/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I wish...

peace_maker
05-08-2011, 02:55 PM
:sl:

Do you wish or dream to have something or to become something? Or it's something else?

Share your wishes and dreams here. And if Allah wills, then they might even come true.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
05-08-2011, 03:02 PM
my wish
my dream
my desire
my urge

JANNAH (INSHALLAH):)

YieldedOne
05-08-2011, 03:07 PM
I wish...that I could have love, compassion, and grace on myself and others, mirroring the love, compassion, and grace God has upon us all.

Oh, sweet dear One, please hear my heart's prayerful desire.

Amen.

Perseveranze
05-08-2011, 03:10 PM
I Wish the USA leave the Muslim countries, I wish the Russians stop killing the Chechnyans, I wish all the oppression the Muslims faced in the world stopped... I wish there was another Khalid Bin Whaleed, Salahudin, Abu Bakr(ra), Umar Al Bin Khitaab(ra) to lead a Muslim Ummah. I wish the Muslims united and stood up against the Kuffar, I wish innocents weren't so mercilessly killed. I wish Muslim countries became more educated in their deen and all walk a rightious path that will inshallah lead us to Jannah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
peace_maker
05-14-2011, 12:02 PM
I wish people would stop giving money so much importance.
I wish my hair would stop falling and start growing.
I wish to memorize Asma-ul-Husna.
I wish to read Quran with tajweed and qiraat.
I wish my grandparents get a chance to come to Makkah and Madinah.
I wish Allah will forgive my mistakes and grant me Jannah along with my family, inshaallaah.

AmineH
05-14-2011, 03:19 PM
salam

I wish I were a doctor .
I wish to memorize Qur'an .
I wish I could learn Arabic well .
I wish I were older .

peace_maker
05-14-2011, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amineh75
salam
I wish I were older .
Wassalaam

If you don't mind, may I ask why you want be older? :)

Flame of Hope
05-14-2011, 06:15 PM

I wish to see the Prophet (saws), Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, Khalid bin Waleed, all the wives of the Prophet (saws) and all the heroes of Islam (radhiallahu anhum)...too numerous to mention here. :wub:

I wish for Allah's forgiveness. :wub:

I wish for more patience and more gratitude. :wub:

I wish for my children to grow up as righteous Muslims, enjoining good, forbidding evil and teaching others about Islam. :wub:

I wish to live in England. Somewhere in a quiet rural area....up in the mountains. really, really........ :)

AmineH
05-18-2011, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peace_maker

Wassalaam

If you don't mind, may I ask why you want be older? :)
Hi
I'm sorry .I had a problem and I couldn't answer your question .

A number of people don't pay attention at teens and I wish I were older .

peace_maker
05-18-2011, 04:21 PM
Hi
I'm sorry .I had a problem and I couldn't answer your question .

A number of people don't pay attention at teens and I wish I were older .
It's okay, you didn't had to answer me if you didn't want to.

Just a friendly advice, you should be happy with what you are. Allah knows what's best for you. :)

May Allah help you and guide you, and ease your difficulties.

Dirt 101
05-18-2011, 08:23 PM
Yes. Wishing for something other than what is, here and now, is asking for trouble from one's mind.

The young wish to be older and the older wish to be young. This is nothing new. You are not the only one.

A proper wish, however, may actually help one.

Young people are not listened to, not paid attention to? Hey, I'm old, and nobody pays attention to me either...
but then, I don't have much to say.

Better to keep one's mouth closed and let everyone think one is an idiot than to speak unwisely and remove all doubt.

Ghazalah
05-18-2011, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
I Wish the USA leave the Muslim countries, I wish the Russians stop killing the Chechnyans, I wish all the oppression the Muslims faced in the world stopped... I wish there was another Khalid Bin Whaleed, Salahudin, Abu Bakr(ra), Umar Al Bin Khitaab(ra) to lead a Muslim Ummah. I wish the Muslims united and stood up against the Kuffar, I wish innocents weren't so mercilessly killed. I wish Muslim countries became more educated in their deen and all walk a rightious path that will inshallah lead us to Jannah.
Ameeen!!

I wish for Allahs SWT forgiveness on every single Muslim, we have sinned so much but how many repent? We are so blind to the Rahma of Allah SWT.

Innocent Soul
05-19-2011, 04:35 AM
I wish one day this ummah all the human beings in the word get united.(That's never gonna happen bit may be if Allah wills.)
I wish I could get the inner peace that muslims get after following Islam in their life.
I wish I meet every single member of IB in Jannah.

