/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Being Grateful

yas2010
05-03-2011, 04:52 PM
:sl:/Peace

Found this and thought i would share. source (islam.can)

If you think you are unhappy, look at them

If you think your salary is low, how about her?

If you think you don't have many friends...

When you feel like giving up, think of this man

If you think you suffer in life, do you suffer as much as he does?

If you complain about your transport system, how about them?

If your society is unfair to you, how about her?

Enjoy life how it is and as it comes

Things are worse for others and is a lot better for us

There are many things in your life that will catch your eye

but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
05-04-2011, 08:32 AM
:cry:

Thats indeed a sad reality that we have so much but we are still ungrateful to our Lord.And thats why Allah SWT stated this verse so many times in Quran that Human beings are very ungrateful.Alhamdulillah for Im Muslim,i live in a Muslim Country,My Parents and my family love me so much,Alhamdulillah for every blessing of Allah SWT that He give me and what He did not give me.I believe there is something good in it as well,may be they are not good for me.

Jazakallahu Khyran for the great reminder,dearest sister :statisfie.May Allah SWT love you and bless you with the best of Dunyah and Aakhirah.Amen.

AmineH
05-04-2011, 10:11 AM
salaam
May God Help Them , Inshallah.

Ansariyah
05-04-2011, 10:22 AM
I posted this same thread years ago...mashaAllah.

http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=134271224

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Reflections
05-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Alhumdulilah 3ala kulli 7aal:cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!