View Full Version : Sheikh: (Saudi) muslims are lazy

aadil77
05-09-2011, 08:57 PM

;D;D;D;D;D

oh man this cracked me up, I understand his frustration

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Subhaan'Allaah that is so true! unfortunately it goes for a few other nations too...

Jazakallaahu khaayr for sharing.

GuestFellow
05-09-2011, 09:33 PM
MEMRI translated this. Be careful because MEMRI translations are not reliable.

The Sheikh paints a simplistic picture, though I understand his frustration and it is a motivating lecture. Some parts of the world do better than others and this is normal. This will continue to happen...

YM Usrah Umar
05-09-2011, 09:48 PM
was havin a discussion with my friends on this kind of thing...we are really low now arent we....shame

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Anas Hasan
05-09-2011, 09:55 PM
السلام عليكم
Just to clear some points, he was talking about the whole arab countries not just Saudi Arabia (but I think he just meant the gulf countries).
* the translation is quite accurate.
* for those who don't know this guy, he is sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi the president of the international union for muslim scholars, was born in Egypt and now lives in Qatar.

Zafran
05-10-2011, 12:40 AM
Salaam

although I dont trust MEMRI - the sheiks right about the mid east.

peace

ardianto
05-10-2011, 09:48 AM
My friend who sold "Do-It-Yourself" guide of solar panels (in e-book and video form) in internet asked me :
"Where are the good markets for this product"
I told him "USA, especially California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas and Florida. And also Australia"
"Why"
"There are deserts or warm places in those areas, and they got enough sun ray every year"
"But why not Gulf Countries ?, that is desert area"
And I said "No !, if you want to offer a product to people in Gulf Countries, it's better if you offer ready-to-use solar panels, complete with installation service. This product is Do-It-Yourself guide, and those Gulf Countries people are too lazy to create something, but they never hesitate to spend their money if they like a product".

>

>

To my brothers and sisters in Gulf Countries:

Please forgive me. I do not have any disrespect to you and people in your area. What I have said above is based on my market observation result. I found Americans are creative, and they love to create something. But people in Gulf Countries ? .......... please forgive me. :)

Skunkman
05-10-2011, 10:22 AM
He is right. xD

Anas Hasan
05-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Jordan's request to join the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) has now been welcomed (as of May, 2011), following efforts by King Abdullah II of Jordan.
Hey don't talk about Gulf, soon Jordan will join GCC :P, they will no longer be lazy ;D :giggling:

JK.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!