/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

UnknownTruth
05-09-2011, 09:49 PM
Hi there everyone, It's an honour to be here.

I am currently residing in Blackpool UK, and I don't have any religous beliefs, but I decided to read the Qu'ran, I don't know why, but when I read it, I felt a warm feeling in my heart (like when you're exited about something) does anyone know why?

So I have come here to learn about the beautifull way of life that is Islam, who knows what Will happen in the future.

Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
YM Usrah Umar
05-09-2011, 10:04 PM
unknown truth welcome....im glad that your here. please explore islam, its not just a religon but a way of life...you will be amazed with.

the quran well to us we know it as gods word and has remained consistent since it came, its not like the way its written in the bible or the torah (no disrespect to them), it has huge history in talking about messengers and allahs laws etc.

its an amazing book, could you tell us so far what you like about it?

UnknownTruth
05-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the Reply, I can't explain what I like about it, well, everything I like about it really, it's just so beautifull, no human could of writen it. The Bible and Torah are nice, but they don't come close to the beauty of the Qur'an.

I Will definatly explore it more, that's one of the reasons I came here, the Web is just too confussing, tends to throw me in at the deep end.

جوري
05-09-2011, 10:29 PM
:welcome: aboard truth.. we hope you continue to experience that warm feeling and learn all you can..

best,

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
YM Usrah Umar
05-09-2011, 11:26 PM
[17:9] This Quran guides to the best path, and brings good news to the believers who lead a righteous life, that they have deserved a great recompense.

^^ u will find this in surah 17:9

and like i said being the perfect book, Allah says, " Had it been from other than Allah, much discrepancy would have been found" [4:82]

YM Usrah Umar
05-09-2011, 11:29 PM
plz brother let us know whether u hav problem in understandin something or u like a story...we would like to hear about it

may allah bless you brother

UnknownTruth
05-10-2011, 12:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by YM Usrah Umar
plz brother let us know whether u hav problem in understandin something or u like a story...we would like to hear about it

may allah bless you brother
Thank you, I will let you know if I am having trouble.

and I like everything in it... I can't stop reading.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!