/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo scared

Lonely Gal
05-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Hey all im about to buy my own house it should all be done in a week or so buy since viewing it again yesterday, i feel
Horrible , not liking it and stuf. There is no main reason y i dont but ive got this feeling. I come
From a really family orientated bckground , all living close and i'll be the first to move away. I cant distinguish if my negative feelins are from knowin how much things are going to be different or if there really is a bad vibe.
Has anyone here move? How did u find it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
05-09-2011, 12:39 PM
I can still remember the day I left home many years ago. It was a very scary time. Yet, all turned out fine. Since then I have moved countless times and am currently looking for a new home. We have narrowed the choice down to 4. Inshallah, it will be like all of our past moves and things will all work out for the best.

The first time moving is the scariest. But over time you learn nothing in this dunya is permanent and only Allaah(swt) remains the same. You will still be praying to the same and only Allaah(swt) no matter where or how often you move. Place your trust in Him and know that you can pray to Him no matter where you move to.

Ramadhan
05-10-2011, 03:43 AM
Feeling scared when you are moving out for the first time is very natural, but you will be fine Insha Allah.

I moved out when I was 17, and to a different country to boot! It was so scary, and I missed my family a lot. You will be ok, especially since your family are still in the same city, right?
However, buying a house is a different matter. You should like the house you are buying, there is no reason why you should buy it if you dont like it. So is your bad feeling because of the house or because you are moving out?

Lonely Gal
05-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Hey i got the keys to my first house!!! Although i havenot moved in im liking the house and excited bout it.
Any ideas on designs for lounge, im really stuck. , fireplace is brown so will use that as the main colour. Any one got any ideas?designs , pics??

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!