/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to download videos?

abdussattar
05-08-2011, 07:39 AM
Does anyone know How to download videos from youtube?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
elina
05-08-2011, 09:06 AM
I dont know myself but theres a link here that might help....good luck :) http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/searc...rom+youtube&t=

Innocent Soul
05-08-2011, 09:53 AM
I know this site http://keepvid.com/ . Paste the link there.

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-08-2011, 10:13 AM
What browser are you using? Dont tell me the old Opera. :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Skunkman
05-08-2011, 10:27 AM
I use [keepvid.com myself to download youtube vid's. =) It will do fine with any browser.

Cabdullahi
05-08-2011, 10:42 AM
yuo can dwonlaod vedios using a vedio sophtwhere just serch in gugal

Woodrow
05-08-2011, 02:47 PM
There are a number of good video downloaders that can be downloaded as freeware. I have been using "final video downloader" lately and so far am impressed by it.

Check it out CLICK HERE

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Use ant video downloader add-on firefox.

Woodrow
05-08-2011, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Use ant video downloader add-on firefox.
I was using that before I found Final. Ant is also an excellent one and is easier to use. But it only works with firefox. I believe Final can be used with any browser. But if a person has Firefox ant is the way to go unless they want the built in format converter that Final has. I convert all of mine to MPG so my wife can have them on her MP4 player. For me that is the advantage of Final

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-08-2011, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I was using that before I found Final. Ant is also an excellent one and is easier to use. But it only works with firefox. I believe Final can be used with any browser. But if a person has Firefox ant is the way to go unless they want the built in format converter that Final has. I convert all of mine to MPG so my wife can have them on her MP4 player. For me that is the advantage of Final
Agreed! But Final is not available for Ubuntu or any other Linux OS. :)

Woodrow
05-08-2011, 03:14 PM

Agreed! But Final is not available for Ubuntu or any other Linux OS. :)
In that case Ant is by far the best choice of any others I have tried, which is quite a few.

Haya emaan
05-08-2011, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar
Does anyone know How to download vedios from youtube?
what i know is click the download button that stands above the video..with each video on youtube i get the option to download it..^o)

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-08-2011, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mun-o-salwa

what i know is click the download button that stands above the video..with each video on youtube i get the option to download it..^o)
Then probably you are using Real Player 11 or above to download the videos. :ooh: And it is easier...

Woodrow
05-08-2011, 03:30 PM

Then probably you are using Real Player 11 or above to download the videos. :ooh: And it is easier...
It is a good choice if you are only using Real Player. I find that they are downloaded in Real format and it is a nightmare to convert into other formats.

Haya emaan
05-08-2011, 03:47 PM

i use real player sp

abdussattar
05-09-2011, 06:09 AM
Well. I use win 7 with google chrome..
I'd try keepvid

Samiun
05-09-2011, 08:53 AM
:sl:

I highly recommend you use You Tube HD Downloader, really good for downloading HD and HQ videos :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!