/* */

PDA

View Full Version : duas for mum

anonymous
05-04-2011, 08:00 AM
my mum is sick she will go to hospital soon inshallah. im really worried...worried sick actually :( please keep her in your duas.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
05-07-2011, 04:20 AM
bumpppp :( imsad

Insaanah
05-07-2011, 07:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
my mum is sick she will go to hospital soon inshallah. im really worried...worried sick actually :( please keep her in your duas.
:sl:
May Allah grant your mum a complete and speedy shifaa, and may He remove your worries and ease your affairs, ameen.

Dagless
05-07-2011, 12:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah

May Allah grant your mum a complete and speedy shifaa, and may He remove your worries and ease your affairs, ameen.
Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
05-07-2011, 03:25 PM
May Allah grant your mum shifa e kamila o ajila

Hamza Asadullah
05-09-2011, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Asalaamu Alaikum, sorry for the late reply.

Blow over the sick person and make Dua for his recovery

1. Hadrat Aa'isha (Radiyallaahu anha) relates: Whenever anyone of us would become sick, Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) would pass his right hand over the affected part of the sick person's body and recite the following dua:

Azhubil ba'sa rabban naas washfi. Antash shaafie. Laa shifaa-a illaa shifaa-uk. Shifaa-al laa yughaa diru saqamaa

0 Allah, Lord and Sustainer of mankind, remove his difficulty and cure him You are the only

One who cures. There is no cure but Yours.

Grant such (complete) cure that leaves no trace of illness. (Bukhaari and Muslim)

2. Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) once visited a Muslim man who was sick. His voice was very feeble and he had become very thin and weak.

Seeing his condition, Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) asked him, 'What dua have you been making to Allah?' He said, 'Yes, I used to say: 0 Allah! Whatever punishment was in store for me in the Aakhirah, let it descend upon me now.' Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, 'Subhaanallah! You do not have the strength to bear it. Why do you not say this dua:

Rabbanaa aatinaa fid dunyaa hasana taw wafil aakhirati hasana taw wa qinaa azaaban naar

O Allah, our Lord and Sustainer, grant us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and save us from the Fire of Jahannam.

The narrator, Hadrat Anas(R.A.), says that the man thereafter began to make this dua (abundantly), and Allah Ta'ala cured him. (Musnad Ahmad)

3. Hadrat Salmaan(R.A.) says: Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) visited me when I was ill. When he was leaving he told me, 'O Salmaan! (and said this dua) :

Ka shafallaahu durrak. Wa ghafara zambak. Wa'aafaaka fee deenika wa jasadik.

May Allah remove your pain, forgive your sins, and grant you strength in your Deen and your health until your death. (Tabaraani)

4. Another Hadith has it that whoever visits a sick person, not yet destined to die, and he recites the following dua seven times, Allah Ta'ala will certainly cure him of his sickness:

As-alul laahal azeem Rabbal arshil azeem Ay yashfi yak

I beg Allah the Almighty, the Owner of the Majestic Throne, that He should cure you. (Abu Dawood)

4. [B]Hadrat Ibn Abbaas(R.A.) relates that when Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) would visit any sick person he would say:

Laaba-sa tahoorun, lnshaa Allah

Have no fear ! If Allah wills, your sickness will purify you of your sins. (Sahih Bukhaari)

5. Hadrat Usmaan bin abil-Aas(R.A.) says that he once complained about pain in his body to Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam). Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) instructed him: Place your hand on the area of the pain and recite:

Bismillah thrice and say (the following) seven times.

A'oozu bi'izza tillaahi wa qudratihi min sharri maa ajidu wa uhaaziru

I seek protection in the great might of Allah and His power against the evil I am experiencing and dread. (Sahih Muslim)

Usmaan(R.A.)thereafter says, 'I did this and Allah removed my pain.'

May Allah give your mother shifa and a full recovery and compensate her for her pain. Ameen

جوري
05-09-2011, 10:33 PM
how is your mom dear sister? insha'Allah, Allah swt will grant her a fast recovery and may this count in the scales of her good deeds and yours..

ameen

:w:

Muhammad
05-09-2011, 11:06 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. May Allaah (swt) give her a complete and speedy shifaa' and preserve her, aameen.

Do remember to recite Qur'an and supplications for the sick over her Insha'Allaah.

And please do let us know how she is now.

Woodrow
05-09-2011, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah

Ameen Ameen Ameen

May this day find things better for both you and your Mum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!