/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Not a single thread regarding Osama's demise.... shocking.

ICYUNVMe
05-03-2011, 06:32 AM
The one thread that I did see earlier has already been deleted. I find this fascinating.

Does no one have anything to say about his death? Does no one have an interest?

Or is everyone still busy mourning?

I can only imagine the number of threads that would be flooded with activity if some israeli official had his head blown off.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
05-03-2011, 06:40 AM
Umm, what's your problem?

When threads get out of hand, or wildly inappropriate, they get deleted. I happen to like peace and civility. Why are you trying to stir up trouble by making generalized assumptions about Israeli officials?

Please do something more productive with your life that will help your local community instead of this. It's not a good use of your time my brother. :-)

CosmicPathos
05-03-2011, 06:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ICYUNVMe
The one thread that I did see earlier has already been deleted. I find this fascinating.

Does no one have anything to say about his death? Does no one have an interest?

Or is everyone still busy mourning?

I can only imagine the number of threads that would be flooded with activity if some israeli official had his head blown off.
well I am busy seeing kids like you believing in whatever they are told and posting about it on Islamic forums all over the net.

p.s. still funny how the Amreekans buried the body right away as "Islamic traditions" required burial right away, letting their arch enemy RIP according to his wishes, really? :s. I mean, this is the real moment for Trump to shine. He asked Obama for birth certificate. He should now ask "where is the dead body." And I am sure Obama the Showman, if persistently forced, will bring up the body from the great depths of the vast seas (such is his passion), just like he did with his birth cert, onto the public scene.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!