/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Mishaps of 2 Super Agents

S.Belle
05-09-2011, 06:42 PM
*Looks around suspiciously*:nervous:

Hey its Agent S.Belle the 'S' stands for ummm....well that doesnt matter right now.
Me and my partner Flames Bond have decided to let you all in on our world as IB Super Agents.
I know you are thinking to yourself why are these 2 brave and awesomely amazing Super agents :shade: revealing their identities......

We are not sure as to why either :exhausted....

All we know is that from time to time IB gets a lil....hectic and needs 2 charming agents like ourselves to save it from the doom and gloom of reality.

But be warned dangerous events that are sure to have your tummy cramping due to laughter will occur in this thread. Those that do not possess a funny bone are asked to leave now or be at risk of developing one. We will not be held accountable for the development of laughter cramps or funny bones so I stress that you now click the back button or the Islamic Board Icon that is conveninently located near the top left of your screen...depending on which theme you are using.

For those that have actually continued to read this far updates on our current mission will be posted shortly but until then May Peace be with You.
Super Agent S.Belle out

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
05-09-2011, 07:00 PM
I better leave this thread. :phew these colours freak me out...and i cannot stand such extreme humour.

Flame of Hope
05-09-2011, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
I better leave this thread. :phew these colours freak me out...and i cannot stand such extreme humour.
Secret agent Flames Bond 007 to the rescue!

Errr.......there's nobody here! Ponders over dark reality: 'Abd Al-Maajid has already been rescued?????

It's a ghost town!! :skeleton:

(Takes out secret phone dials S. Belle's number.....)

Code 5! Come in Code 5! Urgent message to be delivered to headquarters!

THERE IS NOBODY HERE!!!! :omg:

Over and out.

S.Belle
05-09-2011, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
(Takes out secret phone dials S. Belle's number.....)

Code 5! Come in Code 5! Urgent message to be delivered to headquarters!

THERE IS NOBODY HERE!!!! :omg:

Over and out.
*Picks up phone*

"S.Belle speaking".. *Greeted with a "Code 5!"*

"Flame Bond 007 give me your coordinates and I will be there asap"

*Hops in Bellemobile*
Oh I really hope that this bro was rescued or just wondered away.....but what if he was *gulp* postnapped

*hums dramtic music *

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bintulislam
05-09-2011, 07:43 PM
The technicolorism led me here.Seems like the Sooper Cool agents need someone to be rescued.....but the hightech gadgets used are probably a little bit old fashioned,no?:P

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

*agent Pearl of wisdom enters the room* (man that sounds soo funni n sort of weird)

*arrests agent Flame and S.Belle* *once mission accomplished then leaves*

* but passes good news to everyone before she leaves*

:-\ Good news ALERT: To all members you are all safe, feel free to come out from your hiding places. :-\

I am soo messing this thread up, arent i?!! :-\ *leaves*

.. peace ..

Flame of Hope
05-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Flames Bond 007 sends Super Advice Alert to Bellemobile computer:

"This is code 9 emergency. Foreign spies all over the place! Agent Pearly Two Shoes making her rounds! Best advice for now: Put on your disguise!"

over and out.

Bintulislam
05-09-2011, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
Assalaamu Alaaykum

*agent Pearl of wisdom enters the room* (man that sounds soo funni n sort of weird)

*arrests agent Flame and S.Belle* *once mission accomplished then leaves*

* but passes good news to everyone before she leaves*

:-\ Good news ALERT: To all members you are all safe, feel free to come out from your hiding places. :-\

I am soo messing this thread up, arent i?!! :-\ *leaves*

.. peace ..

Oh! weren't these two s'posed to save us?Anyways thankyou.:)

S.Belle
05-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Flames Bond 007 sends Super Advice Alert to Bellemobile computer:

"This is code 9 emergency. Foreign spies all over the place! Agent Pearly Two Shoes making her rounds! Best advice for now: Put on your disguise!"

over and out.
Foreign spies:skeleton:

A disguise hmmm what to wear.......AHA! I know the perfect diguise

*Hits automatic disguise button*

no one will ever know its me :shade:...

*calls Flame*
Flame I am at the coordinates that you gave me but where are you?

S.Belle
05-09-2011, 08:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bintulislam
Oh! weren't these two s'posed to save us?Anyways thankyou.:)

Well slap my head and call me silly but is Agent Pearly postnapping these forum members under the illusion that she is saving them from us?!!!!

Re.TiReD
05-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Haha i love it! :p doesnt make sense, but love it! :p

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2011, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Belle

Well slap my head and call me silly but is Agent Pearly postnapping these forum members under the illusion that she is saving them from us?!!!!
*slaps her head while her glasses fall off her disguise suit thingy*

Your silly! Yep i am definetly under the illusion of protecting the members from yourself and Flaminator! You guys should be locked up immediately, you are dangered up in other words meaning dangerous....

