/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Made someone renounce Islam

noorseeker
05-10-2011, 04:37 PM
I was told by some one today that were talkin to revert sister for marriage purposes, but could not go further for culture reasons,

And they were explaining to them that if they were to get married, they would cut contact with any female friends,

As in islam a man should have gheerah for his wife, she didnt like that shw wont be able to talk to her husbands friends, and saw nothing wrong in that

and called it barbarian and ancient,

So basically she found out free mixing was haram, she reverted her self without any dawah as she read the Quran by her self.

So she told him she denounce Islam,

wheter or not this is true, or she is hurt she coudnt marry him, she later said she wanted to go sleep and die,

So i was expalining to them maybe she was down and said it, it was a case of bad dawah , giving rules and regulations 1st , before intilling love for islam

They are revert for a year

So is he responsible for her denouncing islam , because he said free mixing is haram

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
05-10-2011, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noorseeker
I was told by some one today that were talkin to revert sister for marriage purposes, but could not go further for culture reasons,

And they were explaining to them that if they were to get married, they would cut contact with any female friends,

As in islam a man should have gheerah for his wife, she didnt like that shw wont be able to talk to her husbands friends, and saw nothing wrong in that

and called it barbarian and ancient,

So basically she found out free mixing was haram, she reverted her self without any dawah as she read the Quran by her self.

So she told him she denounce Islam,

wheter or not this is true, or she is hurt she coudnt marry him, she later said she wanted to go sleep and die,

So i was expalining to them maybe she was down and said it, it was a case of bad dawah , giving rules and regulations 1st , before intilling love for islam

They are revert for a year

So is he responsible for her denouncing islam , because he said free mixing is haram
Asalaamu Alaikum, I think the sister should put in touch with another knowledgable sister or even a sisters group or even better another revert sister who she may be able to relate to better.

In this way Islamic beliefs and teachings can be explained to her in a better way. One cannot expect a person who was brought up to believe that intermingling with the opposite sex all of her life is "normal" to all of a sudden having to accept the fact that this will not be possible anymore.

It maybe that she was very emotional because of the shock and got very upset and that is why she came out with such a remark. It will certainly take her time to get used to her new life as a Muslims and for her new way of life to sink in but in the meantime she must be put in touch with knowledgeable sisters immediatley, preferrabley a knowledgable revert sister who she can relate to but he must cut off all contact with her as it is not permissable for him to be in contact with her in such a way.

May Allah guide the sister. Ameen

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!