/* */

PDA

View Full Version : moisturizor

Human_Being
05-04-2011, 11:21 AM
anybode know any good moisturizors that r all natural? i can only find ones with weird chemical names in them and they always work at first but after a few uses my skin starts 2 burn and get a rash i never used 2 use moisturizers but like this weather its harsh man really dry cold wind and hot sun not good combo lol my skin is dry and chapped around my mouth and cheeks

my gramma had sum all natural stuff and it worked fine never burned but she cant find it any more

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al yunan
05-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Sister,
Have you tried a cucumber mask ?
Should all else fail there is always the Burka ! :)
Masalam

Ansariyah
05-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Are you looking something for your face or Body? For Body I would suggest this:

They also have a lighter version which is good for summer

and now they have this new one that came out recently, its really nice!

The reasons I've posted 3 different ones, Is that incase u cant find one, u'll find the other (hopefully).

For face:

Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser

No Perfume, No Colour• No Unnecessary or Harsh Chemicals so it won’t upset your skin. Dermatologically Tested and Approved.

Human_Being
05-06-2011, 07:01 AM
al yunan: Is that just a bunch of cucumbers put on ur face?

Yanoorah: Thanks i need only for face an hands but i hav tried simple its good 4 normal skin but cracked dry skin goes red and gets a rash when i use simple so i had 2 stop unsin it i dunno wot but sumthin in it effects my skin bad when its already bad but not when its normal its ok

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
05-09-2011, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Human_Being
anybode know any good moisturizors that r all natural? i can only find ones with weird chemical names in them and they always work at first but after a few uses my skin starts 2 burn and get a rash i never used 2 use moisturizers but like this weather its harsh man really dry cold wind and hot sun not good combo lol my skin is dry and chapped around my mouth and cheeks

my gramma had sum all natural stuff and it worked fine never burned but she cant find it any more
Asalaamu Alaikum, try this:

http://www.haloskincare.co.uk/

I bought it a few weeks ago and is natural, light and brilliant for the skin as well as having all halaal ingredients.

Cabdullahi
05-10-2011, 11:59 AM

al yunan
05-10-2011, 01:38 PM

Assalamu Alaikum sister,

It's best to blend it ti pulp then use as mask adding its own lquid as it dries.
It sounds like you have sensitive or allergic skin, so you beware of over chemically made brands and rather choose baby hypoallergic products. Maybe your skin likes only natural and Halal.
Have you ever been tested for allergies ? Or seen a dermatologist ?
Take care,
Masalam

جوري
05-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Yanoorah: Thanks i need only for face an hands but i hav tried simple its good 4 normal skin but cracked dry skin goes red and gets a rash when i use simple so i had 2 stop unsin it i dunno wot but sumthin in it effects my skin bad when its already bad but not when its normal its ok

Do you have acne rosacea if you do, then it is better to go to the dermatologist or regular GP and get prescription cream for your skin.. or you could use something like aqueous cream, or Eucerin cream the one that is aimed at children with eczema..

:w:

Ansariyah
05-10-2011, 07:31 PM

Sista I think u should pop in at ur Gp n get it checked. I hope u find something that works for u. My friend has extreme dry/sensitive skin, she uses e-45 even babies can use that. Ask ur doctor about it.

Drink lots of water.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!