*once again continues in trying to save the day for the Members of Li* *picks all the members of Li up and places them in a secret box where they cannot escape and drives off to a place far far away, Australia*

Btw i wonder if there are any members from Australia on this forum because i've never been to Russia before.

Really?? im messing up the thread!!! :-\ *leaves and never returnz*

format_quote Originally Posted by ...FLaWeD...
Haha i love it! doesnt make sense, but love it!
Also that is the job of these two so called 'agents' they never make sense.

Hannah.
05-09-2011, 08:53 PM
You girls have been watching too many James Bond movies.

Flame of Hope
05-09-2011, 09:14 PM

no one will ever know its me :shade:...
Good work and great disguise, S. Belle! :bravo: Nobody can beat us in this game. :Evil:

*calls Flame*
Flame I am at the coordinates that you gave me but where are you?

Look up, my dear! I'm in The Flamicopter.....the latest, most super silent helicopter in the world! Mwwaaah ah ah aha haaa ha ha ha ha! :Evil:

Sheriff Pearls will never be able to catch us......!

You had better zoom up here quick. We are both wanted by the FBI (Forum Board Islamic) and there's a million dollar reward being offered for our capture. No worries though, partner. I got a plan to get that reward for ourselves. Mwwaaah ah ah aha haaa ha ha ha ha! :Evil:

Flame of Hope
05-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Your silly! Yep i am definetly under the illusion of protecting the members from yourself and Flaminator! You guys should be locked up immediately, you are dangered up in other words meaning dangerous....
Hastily calls S.Belle on cell phone:

Agent Belle! They got more brains than we anticipated!!! I don't know how they figured out that I was The Flaminator!! They saw through my disguise!! :omg: Urgent! Get your Bellemobile up here right away! We are now The Most Endangered Species on the planet.

sister herb
05-09-2011, 09:54 PM
What? Agents around? Freely outside broom closet again? Here is now needed bat-harb. Don´t panic the whole mankind! I am coming to rescue the world!

Or... should it better just to hiding...

Flame of Hope
05-09-2011, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
What? Agents around? Freely outside broom closet again? Here is now needed bat-harb. Don´t panic the whole mankind! I am coming to rescue the world!

Or... should it better just to hiding...

Latest Headline News!

SISTER HARB STEALS FLAMINATOR'S DISGUISE! :omg:

IB Forum. Daylight.

Reporter: So you say that your disguise was stolen?

Flaminator: That's right! In broad daylight!

Reporter: But weren't you in your Flamicopter?

Flaminator: I was. But I had decided to hide in the Broom Closet for a while. I was ready to put on my disguise....when The Wicked Therapist named Miss Hitler came on the scene. She couldn't see me because I was hiding in the tea cup. Then lo behold! She took my disguise and rushed out of the Broom Closet to rescue the world!

Reporter: That sounds rather unfair.

Flaminator: It certainly is! :raging: I'm gonna take this case to The Supreme Court....where Mr. Soft-hearted Woodrow Grumpyson will surely rule in my favor.

Reporter: Best of luck, Flames Bond!

Flaminator: (blushing) Thanks. :embarrass

Woodrow
05-09-2011, 10:37 PM
Direct from the supreme court.

Woodrow: "Bring the guilty ones in and execute them. I'll conduct a fair trial later, when I have more time.

Verdict: Guilty as Charged

Carry out the sentence,

I will conduct the fair trial in a day or 2

Court is now adjourned
"

Bintulislam
05-10-2011, 12:04 AM

You are a genius indeed.:D

Bintulislam
05-10-2011, 12:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Woodrow: Bring the guilty ones in and execute them. I'll conduct a fair trial later, when I have more time.

Verdict Guilty as Charged

Carry out the sentence,

Court is now adjourned
Well,OKAY then,first a duo of strangely funny agents then a self-proclaiming save-the-day agent and now a judge....seriously guys you all are just *wait for it*.... *its coming* AWESOME!!! :P:rock:

The possible twist in this oh-so-thrilling comedy could be Mr judge 's post being claimed by someone who considers themselves more qualified and eligible than the present one--then we'll have two conflicts.Let's see who that turns out to be.;D

Flame of Hope
05-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Headline Bulletin News

CHAOS IN COURT ROOM

Late afternoon. A bit dark as clouds of gloom and doom appear in the skies.

Reporter staring at camera with a mesmerized look:

"Greetings folks! There's sheer pandemonium going on in this Court Room of IB forum today. There's an uproar as frantic members accuse each other of being THE GUILTY ONES.
I'm going to have a word with the star of the whole show, who is with us, right here......ahem! So Flames....."

Flaminator: The name is Flames. Flames Bond.

Reporter: Well yes, right. Flames Bond. So who according to you are THE GUILTY ONES in need of execution?

Flaminator: Well, to be frank, there's Sheriff Pearly and then there's Miss Hitler who stole my disguise and who is in hiding right now.....these two are very much guilty. They had been warned not to mess around in here. But they didn't listen.

