View Full Version : Iran says Israeli jets preparing to strike

LavaDog
05-03-2011, 01:20 AM
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-Ne...8781304349754/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamicRevival
05-03-2011, 02:47 AM
Let them 'prepare'

Iran will take these pigs out easily InshAllah.

Chavundur
05-03-2011, 02:48 AM
Iran warns USA, Beware of your puppy, it may cause unnecessary results, there is no need for war. ( It is my poor comment )

LavaDog
05-03-2011, 03:11 AM
Well if they were going to do it now would be a good time. These are the peole the government would have to convince. Very sad really.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
05-03-2011, 03:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chavundur
Iran warns USA, Beware of your puppy,

Who's the puppy and who's the master is quite complicated in the US- Israel relationships. In many ways, the US is spending so much money, lives and political standings on the bidding of Israel. So who's the puppy?

Chavundur
05-03-2011, 03:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar

Who's the puppy and who's the master is quite complicated in the US- Israel relationships. In many ways, the US is spending so much money, lives and political standings on the bidding of Israel. So who's the puppy?
You are right Naidamar, Roles can make our minds confused. I think one day America will regain consciousness and realize what's going on.

tigerkhan
05-03-2011, 05:34 AM
i heard that iran is on the top of countries who buy weapons from israel ??? is that correct.

AmineH
05-03-2011, 09:02 AM
Dear tigerkhan
Israel and America and some other countries even UN blame us for everything .
Iran has been improved to make weapons . so why should we buy them from Israel when we have the best ones .
Israel is our enemy. Israel and America attempt to conquer Iran in different ways . This is one plan . they are liar.
We don't let them to persevere even we die.

tigerkhan
05-03-2011, 02:46 PM
^ but i heard this in news. i just wanted to confirm that is that correct or not? eg we know pakistan buy from america, india from russia so do iran buy from israel?

Woodrow
05-03-2011, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
^ but i heard this in news. i just wanted to confirm that is that correct or not? eg we know pakistan buy from america, india from russia so do iran buy from israel?

Probably indirectly. The major Arms Manufacturers seem to have ties with Israel. Even nations that make their own weapons have to buy materials and components. These also often have Israeli ties. A paradox here is it seems Israel has set itself up in such a manner that even if Israel is attacked and destroyed, the Zionists will profit.

10 largest Manufacturers; http://realitypod.com/2010/08/top-10...manufacturers/

It also seems Israel sells missles to China, which in turn resells them to Iran. http://www.commondreams.org/views02/0509-07.htm

tigerkhan
05-03-2011, 03:38 PM
^thanks alot uncle for ur reply.

Zafran
05-03-2011, 03:41 PM
salaam

Irans militery is no match for the US and Isreal........but the people of Iran are very different from the people of palestine and Iraq. Its going to be a tough fight for the US and Isreal even with there militery might.

I didnt know Isreal had a militery base in IRAQ??? is that true??

peace

Cabdullahi
05-03-2011, 03:44 PM
bae system provides arms for soldiers to kill brown people living in deserts

AmineH
05-04-2011, 10:41 AM
salaam
In fact America and Israel and Western boycott us . If a company deals with Iran , that company must pay for fine.
so how can we buy weapons ?

Woodrow
05-04-2011, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amineh75
salaam
In fact America and Israel and Western boycott us . If a company deals with Iran , that company must pay for fine.
so how can we buy weapons ?
Through other countries. For example the Missiles Iran buys from China are first sold to China by Israel. Ironically Israel was probably given them by the USA. This world of international commerce is quite confusing. Very few National Governments actually rule anymore. the true ruler for much of the world is money and that for the most part is under the control of International corporations. And the Internal Corporations seem to often be in the portfolio packages of Israeli Investment Companies.

GuestFellow
05-04-2011, 11:28 AM
I highly doubt Israel will attack Iran. Israel and its allies will be able to defeat Iran but to control the country will be very difficult.

Perseveranze
05-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Iran Prime Minister actually has balls compared to the other Muslim leaders.

LavaDog
05-04-2011, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
Iran Prime Minister actually has balls compared to the other Muslim leaders.

Thats because other muslim leaders are on the US payroll.

Futuwwa
05-04-2011, 07:23 PM
I doubt Israel would be able to make a very successful strike against Iran's nuclear program. It is obvious that Iran has learned the lessons of history (i.e. Israel will not let any other country in the area have nuclear capability). Iran's nuclear program is deep underground and dispersed over dozens of facilities, and probably a few more that they've managed to keep secret. Israel doesn't even have proper strategic bombing capability, having an airforce primarily intended for ground support. Iran's military is larger than Israel's, and only slightly inferior technologically. A gap that should be more than compensated for by the mission difficulty of bombing heavily protected (by dozens of metres of rock) stationary targets armed to the teeth with surface-to-air defence while simultaneously having to contend with Iran's air force.

The US could probably do it, but I doubt Israel could. If they really thought they could I'd think they would have tried already.

LavaDog
05-04-2011, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
The US could probably do it, but I doubt Israel could. If they really thought they could I'd think they would have tried already.

