/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What according to you would be the most beautiful thing in all of creation?

Flame of Hope
05-03-2011, 07:48 PM
:sl:

This is a question I had asked when I had first joined.....but it got merged into one thread. So there weren't many answers for this specific question. So here is the question again:

What according to you would be the most beautiful thing in all of creation?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
in jihad
05-04-2011, 05:53 AM
Assalam alaikum.

I answer this before. Nothing more beautiful than man/woman who repent and crying.

in jihad
05-04-2011, 05:55 AM
Also most beautiful in all creation is our Nabi saws.

Most beautiful also is mercy of allah and we see that when moms take care of babies.

al yunan
05-04-2011, 06:57 AM
Walaikun Salam,
To me my Dream of course would be "the most Beautifull thing in creation" and that is a Mosque right in the centre of my home town of Athens and to hear the first Adhan from the Hill of the Acropolis and then I would die as the happiest man in the world.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Perseveranze
05-04-2011, 12:44 PM
If you've ever tried to sleep outside, just look up at the stars in pitch black it's amazing. I done it like a week ago, so beautiful that I didn't want to sleep :)

Ramadhan
05-04-2011, 02:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
If you've ever tried to sleep outside, just look up at the stars in pitch black it's amazing. I done it like a week ago, so beautiful that I didn't want to sleep
living in a megapolitan city like Jakarta, it is almost impossible to see even few stars, but there was time when I was in australian outback during winter and I was camping outside. The brilliance of stars and galaxies were just sheer beautiful, I never got bored just lying there and staring at the stars.

I cannot understand those people who have seen all those signs and how infinitely small and insignificant we are even in this galaxy and not be humbled to acknowledge the greatness of God

Reflections
05-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Looking out at the stars truly is amazing...especially when the moon is present too...one of the most beautiful things of all creations...

Surah 25, Ayah 61 "Blessed is He Who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a lamp, and a moon giving light."

Surah Ar-Rahman makes one aware of the power and blessings of Allah swt..which we can surely not deny.

Woodrow
05-04-2011, 02:58 PM
I can not single out any one thing. to me every bit of Allaah(swt)'s creation is of equal beauty. If only one grain of sand had been created, to me it is equal to the Beauty of the entire created universe. All that Allaah(swt) has created is perfect and therefore equal. We may see things that we do not see as beautiful, but that is simply because our human perception is faulty. Creation is beauty, ugly is perception and/or misuse.

Cabdullahi
05-04-2011, 03:02 PM
the sheer beauty of women is the reason reproduction is still going strong after how many years

aadil77
05-04-2011, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
the sheer beauty of women is the reason reproduction is still going strong after how many years
easy bro, thats not even true

Cabdullahi
05-04-2011, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
easy bro, thats not even true
To ease the loneliness of Adam, Allah created Hawa (Eve) from Adam's left rib....he made Hawa to be Adam's wife,They were happy

if women looked like Sasquatch to men, you wouldn't be here mate

Anas Hasan
05-04-2011, 09:14 PM
For me it's the optimism, I would be dead without it.

Salahudeen
05-04-2011, 09:17 PM
One of the creations of Allah that I find beautifull. Isn't he/she just adorable.

Dirt 101
05-04-2011, 10:09 PM
According to me?

Without a doubt. There can be no argument.
LIFE itself is the most rare, precious and beautiful thing in this or any universe.

And even more rare than life is that person who can show us directly
what has been placed so very well and so secretly within.

Chavundur
05-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Creation itself, having Existence

GuestFellow
05-04-2011, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame

:wa:

That would be me of course. :p:

Flame of Hope
05-05-2011, 12:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
:wa:

That would be me of course. :p:
It would be you if you repented from not sharing your cwoissant fwends. :p

Let's see..........what would be the most beautiful thing in all of creation?

Aha! I'm sure it's Jannah!!!!!! The place where we get to meet Allah, His Messenger (saws) and all the sahabah!! :wub:

Dirt 101
05-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Something else, most beautiful and cleverly done.

The poetry is beautiful, and mysterious.
It speaks symbolically of the beauty and wonder of that light within us all.

Please reference Koran 24.35

Better everyone should read it.
I wouldn't want to make a mistake transcribing it...

Flame of Hope
05-06-2011, 06:57 AM

I suppose what's beautiful depends on the individual person's perspective. For example, Adam alayhi salam would have found Eve to be the most beautiful in all creation....(as has been discussed in this thread....). But I'm wondering about Eve. What would she consider to be the most beautiful thing in creation? :) Would it be Adam alayhi salam?

I reckon a child or baby would find his mother to be most beautiful.

Flame of Hope
05-06-2011, 06:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
One of the creations of Allah that I find beautifull. Isn't he/she just adorable.

Awww! Shhooo shweet!

One of the most beautiful creations are the babies. Even a baby chick is absolutely adorable. :statisfie

Skunkman
05-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Jews.

