bruises and physical injuries. Osama was shot and the picture of his death might have been too graphic. So this is may be a possibility why no picture was taken of Osama. Also, some Muslims might have been very upset or angry to see Osama dead body and might want revenge.
I sincerely believe that first attempt with the doctored up photo was meant to as a litmus test to see if the public would buy it, if a greater number of them had, then it would have circulated and the rest labeled conspiracy theorists as is usually the case..

Cabdullahi
05-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Salaam,

Yo thats what i read on the daily fail......remember saddams sons?

They reconstructed their faces and everything after they were blown to smithereens ...they could do the same to obama ops sorry i mean osama...so whats going on?

check it out

Uday saddam

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/jul/25/iraq

Bro guestfellow don't believe a word they say...switch off the TV

GuestFellow
05-03-2011, 09:28 PM

I sincerely believe that first attempt with the doctored up photo was meant to as a litmus test to see if the public would buy it, if a greater number of them had, then it would have circulated and the rest labeled conspiracy theorists as is usually the case..
What do you really think has happened to Osama? Just curious to hear variety of views...

They reconstructed their faces and everything after they were blown to smithereens ...they could do the same to obama ops sorry i mean osama...so whats going on?

Uday saddam

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/jul/25/iraq
Still I doubt many Iraqi civilians or Muslims cared about Saddam's son. The difference between Osama and Saddam's son is that Osama is more respected. To see a picture of Osama dead could anger many Muslims. This is probably why the US did not release a picture.

Bro guestfellow don't believe a word they say...switch off the TV
I'm purely speculating. I have not reached any conclusion. I suspect more information might be released. At this stage, it is best to hear as many views as possible, compare them, and see which one is more believable.

Does anyone find something odd about the picture? The laptop screen are black, as though this all has been staged. It does not appear that the laptops are on.

sur
05-03-2011, 09:37 PM
At least Canadians are NOT buying these American lies...

From Minutes:3:55
-

جوري
05-03-2011, 09:44 PM

What do you really think has happened to Osama? Just curious to hear variety of views...
you know I honestly don't know.. I do know though that it was card bound to be played as previous cards were played in that perfect comedic timing and that there is a political agenda behind it-- but such an agenda might not come to fruition or may in fact blow in their face.. They can use it as an exist strategy from some regions and an entrance one to another depending on where the new villain presents from and which of their people they choose to sacrifice next to justify their next invasion..

while all of this is going on however the entire geopolitical situation in the middle east is changing far faster than they can send enough of their 'peace makers' to cause the required carnage! Also I don't know if they have enough resources for all of this considering their deficits and how much they own on the dollar to China.. Now I am sure the political and economists they've on board are calculating but perhaps not very honest.. heathens as the fellow Wichite above mentioned by their very nature aren't forthcoming.. they have no gods to answer to ..whether this means he died now, or before or was no threat at all is unknown one thing for sure, they won't have his tapes again maybe they upgraded at the CIA headquarters to blu ray and no longer play videos..

Still I doubt many Iraqi civilians or Muslims cared about Saddam's son. The difference between Osama and Saddam's son is that Osama is more respected. To see a picture of Osama dead could anger many Muslims. This is probably why the US did not release a picture.
and celebrating on the streets like the mindless hooligans that they're won't anger Muslims?

I'm purely speculating. I have not reached any conclusion. I suspect more information might be released. At this stage, it is best to hear as many views as possible, compare them, and see which one is more believable.
True.. but all the news we're getting are from questionable sources.. have Ben Laden's relatives confirmed or denied any of this? he has one daughter or something who posed for playboy he has quite a huge family with all kinds of people.. some of them western heathens too who would love to confirm this first hand.. was anything confirmed from them?

Does anyone find something odd about the picture? The laptop screen are black, as though this all has been staged. It does not appear that the laptops are on.
They were on screen saver mode, the photographer was focusing on their shocked, alarmed, and relieved expressions to work on the extra details..

GuestFellow
05-03-2011, 10:03 PM
and celebrating on the streets like the mindless hooligans that they're won't anger Muslims?
Good point.

True.. but all the news we're getting are from questionable sources.. have Ben Laden's relatives confirmed or denied any of this? he has one daughter or something who posed for playboy he has quite a huge family with all kinds of people.. some of them western heathens too who would love to confirm this first hand.. was anything confirmed from them?
True, the mainstream media is not going to provide any answers. That's interesting, I would have thought his family would want his dead body back and bury him. I think they are living in Saudi Arabia. Omar Osama bin Laden said himself that he would hide his dad if he had found him and not hand him over to Americans...

They were on screen saver mode, the photographer was focusing on their shocked, alarmed, and relieved expressions to work on the extra details..
Lol I didn't realise they were on screen saver mode. :embarrass I still get the impression they rehearsed this to dramatise everything...

جوري
05-03-2011, 10:05 PM
At least Canadians are NOT buying these American lies...

From Minutes:3:55
-

such a brilliant tape.. I must admit I feel that many people save for the sheep know exactly how the cards are being played..
lol about Godzilla

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-03-2011, 10:06 PM
Since when did the kuffaar care about the sentiments of Muslims? LOL.
Seriously though, since when?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Salaam,

Again...since when do the kuffaar care about the sentiments of Muslims?
You're not seriously going to use that line are you? They already do a hoard of things to anger the masses, including and not limited to the Muslims.