Ah yes dont worry back a few years ago they told us if anything happened the marines would basically be a human shield for the Israelis. Just like it always is, I dont think they will attack but it if they were now would be a good time. Everyone is still happy about Osama and the majority of americans still agree with attacking Iran.

GuestFellow
05-04-2011, 08:38 PM
^ Do you have evidence to support your claim that most Americans agree to attack Iran?

LavaDog
05-04-2011, 08:41 PM
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...-iran-1.302222

GuestFellow
05-04-2011, 08:51 PM
^ That's disturbing. O_O

US has gone to war with Afghanistan, Iraq and now involved with Libya. To start a war with Iran is insane. I personally believe that those who support the war should be the first to join the army.

Trumble
05-04-2011, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
I doubt Israel would be able to make a very successful strike against Iran's nuclear program. It is obvious that Iran has learned the lessons of history (i.e. Israel will not let any other country in the area have nuclear capability). Iran's nuclear program is deep underground and dispersed over dozens of facilities, and probably a few more that they've managed to keep secret. Israel doesn't even have proper strategic bombing capability, having an airforce primarily intended for ground support. Iran's military is larger than Israel's, and only slightly inferior technologically. A gap that should be more than compensated for by the mission difficulty of bombing heavily protected (by dozens of metres of rock) stationary targets armed to the teeth with surface-to-air defence while simultaneously having to contend with Iran's air force.

I agree. The scenario is nothing like a potential repeat of the 1981 attack on the Iraqi reactor.

Is there actually any remotely credible evidence to support the original claim, though? It seems to have been made by Press TV on the basis of information allegedly provided by "a source close to Moqtada al-Sadr's group in Iraq". Since when have the Israelis kept Moqtada al-Sadr informed of their plans? Has anybody actually seen or photographed all these Israeli aircraft supposedly flying all over Iraq? OK, they were conveniently doing it 'at night', but unless somebody had a really good view how would they tell Israeli F-15s, F-16s and F-18s from American ones?!

Just the the usual Press TV propaganda BS IMHO.

Trumble
05-04-2011, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
^ That's disturbing. O_O

US has gone to war with Afghanistan, Iraq and now involved with Libya. To start a war with Iran is insane. I personally believe that those who support the war should be the first to join the army.
The poll asked whether people would support an Israeli air-strike on Iran to destroy nuclear weapons facilities, not an American war against Iran.

Chavundur
05-04-2011, 09:34 PM
When I look at Iran&Iraq war in which nobody won except Arm Industry, I think pessimist little bit but in those years Iran was in early years of revolution and enemy was Muslim. Psychological factors were very different and these countries has no experience of modern war. If America and Israel consider Iran as Iraq They make a real big mistake , They know that, They know Iran is not a country drawn on the table after World War I. They have a lot of national complexes ( psychological) plus religious ones. If Israel attacks Iran , That means is very clear. " America : I want to go on my travel with a new slant eyed partner due to new economic circumstances, I want you to fall into that hollow for your execution." . Actually There is already a big economic war inside America as you know. And We are observing an epoch spectacle in favor of Muslims InshaAllah

GuestFellow
05-04-2011, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
The poll asked whether people would support an Israeli air-strike on Iran to destroy nuclear weapons facilities, not an American war against Iran.
Oh thanks for correcting me. :/

Sethi
05-04-2011, 10:15 PM
According to the news article, the Israeli aircraft are practicing at a US base in Iraq, not an Israeli base.

I hope that the report is mistaken. Regardless of the current mood in the US, I do not believe the American public would support military attacks against Iran. I think they would need permission from Iraq to launch attacks from Iraqi airspace.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are conducting 'drills', but would be very surprise if Israel attacked Iran from US military bases in Iraqi territory.

LavaDog
05-05-2011, 01:02 AM

True but war would follow.

Just the the usual Press TV propaganda BS IMHO.

I agree with this as well but they are running out of options. They have tried hitting Iran with sanctions, failed revolutions, terrorism. The only real option left would be to have a actual military strike, its going to happen eventually even if its not right now.

AmineH
05-05-2011, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I highly doubt Israel will attack Iran. Israel and its allies will be able to defeat Iran but to control the country will be very difficult.
they attacked 30 years ago and they failed .

AmineH
05-05-2011, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Through other countries. For example the Missiles Iran buys from China are first sold to China by Israel. .
It includes many countries such as china , too.

Futuwwa
05-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Which makes that poll result, even if true, essentially irrelevant. The US is the one who can do it with a reasonable expectation of success, not Israel.

Israel has been flustering about an upcoming attack on Iran since 2005, dropping hints that it's going to do it any time now. Ehud Olmert even "forgot" that Israel doesn't officially have nukes in 2006, a quite obvious innuendo threat. They even made a humongous midair refueling exercise over the Mediterranean. Yet, it's been six years and no attack. I'm beginning to think that Israel's leaders know very well how poor their prospects of success are, but keep blowing their horn to try to intimidate Iran to back down, relying on its (largely undeserved) reputation as an invincible military. That, or trying to make the US carry out the attack for them (making the US think "If there's going to be an attack anyway with all its consequences, we might as well do it for Israel just to make sure it gets properly done"). Doesn't seem to have worked though.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!