/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims Please contribute and give VERY URGENT!!

Muslom
05-03-2011, 07:50 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

Salamu alaykum wa Rahmat Allah fellow Muslims, this is an urgent message which i hope reaches the deepest of your concerns. Muslims in the developing world are undergoing through severe poverty conditions and this is a seriouse issue. The Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him described to us how the Muslims are like one body; if one part of it is hurt the rest aches. Now, in the Glorious Qura'n we are constantly being remeinded to contribute in Charity and spend our wealth and self for the Sake of Allah. The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him also said that a person who neglects and doesn't care about the fellow Muslim affairs is not one of the Muslims. Recently, i have been in a settlement in a developing Muslim country and for the first time i met with the severe reality of the poverty conditions that many Muslims are suffering. There is also critical medical conditions like cholera(resulting from contaminated water) and Lepers spread. Insha'Allah, through this post iam hoping that we come up with ideas and suggestions for solutions to how we can deveotingly contribute in suppoting our fellow Muslims, hoping that Allah the Exalted will shower His Infinite Mercy on us and grant us from His Bountiful Blessings. Jazakum Allah khair,
Salamu alaykum wa Rahmat Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!