May Allah make our all wishes get fullfilled.
Ameen

tigerkhan
05-19-2011, 05:19 AM
i have too many wishes but on the top
i wish my heart fill with love for Allah swt as Prophet PBUT love HIM (Abrahim AS and Prophet Muhammad PBUH) and i wish HE also love me much.
One day of Judgement i will be with Prophet Muhammad PBUH and Iman Mahdi AS
(OMG i am in office and eyes are getting wet....its not good, someone can notice me)

al yunan
05-19-2011, 06:18 AM
Assalamu Alaikum to all,

I wish Allah S.W.T turns the flickering light of Iman in the spiritual heart (Fuad) of all those who believe into "Nur ala Nur"
as mentioned in Sura an Nur. Amin.

May Allah S.W.T increase through His word, the love of the Ummah for each other and the obidience to the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet s.a.w.

Masalam

Flame of Hope
05-19-2011, 12:11 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
(OMG i am in office and eyes are getting wet....its not good, someone can notice me)
You've just notified everyone in the forum about it.

Haya emaan
05-19-2011, 03:24 PM
i wish all these beautiful wishes mentioned here are fulfilled by Allah's will..

tigerkhan
05-20-2011, 04:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
You've just notified everyone in the forum about it.
i have no fear of riya or exposing my sins with my dear forum members bcz no1 knows my identity here. and i love to share with them.

Flame of Hope
05-20-2011, 08:03 PM

i have no fear of riya or exposing my sins with my dear forum members bcz no1 knows my identity here. and i love to share with them.
Well, if you show off before forum members, what opinion do you expect us to have of you? Good opinion?

Also, what sort of reputation do you expect to gain for yourself in this forum by exposing your sins? Good reputation?

Nobody likes show-offs. Nobody likes people who expose their sins. Even if we do not know your real identity, you still have a reputation to guard and protect.

Ghazalah
05-20-2011, 09:03 PM
i have no fear of riya or exposing my sins
Allah SWT has been merciful in covering your sins and not having everyone know them, so why would you have no fear in exposing them? Fear Allah.

AmineH
05-21-2011, 12:23 PM

i have no fear of riya or exposing my sins .with my dear forum members bcz no1 knows my identity here. and i love to share with them

salaam

I don't know What the advantage of exposing your sins and riya are.
if they have advantages , please tell us.

Getoffmyback
05-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Excuse me What's riya ?

AmineH
05-21-2011, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Getoffmyback
Excuse me What's riya ?
salaam
The best definition of "rya" is that when we do something not only for GOD.

tigerkhan
05-21-2011, 04:57 PM
OMG why are u all ppl critisizing me.i am getting hurt by ur words.
ppl can have diffrent approach toward things. eg i am on forum bcz i want to share all which i dont share with anyone. is it wrong ?? i dont think on day of judgement u can bcm witness for sins of tigerkhan bcz there will be no tigerkhan there.

format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
Well, if you show off before forum members, what opinion do you expect us to have of you? Good opinion?

Also, what sort of reputation do you expect to gain for yourself in this forum by exposing your sins? Good reputation?
since very long i had leave expecting from ppl and all my hope are directly with HIM. so **** care for rep or rep power.

if they have advantages , please tell us.
honestly i tell u, u can deny this is one big advantage, eg if i share some my sin and mistake and what pbms i face bcz of this mistake, surely other will learn a lesson from it and they try to avoid this. u see if we see all threads in Advice and Support forum, there are many threads of girls and boy that they do sin of emotional attachment with opposite gender b4 marriage and u see many of them told there pbm and suffering, so a wise person can take lesson from it.
similarly i blv we should share of good deeds bcz other will also encouraged by this. they also got a aspiration to to good deeds.

i hope its clears, sorry to OP, now be on topic. jazakallah oh khair for ur suggestions.

Cabdullahi
05-21-2011, 04:58 PM
i wish i died a long time ago

Re.TiReD
05-21-2011, 05:04 PM
I wish I had a purple blackberry

I wish there could be an end to peoples pain and suffering

I wish I had more knowledge

I wish I was wise and had the ability to make good decisions

I wiiiiisshhh

Flame of Hope
05-21-2011, 08:05 PM

have no fear of riya or exposing my sins with my dear forum members bcz no1 knows my identity here. and i love to share with them.
Respected brother, what you are saying is actually rather disturbing. You say that "no1 knows my identity here". But this is not true. We do know who you are. You are tigerkhan. We know you as tigerkhan and what you say in this forum as tigerkhan is being recorded in YOUR Book of Deeds.

On the Day of Judgment, you shall certainly see all the things you said in this forum. Shaytan has deceived you into thinking that you will not be held accountable for what you say in this forum. You definitely will be.