Reporter: Any chance of catching them?

Flaminator: Of course there's a big chance of catching them. I'm not called The Flaminator for nothing.

Reporter: Good luck with that Flames Bond.

Flaminator: Thank you, news reporter. Now, if you don't mind, I have to go find my partner, S. Belle. We are on a secret mission and I can't and shouldn't talk too much lest I give secret details away.

abdussattar
05-10-2011, 12:59 AM
Meanwhile, behind all these events,

stands

a person

responsible for it ALL

whom I don't know... :X

In the darkness of the Lamp,
in the dryness of the sea,
in the heat of ice,
lies,:scared:

a hidden being,
Which suddenly Declares itself as (name needed here.. who will volunteer?) ! With his super ultra, revolutionary, cutting edge, modernistic, modernized, modish, neoteric, state-of the art disguises bought from the only dealer in originals in the world, Muezzin, and rushes towards the court room, and shouts "I KNOW IT! I KNOW WHO DID IT"

All the news reporters hurriedly rush at him, when suddenly, he disguises as the road and is to be seen nowhere....

But he does not know one thing.. Muezzin can Track his customers Allover the worlds. As soon as Muezzin receives his new supplies, he rushes to his newly found customer with the latest deals, only to reveal his disguise to everyone....:embarrass

Well... im not good at making stories.. :embarrass

S.Belle
05-10-2011, 01:58 AM
^ wow i dont think i even blinked while i read that lol very good

Hands Flame Top Secret Files

We have two targets that we have to find more information on......a Mr.Shark and Miss Hitler
I havent been able to dig up any dirt on Miss Hitler yet.:embarrass.....Maybe we should interview one of her friends...hmmm

But I am glad to say that I have found a photo of the only known weakness of our oversized fish friend

The only problem now is how to go about doing this......

Flame of Hope
05-10-2011, 02:37 AM
We have two targets that we have to find more information on......a Mr.Shark and Miss Hitler
Forget Miss Hitler! This Mr. Shark's after my Flamicopter!!! :scared:

May Day! May Day! S. Belle! Code 59934! Come in Code 599....uh 34!

(Wait a minute. It is May Day isn't it? It's 9th of May. Okay....ignore the May Day part.....:muddlehea)

MustafaMc
05-10-2011, 03:58 AM
Ah, Agent99 it's the old tickle-torture trick. They know my weakness, but now their trick is how to execute the procedure without loosing a hand. Maybe they will collaborate and send a Teddy Bear to risk HIS extremities.

sister herb
05-10-2011, 11:15 AM

Forget Miss Hitler! This Mr. Shark's after my Flamicopter!!! :scared:

May Day! May Day! S. Belle! Code 59934! Come in Code 599....uh 34!

(Wait a minute. It is May Day isn't it? It's 9th of May. Okay....ignore the May Day part.....:muddlehea)
Did someone mention mr.shark?

Need to hide deeper...

and then... attack when they don´t wait it.

and disappear again as ghost.

sister herb
05-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Tea cup wasn´t best place to hide. I saw inside of it by my radioactive eyes.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Woodrow: "Bring the guilty ones in and execute them. I'll conduct a fair trial later, when I have more time.

Verdict: Guilty as Charged

Carry out the sentence,

Court is now adjourned
"
*Arrests S.belle, Flame, Abdussatar, MustafaMC and also the most dangerous uncle Woodrow before he attempts to be more dangerous by trying to prove anyone innocent or guilty (or basically doing his job as the judge)and also for using big words like 'adjourned'*

.. peace ..

S.Belle
05-10-2011, 03:07 PM
URGENT!!!
New Dirt Found on Miss Hitler

In the beginning I had suspicions that Mr.Shark and Miss Hitler where working together but it seems the torture loving lady is afraid of him. So much that she fled to a deserted island and dug a hole and hid in it at the very mention of his name.....^o).hmmmm maybe we can use this to our advantage some how.
Also one of her powers is that she can see through tea cups :coolalienso all tea cup disguises and hideaways are useless against her.

Mysterious New Friend....or Foe?
There is a new mysterious person involved. Im not sure if he is with us or against us so be very careful of him. He is known as Muezzin but a source has informed me that it could possibly be a person posing as him called Abdussattar....who is known for his disastorous schemes so be on the look out Flames Bond.

format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.Shark
Ah, Agent99 it's the old tickle-torture trick. They know my weakness, but now their trick is how to execute the procedure without loosing a hand. Maybe they will collaborate and send a Teddy Bear to risk HIS extremities.
Yes we are aware of your weakness now Mr.Shark. Who knows if we will use the bears...we just might use another shark against you....or maybe a herd of aquatic giraffes:Evil:
You will be sleeping with the fishes..wait you already do....you will still be with the fishes......but you will not be sleeping!!!....^o)

S.Belle
05-10-2011, 03:34 PM

Also that is the job of these two so called 'agents' they never make sense.
:omg:............:nervous: that ability of ours was confidential Pearly...or should I say..

