/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If you havent fought yet, you cant be real friends?

Ansariyah
05-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Wat do you think?

Do we have to survive a fight in order to know we are true friends?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
05-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Its a reality friends sometimes fight each other as they spend so much time with each other but it should be in a respectable way other wise it leaves bad marks on your heart which never vanish.And friendship would never be like it was before the fight :)

Reflections
05-07-2011, 09:49 PM
I think you can avoid getting into arguments..however sometimes that's not always the case..and when you do settle your differences(after an argument)..it does bring you closer...nevertheless I don't think it's the same in every situation..sometimes the fights can become the cause of losing a friend too..

Woodrow
05-07-2011, 10:48 PM
While the friendship that does survive a fight is strong verification of a true friendship, the absence of never having had a fight does not mean it is not a true friendship. So while it is possible for a true friendship to exist without a fight. It will take other means to prove it is a true friendship. I think a more accurate statement would be to say: "A friendship that does not survive a fight never was a true friendship." But that does not mean a true friendship has to have had a fight.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
elina
05-08-2011, 09:03 AM
i think you can be really good friends and never fight .....i also agree with woodrow saying if a friendship doesnt survive a fight it wasnt a true friendship in the first place....this happened to me with what i thought was a really good friendship :(

Skunkman
05-09-2011, 04:35 PM
It's quite obvious that good muslim friends don't have to fight. Fighting dosn't make friendships closer, it makes hate.

Though, it's a funny teory u got there.

Muezzin
05-09-2011, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Wat do you think?

Do we have to survive a fight in order to know we are true friends?
Boxing, Wrestling or MMA?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!