One may not know the true identity of a person who joins this forum. But if this person writes things of benefit to people with the intention of pleasing Allah, don't you think that his deeds would be recorded in his Book of Deeds? Most certainly it would be recorded. This is the reason why many members in this forum post things of benefit to people, with the intention of pleasing Allah.......

To give you just an example.....Brother Hamza81. He has put in a lot of hard work, compiling beneficial information for us and although we do not know his real identity, we can be SURE that Allah certainly KNOWS who he is! That is all that matters in the end. It is sufficient that Allah knows who you are!

It works the other way round as well. If you have told us about your deeds and exposed your sins, we can ask what was your intention in doing so. Was it to gain Allah's pleasure? If you say, yes, it was done for Allah's pleasure, then we cannot believe your claim. Allah is not pleased with anyone who seeks people's applause or admiration. Or anyone who does things to show them what a "good" and "pious" person he is. Good and pious people keep their deeds secret, whether they are good deeds or bad.

I apologize if what I am saying is hurting your feelings. But I do not wish that your deeds be rendered null and void on the Mizan because they lacked sincerity.

May Allah help you and guide you to all that pleases Him. Ameen.

GuestFellow
05-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Salaam,

I wish I had fish and chips...

Ghazalah
05-21-2011, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
I hope the reason behind saying this is that if you had died a long time ago there is less chance of you straying on the wrong path. If not, then may Allah ease your mind and elevate you from any pain inshAllah, ameen.

I wish that Allah SWT will be merciful enough to grant me the coming the Ramadhan and inshAllah make it beneficial to me and everyone in becoming closer to Allah SWT. Ameen!

MustafaMc
05-21-2011, 11:10 PM
I hope and pray that Allah (swt) gives me the strength and patience to endure what He has written for me such that I die not but as a Muslim who, insha'Allah, will be found worthy of his chosen name.

ProudMuslimSis
05-22-2011, 01:22 AM
salam

I wish I were a doctor .
Me too!

But globally, I wish the Israeli-Palestinian conflict would come to an end.

AmineH
05-22-2011, 05:15 AM
OMG why are u all ppl critisizing me.i am getting hurt by ur words.
ppl can have diffrent approach toward things. eg i am on forum bcz i want to share all which i dont share with anyone. is it wrong ?? i dont think on day of judgement u can bcm witness for sins of tigerkhan bcz there will be no tigerkhan there.

since very long i had leave expecting from ppl and all my hope are directly with HIM. so **** care for rep or rep power.

honestly i tell u, u can deny this is one big advantage, eg if i share some my sin and mistake and what pbms i face bcz of this mistake, surely other will learn a lesson from it and they try to avoid this. u see if we see all threads in Advice and Support forum, there are many threads of girls and boy that they do sin of emotional attachment with opposite gender b4 marriage and u see many of them told there pbm and suffering, so a wise person can take lesson from it.
similarly i blv we should share of good deeds bcz other will also encouraged by this. they also got a aspiration to to good deeds.

i hope its clears, sorry to OP, now be on topic. jazakallah oh khair for ur suggestions.
salaam
I think you should read Qur'an an some hadith of our prophet Mohammad ( P.B.U.H) to understand this .

زهراء
05-22-2011, 08:21 AM
I wish Allah would take my loneliness away and that he would make me understand that he is enough for me and that I am never alone as He(S.W.T) will never leave me or forsake me

I really and deeply wish I was a Haafidhaa

I wish that I never ever have the feeling to do any sin and that Allah guides me and keeps me on the right path

AmineH
05-22-2011, 08:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProudMuslimSis
Me too!

salaam

That's nice .
We should study hard to be a doctor .

May Ayob
05-22-2011, 09:25 AM
I simply wish i died when i was a little girl

peace_maker
05-24-2011, 05:04 PM
What is going on in this thread???!!

There are so many beautiful wishes and few... disturbing.
Like this...
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
format_quote Originally Posted by May Ayob
I simply wish i died when i was a little girl
What sorta wishes are those? They can't even come true. When you wish for something, wish it for the future, not to ponder over past. Allah has given you life, and you regret it? You shouldn't try to change the past, or even think about it, cause it's like going against Allah's decisions.

My teacher once told me, not to ever use the 'if' word without mentioning 'God willing or inshaallah.'
We usually say something like this, if I'd been here earlier, this wouldn't have happened.

How can it be? What happened was meant to happen. Nobody can change it. I couldn't have been earlier cause Allah wanted me to be late. Whatever happens, happens for good and has a reason.
Live with it.

