The Christians will use Bible Prophecy to prove the Bible is true Prophecy about Events though out history but in my opinion Bible Prophecy is not proof because you can just write the Prophecy after the Eevent happened or rewrite the Book after the Event happened ?
Numerous prophecies fulfilled.
Prophecies weren't meant to predict the future. The word originally meant "divinely inspired speech." Not until 1300 did it come to mean "predicting future events." [Oxford English Dictionary] Besides, there are lots of mundane ways to predict the future:
- Make the wording sufficiently vague that, with proper interpretation, it could apply to practically anything.
- Predict something which has already happened.
- Rewrite history to say that your prediction was actually fulfilled.
- Give no time limit for the prediction.
- Predict something which is extremely likely to occur.
- Make so many predictions one of them is bound to occur. Later, edit out those that failed.
- Predict something that you yourself can cause to happen.
All of the predictions below can be fit into one or more of these categories.