/* */

PDA

View Full Version : .. peace ..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Sorry, i wanted to ask a question. sorry if the questions seems a lil silly..

Does every household have a Jinn in it? And if they do have lives, like where do they work? places that we cant see? And why are they in the bathroom? I mean do the Jinn perform their salaah, do they perform wudhu? to read a specific du'aa before entering the bathroom, is it only the devils/ bad jinns in the bathroom? do they also eat meat, so when they slaughter their meat, is it made up of fire? As far as I remember the Jinn are created from fire? can they see us? please share any information you have insha'Allaah

Also how did the Prophet Saw deal with Jinns, like did any situations occur at the time of the Prophet relating to the Jinn? if so please do share...can they harm us? I've heard many stories where people have been harmed by the 'unknown' beings..

sorry if the questions sound a bit silly or childish :-\ but i really want to know...

Jazakallaahu Khaayr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2011, 02:59 PM
bump..................................

aadil77
05-10-2011, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Sorry, i wanted to ask a question. sorry if the questions seems a lil silly..

Does every household have a Jinn in it? And if they do have lives, like where do they work? places that we cant see? And why are they in the bathroom? I mean do the Jinn perform their salaah, do they perform wudhu? to read a specific du'aa before entering the bathroom, is it only the devils/ bad jinns in the bathroom? do they also eat meat, so when they slaughter their meat, is it made up of fire? As far as I remember the Jinn are created from fire? can they see us? please share any information you have insha'Allaah

Also how did the Prophet Saw deal with Jinns, like did any situations occur at the time of the Prophet relating to the Jinn? if so please do share...can they harm us? I've heard many stories where people have been harmed by the 'unknown' beings..

sorry if the questions sound a bit silly or childish :-\ but i really want to know...

Jazakallaahu Khaayr
lol

I doubt the ulema even know the answers to most of these questions. Jinn are everywhere, you pray certain duas to prevent them seeing you when changing, going to the loo etc. Bad jinn are found in dirty areas such as bathrooms, which is why people who perform black magic live in dirty places to call them out.

The prophet was affected by black magic himself: http://islamdabest.blogspot.com/2011...mmad-pbuh.html

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2011, 05:31 PM
^Jazakallaahu Khaayr akhee..

I understand maybe there are things we will never know thats why they are known as the 'unseen', but stories about people being killed by 'something' is really creepy, or having even seen something really scary.

may Allaah protect us from the dangerous beings and help us seek his protection Aameen

.. peace ..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
05-10-2011, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
^Jazakallaahu Khaayr akhee..

I understand maybe there are things we will never know thats why they are known as the 'unseen', but stories about people being killed by 'something' is really creepy, or having even seen something really scary.

may Allaah protect us from the dangerous beings and help us seek his protection Aameen

.. peace ..
I don't think Allah has given them that much power, most of the problems related to black magic are to do with the mind, like in the case of the prophet - he started imagining things that never happened

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2011, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I don't think Allah has given them that much power, most of the problems related to black magic are to do with the mind, like in the case of the prophet - he started imagining things that never happened
Assalaamu Alaaykum

But there have been documentaries about 'ghosts', i saw a documentary of how a 'ghost' attacked one of the people. There was one where an old man spoke about his family in Pakistan where his brother and his wife and kid would live in one of these old houses, they would always talk about how they had nightmares. The women was working in the kitchen one day and turned around and saw some scary women, next thing shes being taken care off by her family but her eyesight had gone, i cant remember the whole story i only watched a bit. But i dont know they said it was a true story, the old man who was narrating it said it was something that left him scared and lonely, as they his family had all died (the ones that lived in the house) :\ i think he was also affected by it as it was his previous home, they call it a haunted house. Allaah knows best how true it is but it has creeped me out. Apologies i dont have any sources. Theres something they call poltergeists, apparently they can harm you, again im not sure but basically that why i asked the questions.

If they're doing this to mess with people then seriously its sad!

As far as i remember it is best to recite Ayatul Kursi and a few last surahs of the Qur'aan. Also to play surah Al Baqarah in your home everyday and listen ofcourse.

Allaah knows best.