I've noticed other wishes...
I wish I were a doctor .
format_quote Originally Posted by ...FLaWeD...
I wish I had a purple blackberry

I wish I had more knowledge

I wish I was wise and had the ability to make good decisions
format_quote Originally Posted by Abraar
I really and deeply wish I was a Haafidhaa
Why wish for the past, when you know there are no chances of it coming true?
Why use the words, 'had' or 'was'?
Okay, I admit, I too used the 'was' in the beginning. I've changed it now. Actually, I didn't mean it, like many here.

Okay, so here's my advice...
When you wish something, add 'inshaallah' to it. This way, you'd know which is a go go and which is a no go.
Instead of writing, I wish I was a doctor, inshaallah(doesn't fit, huh?); write, I wish I would be a doctor, inshaallah(fits perfectly).

Hope this helps :)

Who Am I?
05-24-2011, 06:24 PM
I just wish I could figure out who I am and what my purpose here on earth is.

But then that's a common one that has plagued mankind since time began, and therefore probably not worth mentioning.

GuestFellow
05-24-2011, 07:13 PM
I wish I had a cupcake....

May Ayob
05-25-2011, 11:22 AM
Because if i died when i was alittle girl i would have insh'allah went to Jannah without any accountance :)

Riana17
05-25-2011, 12:26 PM
Salam

I pray and wish that my mother will be a MUSLIM before she leave this life.

Riana17
05-25-2011, 12:28 PM
I wish and pray that my husband will be blessed with good health all the time, and that he remains a TRUE believer.

peace_maker
05-25-2011, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by May Ayob
Because if i died when i was alittle girl i would have insh'allah went to Jannah without any accountance :)
Well, guess Allah wanted you to leave so there's no point in dying. ;)

peace_maker
05-25-2011, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by andrea17
Salam

I pray and wish that my mother will be a MUSLIM before she leave this life.
format_quote Originally Posted by andrea17
I wish and pray that my husband will be blessed with good health all the time, and that he remains a TRUE believer.
:wa:
I wish for your wishes to come true soon, inshaallah.:)

AmineH
05-25-2011, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peace_maker
What is going on in this thread???!!

There are so many beautiful wishes and few... disturbing.
Like this...

What sorta wishes are those? They can't even come true. When you wish for something, wish it for the future, not to ponder over past. Allah has given you life, and you regret it? You shouldn't try to change the past, or even think about it, cause it's like going against Allah's decisions.

My teacher once told me, not to ever use the 'if' word without mentioning 'God willing or inshaallah.'
We usually say something like this, if I'd been here earlier, this wouldn't have happened.

How can it be? What happened was meant to happen. Nobody can change it. I couldn't have been earlier cause Allah wanted me to be late. Whatever happens, happens for good and has a reason.
Live with it.

I've noticed other wishes...

Why wish for the past, when you know there are no chances of it coming true?
Why use the words, 'had' or 'was'?
Okay, I admit, I too used the 'was' in the beginning. I've changed it now. Actually, I didn't mean it, like many here.

Okay, so here's my advice...
When you wish something, add 'inshaallah' to it. This way, you'd know which is a go go and which is a no go.
Instead of writing, I wish I was a doctor, inshaallah(doesn't fit, huh?); write, I wish I would be a doctor, inshaallah(fits perfectly).

Hope this helps :)
salaam
I wish peace_maker would be a teacher , inshaallah .
I'm sure he/she will be successful.

Riana17
05-28-2011, 11:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I wish I had a cupcake....
suweeeet lool

Getoffmyback
06-03-2011, 07:27 PM
I wish if alcohol was a hangover free intoxicant on earth. cos i read that wine is allowed in heaven But up in heaven it's not intoxicant And hangover free .

Who Am I?
06-03-2011, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Getoffmyback
I wish if alcohol was a hangover free intoxicant on earth. cos i read that wine is allowed in heaven But up in heaven it's not intoxicant And hangover free .
Dude, that sounds awesome. Hangover-free wine? Yes, please. :D

peace_maker
11-10-2011, 02:29 PM
I wish to touch snow. :happy:

syed1
11-10-2011, 05:25 PM
I wish, I were put in a room, with food nourishment and my wife and just worship god all day a night :)

Marina-Aisha
11-19-2011, 03:05 PM
i wish i had better job
i wish had a nice house
i wish i could lose some weight
i wish to learn more bout islam

Endymion
11-19-2011, 03:13 PM
I wish to go to Makkah and Madinah again and again and again and to live their and to die there and burried there to become a part of that soil till Youm Al Qiyammah :statisfie

sammie
11-30-2012, 11:58 PM
older? lol i want to be younger no stress or worries.

Tyrion
12-01-2012, 09:08 AM
I wanna be the very best... Like no one ever was.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!