*whips off "pearly's" disguise*

Postnapper!!!!

When the time comes we will find you and nap back the forum members you stole and btw Australia is not in Russia i think you meant Austria and Austria is in...well Austria...but I digress we will get you!!!!

Reflections
05-10-2011, 03:39 PM
*Sits in the corner* Don't mind me, you'll never know I'm here :popcorn:

sister herb
05-10-2011, 05:21 PM
I have to ask all my engineering unit here? They are very effective

Even some ways yes...

My insivible unit too (I don´t even see where they are)

My elk/moose unit then

abdussattar
05-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Lis where do you get these smileys from?

sister herb
05-10-2011, 05:49 PM

This is one: http://vadrouilles.moto.free.fr/smileys/

Not only.

sister herb
05-10-2011, 05:52 PM
My secret weapon:

Flame of Hope
05-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Secret Agent Flames Bond 007 sends Super Detective News Letter to Bellemobile computer:

Managed to escape Mr. Shark by using my Super Duper Rocket Powered Zoom Up Blast. I'm right now texting you this message from Planet Jupiter.

So let's see now. We got many problems going on here. The first:

As you can see there, Agent S. Belle, have a terrible storm in a tea cup. We are indeed in danger of drowning. Matters have been worsened by Mr. Shark's presence in the tea cup. He has disguised himself as the Lighthouse but he doesn't fool me. :shade:

Strange how Mr. Shark figured out your secret code and found out that you were Agent99. :omg:

Anyway, we'll solve that mystery later.

Next problem! You say that there's a Mysterious Person out there? I have a feeling that we have to be on Super Alert otherwise all those Yummy Awards that have been hidden in the Pantry could be stolen. And we don't want that.

I have a plan to deal with Mr. Shark. We need a bait. And I'm thinking a Teddy Bear would be good bait. I suspect Mr. Soft-hearted Woodrow Grumpyson is a Teddy Bear.....maybe you can use your Charming Nonsense Logic to convince him to dive into the water and get Mr. Shark's attention away from us....for a while.

I can see from here with my Super Sonic Binoculars that Miss Hitler is up to her tricks again. She's VERY dangerous. She's using engineers, invisible people and elks at this current moment. So be Mighty Careful when you ever spot her.

And now the good news, S. Belle! I'm returning to planet Earth. And this time I've got the greatest disguise ever! Nobody would ever know that it's Flames Bond 007 on the go.

Now that's a big clue for you S. Belle. Flames on the go.

Cabdullahi
05-10-2011, 06:08 PM
wish i could have my infamous thread post burps back

sister herb
05-10-2011, 06:40 PM

Ufo section activated.

S.Belle
05-10-2011, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
wish i could have my infamous thread post burps back

burps?.....dont get it
HUH are u the...*gulp* thequietone that is also known as Little Joker *shivers and grabs earplugs*

Background for all of you who dont know Little Joker is IB's most trickest and funniest member. His weapon is to make you laugh so hard that you develop the dreaded laughter cramps......or worse a funny bone!!!! He counterattacks with witty and sarcastic comments until you yourself are confused with what is going on. No one knows his exact location only that he frequently visits the dark caverns of the grim reaper's mind. If you are ever to come into contact with Little Joker quickly insert handydandy earplugs into your ears so that you dont fall prey to his jokes.

URGENT TEXT MESSAGE TO FLAMES BOND 007

Flames return to Earth asap a source has informed me that Miss Hitler is chasing you down in her spaceship.
Disguise your spaceship so that she and her alien henchmen dont torture you.
Please dont stop for coffee and gas at the Space Headquaters or else she will follow.
I repeat Dont stop for gas!! Head directly to Earth at a secure location.
Agent S.Belle Out

sister herb
05-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Need my secret agent Santa from Korvatunturi (in Finland you know) and all these

Action? Ready? Santa? Are you there?????

sister herb
05-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Is that reindeer Santa????

Ansariyah
05-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Bond girls Hand urself in or get terminated...

Ninja Yanoorah over out.

S.Belle
05-10-2011, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Bond girls Hand urself in or get terminated...

Ninja Yanoorah over out.

*rips off agent suit only to find a Gi underneath*
Just give me a moment to prepare myself.... *pulls out a brick and kicks it*

"Yea Ninja im that tough....just a few more moment...please and thank you"

* stretches...and says a quick prayer*

* wonders to self * why did she called me Bond...Flame and her mysterious past must have something to do with this

*Points to Ninja* "Ok Ninja, first off you have the wrong Agent I'm no Bonds Agent"
"Secondly the names S.Belle you want ever get to find out what the S stands for because its on!"

sister herb
05-10-2011, 07:30 PM

sister herb
05-10-2011, 07:32 PM
My extra secret agent is coming... when you don´t wait...