Jk. I like moon and mountains and planets.

aadil77
05-06-2011, 11:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
To ease the loneliness of Adam, Allah created Hawa (Eve) from Adam's left rib....he made Hawa to be Adam's wife,They were happy

if women looked like Sasquatch to men, you wouldn't be here mate
some women do look like sasquatches, they've got plenty of kids

not everyone marries out of desire mate

Flame of Hope
05-06-2011, 03:37 PM

Flame of Hope
05-06-2011, 03:40 PM

Flame of Hope
05-06-2011, 03:44 PM

Ansariyah
05-06-2011, 07:59 PM
My Mother MashaAllah..=)

Ghazalah
05-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Chicken :wub: and my parents :D

Endymion
05-07-2011, 08:44 PM
My Mother :)

Woodrow
05-07-2011, 11:32 PM
A small miracle is always beautiful.

One of the stolen horses we recovered had a foal. It is a double miracle, being we got the mother back after she was stolen and as the Mother "Pride" is an older horse that had never been pregnant before and 10 years ago a vet had said she had internal problems and would never get pregnant. So here is the new proud mom "Pride" and her yet to be named filly. She was born yesterday.

A new creation is one of the most beautiful creations.

جوري
05-07-2011, 11:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame

A strong indestructible Muslim empire that is cultivated and runs by the laws God intended!

:w:

Flame of Hope
05-08-2011, 12:46 AM
Marriage!!! Isn't it just so wonderful and so beautiful? :'(

This is I think an Indonesian wedding. So nice!

Ghazalah
05-08-2011, 04:06 PM
^For those who aren't married I doubt its anything but beautiful :giggling:

Flame of Hope
05-08-2011, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
^For those who aren't married I doubt its anything but beautiful :giggling:
Those who are not married can therefore best understand how beautiful it is to get married.

I still think that Indonesian wedding outfits are so beautiful. Are there Middle Eastern wedding outfits that could be more beautiful? Different parts of the world would have differing styles I think. But whatever they may be, weddings are beautiful things....and why not? Isn't marriage considered half of one's faith? :statisfie

Flame of Hope
05-10-2011, 06:38 AM

Well, check this out:

It isn't actually the apple that's beautiful. It's the GIVER of the apple who is.

Here's an article that illustrates this BEAUTIFULLY:

Loving for God's sake requires that we love this world and its inhabitants as indicating, like words, a meaning beyond themselves, rather than loving them just for themselves. When we see a beautiful work of creation we say: "How beautifully it has been made" instead of "How beautiful it is."

The parable of the apple

To understand the difference between loving something for its own sake, as opposed to loving it for its giver's sake, consider the following parable: If a mighty king were to give you an apple, there would be two types of love for that apple and two types of pleasure in it. First, you would love the apple because it is beautiful and delicious. The pleasure associated with this love is specific to, and is concerned only with the existence of, the apple. This love does not concern the king. Those who feel this kind of love, who eat the apple in the king's presence, love the apple itself and their own souls rather than the king. The king is not pleased with the type of love that nourishes the instinctual soul; in fact, he detests it. Moreover, the pleasure that the apple gives is very limited and passes quickly. After it has been eaten, only the regret of its departure remains.

The second type of love, however, acknowledges the king's favor. Those who consider the apple to be something precious, as if it were the sample and embodiment of a royal favor, show their love for their king. Moreover, the pleasure in that fruit, which is a sort of container for the favor, is far greater than the pleasure obtained from 1,000 apples. This pleasure, then, is the essence of thankfulness, and this love is a respectful love for the King.

Author unknown.

----------------

GuestFellow
05-10-2011, 01:33 PM
I think carrot cakes are beautiful.

Reflections
05-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Mothers are beautiful

Flame of Hope
05-10-2011, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I think carrot cakes are beautiful.
You're just trying to change the subject from "marriage" which horrifies you. Marriage is a beautiful affair. Not supposed to be horrifying.

You can't marry carrot cakes.....and what happened to the croissants?!! My fwends!!!! :omg:

And by the way, I insist that when you get married, you will send us all invitation cards to attend your wedding.

That lucky bride! I know she's out there somewhere. :Evil:

Salahudeen
05-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Just imagine how beautifull jannah will be to our eyes when we find things of this life to be beautifull.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...age001per.jpg/

Greek islands on a clear night during a flight over Europe. Athens shine brightly along the Mediterranean Sea.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...mage015ma.jpg/

Night view of the River Nile, stretching like a snake through Egypt to the Mediterranean, and Cairo, located in the Delta. Far away in this picture, one can see the Mediterranean Sea.

Flame of Hope
05-16-2011, 12:32 AM

I've always thought that these were among the most beautiful creation of Allah.

Such grace! Such power! Beauty, any way you look at it. :wub:

_PakistaN_
05-16-2011, 04:22 AM
One of them is the galaxies.

ProudMuslimSis
05-16-2011, 04:44 AM
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But, everyone must agree that loving people working together and helping one another is a beautiful thing...in a marriage, in a community, in a forum and so on.

YusufNoor
05-16-2011, 04:56 AM

i must be reading this thread wrong. but the most beautiful thing in creation is Islam and the man who delivered it to us: Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Abdul Muttaalib al Hashemi al Qurayshi, Salla Allahu Alayhi wa Salaam!

all else pales against the blessing that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta' Aala has bestowed upon us.

wa Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!