tigerkhan
05-11-2011, 05:58 AM
well i share my personal experience and i hope u blv i am not a lier....LOL
i was in 8-9 class then. my uncle house is just near to us and their family just shifted there from Saudi arab. the ground portion was not completely constructed and they use to live in upper story. even there was no light in ground portion. one day their son was playing in ground portion and then a jin got to him. and start torturing him. my uncle was much afraid and then we call a AALLIM who has also knowledge of jins etc. b4 this blv we had tried much ppl and even the jin said to a such person that i will not moved out of sohaib (that boy name). that aalim make his wazifa/dhikar and that jin leave the boy. i was not there but my bro told me when sohaib saw that aalim he ran away and hide himself under bed. then he call him and ask whats ur name. the boy reply sohaib. he gave a strong slap to him and then he replied i am a jin and that boy had killed our son in ground portion so we will not leave him. he say the boy is inocent and leave him and then do some wazifa/dhikar and jin leave him.
then that aalim came to our house and he was my elders brothers friend. then they moved to meet another friend there. but the jin agian came to sohaib and blv he was in much pain and was breathing with too much difficulty. i was much scared to see him. then we in hurry moved to Abid SB (that aalim name, he was hafiz also). now this time its all i see my with eyes. abid Sb start contacting his shiek (i was amazed he was talking to his shiek without mobile phone) and he asked that plz help this innocent boy. then he do wazifa/dhikar and shoaib got normal. abid sb said the jin was very stupid and again came but now that jin didnot enter in sohaib.
anyway this was first time i came to feel there are jins in this world.
they lives in dirty, dark place where there is no or very less population. in our colony they was much bcz b4 there was jungle and then they built housing colony there.
there are ppl in pak who have knowledge of Jins and some had slaved jins. i forgot to tell u that jins was hindu. i heard there are muslims too. but sister the qst u asked need some knowledgeable person to answer.

al yunan
05-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Assalamu Alaikum sister,

The best info on Jin in my opinion is in the book Jin by Ibn Taymiah rahimullah.
The subject of Jin is a very large topic and any general answer would fill pages.
If you have any specific question that is a problem to you Inshallah I'll try to answer it for you.
A reminder that the Jin are Mahlu (part of creation) and have rights too.
Therefore as Mahlu it would be a form of Shirk to fear them.
I would also strongly advice anyone against the use of unqualified instructions to deal with JIn.
Even though there are many Ahadith about JIn one should never use the information therein with out a full understanding of the subject.
May Allah S.W.T protects us from ignorance.
Masalam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
well i share my personal experience and i hope u blv i am not a lier....LOL
i was in 8-9 class then. my uncle house is just near to us and their family just shifted there from Saudi arab. the ground portion was not completely constructed and they use to live in upper story. even there was no light in ground portion. one day their son was playing in ground portion and then a jin got to him. and start torturing him. my uncle was much afraid and then we call a AALLIM who has also knowledge of jins etc. b4 this blv we had tried much ppl and even the jin said to a such person that i will not moved out of sohaib (that boy name). that aalim make his wazifa/dhikar and that jin leave the boy. i was not there but my bro told me when sohaib saw that aalim he ran away and hide himself under bed. then he call him and ask whats ur name. the boy reply sohaib. he gave a strong slap to him and then he replied i am a jin and that boy had killed our son in ground portion so we will not leave him. he say the boy is inocent and leave him and then do some wazifa/dhikar and jin leave him.
then that aalim came to our house and he was my elders brothers friend. then they moved to meet another friend there. but the jin agian came to sohaib and blv he was in much pain and was breathing with too much difficulty. i was much scared to see him. then we in hurry moved to Abid SB (that aalim name, he was hafiz also). now this time its all i see my with eyes. abid Sb start contacting his shiek (i was amazed he was talking to his shiek without mobile phone) and he asked that plz help this innocent boy. then he do wazifa/dhikar and shoaib got normal. abid sb said the jin was very stupid and again came but now that jin didnot enter in sohaib.
anyway this was first time i came to feel there are jins in this world.
they lives in dirty, dark place where there is no or very less population. in our colony they was much bcz b4 there was jungle and then they built housing colony there.
there are ppl in pak who have knowledge of Jins and some had slaved jins. i forgot to tell u that jins was hindu. i heard there are muslims too. but sister the qst u asked need some knowledgeable person to answer.
I believe you, i've heard many of this taken place in Pakistan and probably else where around the world. I hope that Sohaib is okay now insha'Allaah. Actually your story reminded me of this video i saw, the shiekh mentioned how he spoke to jinn, and how the jinn never harmed him but harmed the other person, he asked the jinn why he (the jinn) never harmed him the (shiekh) but the other person, because he (shiekh) performed his salah and the other guy didnt, actually i'll post it up incase i confuse you with my lack of good explanation.

Here is the video it is quite long but i enjoyed it insha'Allaah you will too

format_quote Originally Posted by al yunan
Assalamu Alaikum sister,

The best info on Jin in my opinion is in the book Jin by Ibn Taymiah rahimullah.
The subject of Jin is a very large topic and any general answer would fill pages.
If you have any specific question that is a problem to you Inshallah I'll try to answer it for you.
A reminder that the Jin are Mahlu (part of creation) and have rights too.
Therefore as Mahlu it would be a form of Shirk to fear them.
I would also strongly advice anyone against the use of unqualified instructions to deal with JIn.
Even though there are many Ahadith about JIn one should never use the information therein with out a full understanding of the subject.
May Allah S.W.T protects us from ignorance.
Masalam
Wa Alaaykum As'salaam

Jazakallaahu Khaayr akhee, i understand it is definetly a large topic and so plenty of time is needed to discuss it. All my questions are pretty much in my first question of this whole post. But for those that try to harm us, is that not something that will naturally happen, like fearing them? or maybe in such situation one needs taqwa in Allaah SWT, that he is the protector so therefore there is nothing to fear.

Aameen to the Du'aa.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!