The so called degradation or brutality of those Muslims in places like Guantanamo were meant to be hidden, yet they were leaked and everyone saw them. No one was exactly shot, but hey they didn't want the world to know what dirty tricks were up their sleeves. So I wonder how this is any different? And the fact that they outright REFUSE to answer these questions is dodgy in itself. But here you are being a spokesperson...

جوري
05-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Good point.
I don't think they're particularly intoned to Muslim sensibilities .. this after all came from the people who sacrificed Saddam on eid Al Adha.. I think they'd rather go our of their way to offend us wouldn't you agree?

True, the mainstream media is not going to provide any answers. That's interesting, I would have thought his family would want his dead body back and bury him. I think they are living in Saudi Arabia. Omar Osama bin Laden said himself that he would hide his dad if he had found him and not hand him over to Americans...
He has a huge family and he is masha'Allah extremely rich.. also they're all over the globe as I said one of his relatives 'wafa ben laden' recently posed for playboy then changed her name to show her liege to the west..

Lol I didn't realise they were on screen saver mode. :embarrass I still get the impression they rehearsed this to dramatise everything.
You know I was being utterly and completely sarcastic there =) except for the part about their expressions .. lolol.. let me put my best face on and you photograph me from all angles! :haha:

Cabdullahi
05-03-2011, 10:27 PM

GuestFellow
05-03-2011, 10:32 PM

Since when did the kuffaar care about the sentiments of Muslims? LOL.
Seriously though, since when?

Kuffar is a broad term. Here is a Kuffar that cares about Muslims and even defended Muslims reaction to the Danish Cartoons

:p:

Again...since when do the kuffaar care about the sentiments of Muslims?
You're not seriously going to use that line are you? They already do a hoard of things to anger the masses, including and not limited to the Muslims.
I said it is a possibility. I'll make myself clear, not that they care whether Muslims are upset or angry but it is what they might do. Some may want revenge and carry out attacks against western embassies, etc. Is this not a issue to be concerned about?

So I wonder how this is any different?
He was considered a leader. People do get upset or angry when an important or symbolic leader is killed.

The so called degradation or brutality of those Muslims in places like Guantanamo were meant to be hidden, yet they were leaked and everyone saw them. No one was exactly shot, but hey they didn't want the world to know what dirty tricks were up their sleeves.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/3705409.stm

^ The murder was response to Abu Ghraib in particular...

But here you are being a spokesperson...
If that is what you think.

I don't think they're particularly intoned to Muslim sensibilities .. this after all came from the people who sacrificed Saddam on eid Al Adha.. I think they'd rather go our of their way to offend us wouldn't you agree?
I think they are concerned what some Muslims might do. I suspect the US may want Muslims to react violently to Osama's death to justify their presence in Afghanistan. There is a long-term military goal in Afghanistan, to be in a position where they are at an advantage.

You know I was being utterly and completely sarcastic there =) except for the part about their expressions .. lolol.. let me put my best face on and you photograph me from all angles! :haha:
I have a hard time detecting sarcasm on the Internet. :hiding: I do find their facial expression amusing lol.

Futuwwa
05-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Please remember that Allah judges us not only by our actions, but by our intentions too. I maintain that his deeds were atrocious, but his intentions probably noble. Let's not unduly speculate over his eternal fate, only Allah knows.

As for the US having killed Osama a long time ago and holding him back to show up at an opportunate moment, I'm not buying it. What could possibly be opportunate about present day, compared to before? If Osama had been killed during Bush's term, he certainly would have wasted no time parading around Osama's severed head. After all, the War on Terror (TM) was his thing; killing Osama and making it known would have given him and the war a massive domestic credibility boost. One that could have mitigated the massive election defeat the Republicans suffered from the American voters being tired of the war. Which leaves us with the hypothesis that Osama was killed earlier during Obama's term. But that one fails for exactly the reason: Publication of Osama's death could have been used to mitigate the impending Democrat election defeat of 2010.

I honestly believe the US killed Osama this time, pretty much like they claim. Not because I trust them, but because I can't think of any plausible alternative.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-03-2011, 11:07 PM
First of all...we never even met the guy. We never saw him live on TV and only know what we know by the media. If we're wrong about who and what he is and we say things, we WILL be held accountable. If he really is as bad as they say, then Allaah will deal with him accordingly.

Imagine someone doing this in your name and half the world hates you, but really you did nothing. So...really your better of remaining silent.

@Guestfellow.

There's no need to get into terminology as you know very well what I am talking about :P So yea, lets stick to that!

So if an ordinary Muslim dies or one held up like those in guantanamo, no one is going to care? What do we even know about him other than what we're told by the media. If I asked you what he was like, could you say one factual thing on your own?
He was considered a leader. People do get upset or angry when an important or symbolic leader is killed.
And that begs the same question. Who even knows him? All those Muslims that "like" him, what do they even know about him for themselves? Based on what are we calling him a leader for? For all we know, he could be something completely different.

Quite frankly there is no "possibility" with people killing Muslims and I mean that. The same people who connect with corrupt leaders for goodness sake.

I dont know what possibility youre talking about?

جوري
05-03-2011, 11:17 PM
I think they are concerned what some Muslims might do. I suspect the US may want Muslims to react violently to Osama's death to justify their presence in Afghanistan. There is a long-term military goal in Afghanistan, to be in a position where they are at an advantage.

Afghanistan is the death of empires by their own account not ours.. its people are unconquerable .. so let them try to subjugate them.. it isn't about power or might mate..

http://notesfromthebartender.wordpre...h-catastrophe/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!