Ansariyah
05-10-2011, 07:52 PM

You have the wrong chick Ninja Yanoorah

The names S.Belle you want ever get to find out what the S stands for because its on!

I'll have u both, come on! Sheneneh or Flames bond!:p

I'll kung fu u both so bad u wont remember ur own names.

POW

Ninja Yanoorah

S.Belle
05-10-2011, 08:07 PM

I'll have u both, come on! Sheneneh or Flames bond!:p

I'll kung fu u both so bad u wont remember ur own names.

POW

Ninja Yanoorah

OMG LOL sis

*in a Sheneneh type voice* "Oh nooo you didnt"

Prepares to make contact with Ninja Yanoorah when all of a sudden time froze.
While in mid kick a mysterious figure approachs
"We dont have time for this!" It said while rushing towards me
The mysterious person cracks what feels like an egg over my head and admittely I was no longer frozen.
"What the heck did you just pour on my head you better hope that it comes out of this hijab or else you are--"
"You must come quickly or else it will be too late", said Miss Unknown
"Too late for what?....Who are you?!"
"I'll tell you as soon as we are in a secure area but for now you must come quick!"

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2011, 08:15 PM
^Sorry sis i couldnt hold it in any longer... its MEE!

*Arrests thequietone,yanoorah, Sister Harb and Bint Abi*

My job is almost done here : D, thanks guys you just make it easier for me

sister herb
05-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Good try sisters.

Ever heard about wizards?

S.Belle
05-10-2011, 08:36 PM
^Sorry sis i couldnt hold it in any longer... its MEE!

*Arrests thequietone,yanoorah, Sister Harb and Bint Abi*

My job is almost done here : D, thanks guys you just make it easier for me
Will you stop trying to arrest randomn people...you didnt read them their rights so technically they are free...*HIDES FROM PEARLY'S GLARE*
ROFL...you are quite hilarious
dont worry we will try to get someone to break a IB law so that you can arrest them lol

S.Belle
05-10-2011, 09:13 PM
"Ohhhh k" :hmm:.."ill come if its really that urgent bu--:hiding:"

That was all I got out before I saw nothing but the back of my eyelids.:skeleton:
As soon as I regain consciousness im calling Sheriff Pearly because this just aint right.
Who saves someone from a dangerous Ninja and then hits them over the head?!

ARGGHHH scratch that as soon as I wake up Im going Bruce Lee on this lady!:raging:

HEY S.BELLE!!!! WAKE UP!!!!

"AHHH!..Whos there!"

I look around quickly trying to take in my surrounds.
I'm in a dimly lit garage that is filled with all kinds of scientific gadgets
to my left there seems to be a spaceship of some sort I head for it but before I can make it the person that I just kicked grabs my ankle.
I look down at her and i cant beleive my eyes. She is glaring at me :raging:
A glare that I have seen too many times to count

"How....No im going crazy...can't be happening" I say backing away slowly from the older looking Flame Bonds.

"You have to calm down S.Belle bc what I am about to tell you will drastically change the outcome of my future."

sister herb
05-10-2011, 09:20 PM
For ninjas I have this old fashion thing...

Flame of Hope
05-10-2011, 09:24 PM
"How....No im going crazy...can't be happening" I say backing away slowly from the older looking Flame Bonds.
The name is Bond. Flames Bond.

And I'm not older. Never grew up. I'm still five.

Now get yourself together pal! I'm here to rescue you from all this nonsense you've gotten yourself into.

Flame of Hope
05-10-2011, 09:28 PM
For ninjas I have this old fashion thing...

Aha! It's good to know that Miss Hitler is distracted by Miss Yanoorah there, disguised as a ninja.

That should give us super agents plenty of time to make our GET AWAY!

Agent99, how does a trip to China sound?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Will you stop trying to arrest randomn people...you didnt read them their rights so technically they are free...*HIDES FROM PEARLY'S GLARE*
ROFL...you are quite hilarious
dont worry we will try to get someone to break a IB law so that you can arrest them lol
*Angers up* I was only doing my job :-\ so i shall continue and nobody will stop me..

btw i meant to say Australia, remember? i was awarded the most 'random' award by your boss Flame? :-\

Oh you dont no wonder you were unconcious just a minute ago, no pressure though :-\

it sounds awesome, im in!

Flame of Hope
05-10-2011, 09:39 PM
it sounds awesome, im in!
rofl there isn't room for one more in my Flamicopter.

Tell you what. Tell your Two Shoes to grow wings and then you can fly along wid us.

sister herb
05-10-2011, 09:52 PM

Someone mentioned flying? Here we come again!

Ansariyah
05-10-2011, 09:59 PM
China? Mwahahaha!

I got Connexions Babeh ..go hide...sooner or later I'll have u all terminated!

Ninja Yanoorah

S.Belle
05-10-2011, 10:07 PM

The name is Bond. Flames Bond.

And I'm not older. Never grew up. I'm still five.

