/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Exhibition

abdussattar
05-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Okay so the thing is that we are organizing an Islamic Exhibition and we need some Ideas.The main things are Models based on some Quraanic verses or Ahaadeth.

For example, we have a model of Surah -al - feel showing Kabaa on one side and some elephants (toy) on the other, and some stones falling from up. Then we have a model boat (double deck) representing the Hadees regarding Dawah that the ones up have water and the ones below make a hole to get water and the above people do not stop them, and such models. So please Provide some Ideas.

Inshallah even it your Idea's model changes the Mind of one single person, our purpose will be fulfilled. (please also provide the arabic verse/hadeeth with translation If possible)

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
05-02-2011, 11:43 AM
i remember some models i saw in an exhibition.. they were great

model of a road map (with the important places) of hajj
a model of solar system ( i think on surah Rehman ayah 6)
model of a muslim city

abdussattar
05-03-2011, 09:17 AM
No I mean we need some models which

Impart Islamic Teachings Through Visualization.

abdussattar
05-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Bump :X

PLease we really need some Ideas before 15th of this month

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ubeyde
05-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Maybe these?

Prophets journey to Taif
Prophet spliitng moon
Prophet;s Miraj
The gates of Paradise
The key to paradise
the day of judgement
A model of Paradise?

abdussattar
05-06-2011, 12:21 PM
It is impossible to show these through models... And the main aim is to promote teachings using ayaaths and verses.

Like.. we can make a model that a bad person's soul is extracted like cotton among thorns, so it gives us a teaching about being bad & its result. We can have a thorny tree and pull some cotton to show it..

Anyway, I need the arabic ahadeeth and ayaath for the following which we are making:-

The Hadees regarding Dawah ina a double deck ship that the ones up have water and the ones below make a hole to get water and the above people do not stop them and shuch all of them die.

the hadees giving example of people in a ship who call upon Allah only when the ship is in danger and forget him after he helps them.

The hadees which says that apious person's soul is extracted as if a strand of hair in butter and a bad person as cotton in thorns

The ayath which says that example of spending in the way of Allah is as if a seed, put into the soil, from which 7 branches rise, each giving rise to 100 seeds.

The ayath describing kalima-e-tayyiba & kalima-e-Khabeetha.

Jazakallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!