Now get yourself together pal! I'm here to rescue you from all this nonsense you've gotten yourself into.
What do you mean nonsense *jumps up and falls out of bed*
What am i doing in bed....wait...It couldnt have been a dream
Flame you were there......and there was a ninja and than u kidnapped me....You were old...i mean REALLY old wrinkles and all
*looks at Flame and sees that she is younger than ever*
Hey what happened to your crows feet?!.....:exhausted.oh nvr mind

It's good to know that Miss Hitler is distracted by Miss Yanoorah there, disguised as a ninja.

That should give us super agents plenty of time to make our GET AWAY!

Yea ninja so im not crazy......and then I remembered:heated:
Time froze alright and it froze as soon as Ninja Yanoorah's foot connected with the side of my head.
She kicked my super agent butt so bad that i blacked out...and the crazy dreams well i guess she knocked a couple of my screws loose as well.
I had been recovering for a while and felt revived only thing that hurt was my agent pride....next time I see Ninja Yanoorah ....she better watch out *evil grin*

um sure lets go

sister herb
05-10-2011, 10:08 PM

Flame of Hope
05-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Time froze alright and it froze as soon as Ninja Yanoorah's foot connected with the side of my head.
She kicked my super agent butt so bad that i blacked out...and the crazy dreams well i guess she knocked a couple of my screws loose as well.
I had been recovering for a while and felt revived only thing that hurt was my agent pride....next time I see Ninja Yanoorah ....she better watch out *evil grin*
Now quit that *evil grin* you hear?

Snap outta it. It was ALL a Drrreaam! Get that? A DREAM! There was no fight. And nobody kicked you or got you blacked out. And your screws are all here in the drawer.

sister herb
05-11-2011, 06:58 AM
You think so?

Hopely you have enough carlic in your broom closet.

Haya emaan
05-11-2011, 07:11 PM
:popcorn:...

Futuwwa
05-11-2011, 09:06 PM
A vampire!?! That's it, now you've involved...

FUTUWWA IBN HELSING!!!

*points self-powered fully automatic crossbow in the general direction of the vampire and fires two clips*

sister herb
05-12-2011, 06:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
A vampire!?! That's it, now you've involved...

FUTUWWA IBN HELSING!!!

*points self-powered fully automatic crossbow in the general direction of the vampire and fires two clips*
Welcome to game, futuwwa.

By the way, vampires don´t use crossbows but teeth.

abdussattar
05-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Crossbows are used to Kill Vampires.. lis

Endymion
05-12-2011, 01:26 PM
A thread full of spies and Agents,Ninja's and wizards :scared: I dont think there is any place for a pieceful member like Endymion :D

sister herb
05-12-2011, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar
Crossbows are used to Kill Vampires.. lis
:phew.........................

abdussattar
05-12-2011, 06:08 PM
crossbows for vampires and silver bullets for werewolves... don't you know?

Woodrow
05-12-2011, 06:19 PM
sneaking in, looking around to see if this thread is as dangerous as the reports indicate.

EXIT--- STAGE LEFT

This place is scary

ProudMuslimSis
05-12-2011, 06:21 PM
I don't really get it...over my head!
But, you all have a future in screen writing.

Flame of Hope
05-12-2011, 07:18 PM
sneaking in, looking around to see if this thread is as dangerous as the reports indicate.

EXIT--- STAGE LEFT

This place is scary
Secret agent Flames Bond 007 receives latest report. Hypnotizes S. Belle in order to read report. S. Belle zapped into Zombie Girl and ordered to watch out for Sheriff Pearly Two Shoes who is expected to make a mad rush to hop into the Flamicopter.

Aha! Report confirms suspicions. Mr. Soft-hearted Woodrow Grumpyson is in reality a Big Teddy Bear. Nobody noticed when he sneaked in. His paws don't even make the oofiest of noise. That's no surprise. It is after all a ball of cotton wool. No threat there. Sighs. Big relief.

Next report. Bad news. Fighting and war going on between vampires, ninjas, karate champions, cross-bow archers!! More bad news! Pop-corn Eaters! Yikes!!

Whips out latest invention: The Dreaded Weird-o-meter.

Points it at self to check if it's working properly. Flames Bond 007 is satisfied to find that the reading is at 99%. Good. It's in working order.

It's now time to point The Dreaded Weird-o-meter at every member present on the scene! It will terminate anyone who possesses a LOW reading.

Mw ah ha ha ha ha ha! :Evil:

abdussattar
05-13-2011, 12:36 AM
* hacks The Dreaded Weird-o-meter *

Futuwwa
05-13-2011, 08:28 AM
Futuwwa ibn Helsing puts on a clown mask to pass the weird-o-meter scan.

abdussattar
05-13-2011, 09:57 AM
But its already hacked so what is the need to do that?

Flame of Hope
05-13-2011, 08:29 PM
:Evil: General Flame has evil grin on face. Little do they know that The Dreaded Weird-o-meter has got the Super Duper Anti Hacking Mechanism embedded within it. :Evil:

Little do they know that anyone trying to HACK The Dreaded Weird-o-meter automatically gets their Weirdo Levels doing the ZOOM UP.

Points Weird--o-meter at abdussattar.......READING: 93.64%! What?! His level more than mine?! He can't be terminated?! :mad:

Nevermind! General Flame will find another way. Gen. Flame now points The Dreaded Weird-o-meter at Futuwwa.....
READING: 90.0065389%! What?! And what's this stupid message coming up in The Dreaded Weird-o-meter screen?!

NOTHING WEIRDER THAN A CLOWN FACE?!

Arrrgh! :raging:

abdussattar
05-14-2011, 12:31 AM
It is happening because it IS hacked!! You NEED to accept what has happened...

Haya emaan
05-17-2011, 07:07 PM
seems all those agents and ninjas and fighters have been locked up some where:p

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-17-2011, 08:02 PM
unfortunately the post was doubled....

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-17-2011, 08:03 PM
^yes you are right! because i arrested them all : D

now the keys are over there, for those who want them can go grab em before its too late! ..

.. peace out ..

Ghazalah
05-17-2011, 08:04 PM
How did this thread end up like this? I knew Flame and Pearly would be at the heart of it :rolleyes:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-17-2011, 08:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
How did this thread end up like this? I knew Flame and Pearly would be at the heart of it :rolleyes:
Well it was the hard work of Flame and S.Belle, their heart :-\, i think they're exausted now, lets just let them rest and wait for their arrival, they will return soon untill someone finds the keys :-\

so if no keys are found, there will be no Flame nor S.belle :-\

Good luck everyone!

.. peace ..

Ghazalah
05-17-2011, 08:31 PM
^Ah! Belles of course how I could forget her? :giggling:

What keys? :mmokay:

Haya emaan
05-17-2011, 08:49 PM
alright... i have packed up... on my way in search of keys:shade:
dont worry.. i m coming....!!!!

Flame of Hope
05-17-2011, 09:11 PM

Flame is on a new secret mission. In search of the Immaturity Potion.

Sheriff Pearls, you are welcome to hop on board the Flamicopter as it heads towards the Lost Continent of Atlantis. That's where the Notorious Immaturity Potion may be found. Do not lose heart! (Let all them others head off to China.....Mwaah ah ha ha ha ha!) :Evil:

Reminder: S. Belle and Flame are both OWLS by the way. Check out the What is your conflict resolution style thread for clues.

piXie
05-17-2011, 10:26 PM

Super Agent X has come to Kill this thread and save the IB members from exploding with Bore-Dom.

click..

BOOOM!

**too late**

:offended:

Flame of Hope
05-17-2011, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by member X

Super Agent X has come to Kill this thread and save the IB members from exploding with Bore-Dom.

click..

BOOOM!

**too late**

:offended:

This thread is KILL-PROOF and BOOM-PROOF. :Evil:

Super Agent X is shackled in chains by General Flame and sent to The Wicked Therapist sister harb for Voodoo therapy.

Amanda
05-18-2011, 01:48 AM
lol... thank you for the laugh! :)

Woodrow
05-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Telegram for Agents Flame and Belle

CHEEZ DARN WOMEN,

LADIES READ THE BLASTED TELEGRAM

Flame of Hope
05-20-2011, 07:09 PM

.....READ THE BLASTED TELEGRAM

The Milky Way Galaxy TV News

Reporter looking seriously into camera:

Reporter: At approximately 9 o'clock, a shooting ball of flame was seen BLASTING through space at the speed of Lightning. We have an eye-witness who can give us more details of this remarkable happening.

Reporter (Turning to Eye-Witness): So you say you saw a great big ball of Flame?

Eye-Witness: I sure did. I says to my brother, "Look up there! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a turtle!" And my brother says to me, "No silly! It's Flames! Flames Bond 007!"

Reporter: Your brother is older than you by how many years?

Eye-Witness: One million years.

Reporter: So he has more knowledge about these extraordinary things?

Eye-Witness: Definitely.

Reporter (turning back to TV camera): As you can see it's been confirmed that the Shooting Ball of Flame was indeed Flames Bond 007. Folks from the Speedy Way Galaxy have also reported seeing Sergeant Flames. Sergeant Flames was last seen in a hot air balloon, headed toward the Never Have To Grow Up Galaxy.

Flame of Hope
05-23-2011, 01:05 AM
Calling Super Agent S. Belle! Come in S. Belle! Where are you? You are missed. We are worried about you. Hope you're okay and still in the Milky Way Galaxy.

S.Belle
05-28-2011, 06:45 PM
S.Belle reporting in from the milky way

My ship got pulled into the gloom and doom of reality:skeleton: but I was able to fight my way through it alhamduilliah im on my way back to earth right now....but of course I have to be on the lookout for Miss Hitler...

Over n Out dude.

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-28-2011, 06:52 PM
This crazy thread is still active? Strange. ;D

S.Belle
05-28-2011, 06:57 PM
^ of course its still active

but be very careful or you might get sucked into the madness as well :Evil:

sister herb
05-29-2011, 12:17 PM
S.Belle reporting in from the milky way

My ship got pulled into the gloom and doom of reality:skeleton: but I was able to fight my way through it alhamduilliah im on my way back to earth right now....but of course I have to be on the lookout for Miss Hitler...

Over n Out dude.
Did someone mention me...

Ready to take off.

peace_maker
05-31-2011, 03:47 PM

FBI (Forum Board Islamic)
That's cooooool!!! :coolious:

Futuwwa
05-31-2011, 06:59 PM
Did someone mention me...

Ready to take off.
Ready when you are, mein Führerin!

Woodrow
05-31-2011, 08:02 PM
Why do I keep forgetting to delete this thread? Something must be done to save those two very strange women.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-31-2011, 08:07 PM
^you didnt forget, you wanted to know what happened next :-\

Who Am I?
05-31-2011, 08:16 PM
This is that weird black hole where all the pens get sucked into, isn't it?

Flame of Hope
05-31-2011, 08:59 PM
Why do I keep forgetting to delete this thread?
Alert! Alert! Super Alert! All members of the thread your attention please! You are all in danger of becoming extinct!!

Who Am I?
05-31-2011, 09:05 PM

Alert! Alert! Super Alert! All members of the thread your attention please! You are all in danger of becoming extinct!!
At least we get more warning than the dinosaurs did.

sister herb
06-01-2011, 03:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
At least we get more warning than the dinosaurs did.
Uncle Woodrow is planning to release dinosaurs to this thread? Run............

sister herb
06-01-2011, 04:14 AM
^you didnt forget, you wanted to know what happened next :-\
Thats very possible. Please bring some soda to Woodrow, pop corns are ready

Woodrow
06-01-2011, 04:35 AM

Who Am I?
06-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Uncle Woodrow is planning to release dinosaurs to this thread? Run............

Ohh, I want a dromaeosaur. Put that sucker in my front yard to keep the teenagers off my lawn...

sister herb
06-01-2011, 04:11 PM

Ok what is this creature? One of Woodrow´s mini-horses maybe?

Is it still hanging around somewhere?

Who Am I?
06-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Ok what is this creature? One of Woodrow´s mini-horses maybe?

Is it still hanging around somewhere?
Oh, that? It's harmle--

*screams and flames*

:skeleton:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-01-2011, 05:43 PM

Oh no! its uncle Woodrow, hes angry! no wonder his username is also red..

everyone escape before Uncle Woodrow eats you:-\

*freaks out* :-\^o):hmm:

Thats very possible. Please bring some soda to Woodrow, pop corns are ready

*passes uncle Woodrow some pop corn and soda*

Haya emaan
06-01-2011, 06:01 PM

thats looking so cute... are some of those still left... i thought they were no more left on this earth...^o)

Woodrow
06-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Has anybody seen my little lost green kitten?

I heard it was last seen in here. I'm getting worried the poor little thing hasn't eaten in 2 days and should be hungry by now. I hope it doesn't eat anything that will upset it's stomach such as secret agents. It loves them but if it gobbles up more than 3 or 4 it gets a tummy ache and becomes irritable.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-01-2011, 06:45 PM
Has anybody seen my little lost green kitten?

I heard it was last seen in here. I'm getting worried the poor little thing hasn't eaten in 2 days and should be hungry by now. I hope it doesn't eat anything that will upset it's stomach such as secret agents. It loves them but if it gobbles up more than 3 or 4 it gets a tummy ache and becomes irritable.
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Here she is, though shes not green anymore..

She doesnt seem to be soo happy with you for not taking care of her properly

sister herb
06-01-2011, 07:06 PM
That green one was just a kitten?

Who Am I?
06-01-2011, 07:41 PM
I told you it was harmless.

*As it munches on the remains of my charred corpse*

:skeleton:

sister herb
06-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Better to escape back to somewhere in Milky Way...

S.Belle
06-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Alert To Bro Woodrow
dont worry I have found your lil green kitten

Its so cute n cuddly! :wub:....i dont wanna give em back...

Who Am I?
06-04-2011, 04:32 AM
Somewhere there is a real green dragon banging his head on a wall...

sister herb
06-04-2011, 06:42 AM
Thats almost as my Snorry in other forum:

imagephp?u1075&ampdateline1256423858 -

Snorry is monster living under my bed and snorring.

S.Belle
12-07-2011, 01:33 AM
*Looks around suspiciously*
Hmmm...:hiding:

sister herb
12-08-2011, 04:16 PM
*Looks around suspiciously*
Hmmm...:hiding:
starescreensmiley 1?1292867681 -

Someone still alive there? I was thinking little green kitten of Woodrow has already ate all secret agents from here...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!