/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Judgement day

Getoffmyback
05-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Am i doomed . Is my future doomed just Because i live in lebanon! Why god wants muslims to annihilate the jews! Why is it that god is separating muslims into sects and planting hate between them. Am i supposed to believe in all this ! Why i find it hard to believe in it ! Why is it So complicated! What am i supposed to teach my kids! How is it rational to teach kids a judgement day that's full of blood and killing! Why would i even consider bringing kids to this life then worry if i'm supposed to teach them faith or not, then worry about the consequenses of my choices of What type of indoctrinations to teach them! What is all this ! Why i can't believe in a judgement day that's full of blood!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2011, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Getoffmyback
Am i doomed . Is my future doomed just Because i live in lebanon! Why god wants muslims to annihilate the jews! Why is it that god is separating muslims into sects and planting hate between them. Am i supposed to believe in all this ! Why i find it hard to believe in it ! Why is it So complicated! What am i supposed to teach my kids! How is it rational to teach kids a judgement day that's full of blood and killing! Why would i even consider bringing kids to this life then worry if i'm supposed to teach them faith or not, then worry about the consequenses of my choices of What type of indoctrinations to teach them! What is all this ! Why i can't believe in a judgement day that's full of blood!
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Nope, you are not doomed akhee. God isnt seperating the muslims, it the humans who have done this.

The only thing you believe in is the Qur'aan and the sunnah of the Prophet SAW and nothing more. Its not complicated unless you make it complicated. You teach your kids the teachings of Islaam, no doubt they are beautiful. You have to learn and gain knowledge about Islaam from the Quran and Ahadeeth and then teach your kids as much as you can in the most simplist of ways. You dont need to worry about anything, what you do need to do is trust in Allaah SWT, the Quraan and Sunnah is only it.
Follow the prophet if you love Allaah, his ways were not full of blood and evil..

To know about the day of Judgement, well all we do know is that it is a day where Allaah SWT will judge us, a day justice will be taken place etc.

I hope someone can give you a clearer reply insha'Allaah

Getoffmyback
05-10-2011, 09:03 PM
I'm just thinking about the meaning of life . If i blame god for bringing me to this unjust life in order for him to test me for following his word or not . Then to think about his word i see that he sent 3 words and probably more So i have to study and analys all his words in order for me to know the truth. Ok it's a nice test and it make sense if we're talking about a jigsaw ie. Only the truth will grant you the key. But the problem about religion is the killing section and martyrdom and sorrow and blood then rationalization of Why blood is supposed to happen by labeling it as part of the test and and and and. So i guess that it's complicated to understand How god's views works towards his creation.

Flame of Hope
05-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Only the truth will grant you the key.
You're on the right track. That is, if you make the truth your number one concern. I'm afraid that's a battle that each of us has to fight on his/her own. The forces of Lies and Deceit are many and the journey you must take most perilous. But it's worth fighting for.......... that I can tell you.

Best wishes!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm just thinking about the meaning of life . If i blame god for bringing me to this unjust life in order for him to test me for following his word or not . Then to think about his word i see that he sent 3 words and probably more So i have to study and analys all his words in order for me to know the truth. Ok it's a nice test and it make sense if we're talking about a jigsaw ie. Only the truth will grant you the key. But the problem about religion is the killing section and martyrdom and sorrow and blood then rationalization of Why blood is supposed to happen by labeling it as part of the test and and and and. So i guess that it's complicated to understand How god's views works towards his creation.
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Bro you dont need to worry about all this blood and stuff. Having emaan and forbidding the wrong and doing the good is a good way to go. Try follow the basics.

Could you explain what you mean by the 3 words that God sent?

The killing section shouldnt happen, unless one is attempting to defend himself and those around him from danger.

maybe you should make Du'aa and ask Allaah to guide you also. And also logically there is no reason to blame God in any way, when something occurs it usually takes place by the knowledge of Allaah. We have to ask Allaah help us on the way, we have to be aware that he is testing us, during the test we must learn to be patient, the whole goal of the test can also be so that one improves in controlling himself from the evil and learning to have patience. Patience is indeed something big.

There is much more i can say. But firstly you need to strive to increase your emaan insha'Allaah. This can be done by the remembrance of Allaah, watching lectures regarding the love of Allaah, not losing hope in Allaah SWT, knowing that whatever you do think that he does exist.

Im not sure if I helped, i hope you recieve a better reply..

Getoffmyback
05-10-2011, 09:26 PM
The 3 conflicted words of god . Judaism christianity islam.

Dagless
05-10-2011, 09:33 PM
2 of those contain the words of men, hence the conflict.

Flame of Hope
05-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Truth is clear from falsehood.

What prevents us from seeing the truth are diseases within our heart. Major diseases such as pride, prejudice and love of the world.

Perseveranze
05-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Why didn't you mention the Jewish Zionists wanting to kill the Muslim Palastinians.
Why didn't you mention the thousands of innocent palastinians that are killed by Jewish Zionists every day.
Why did you make another pointless troll topic.
Why aren't you banned yet.

Go to your local library that isn't run by Jewish or Christians and pick up a book on Islam. You bring your children up in Islam, not based on what Muslim/Jew/Christian did or you think they did.

Getoffmyback
05-10-2011, 10:09 PM
I'm just trying my best to picture a better scenario of god's jigsaw . I mean there must be other divine ways for us as his creation be tested in order to go to heaven . How comes the only way is through struggle famine death blood and confusions between believers from the even the same religion!

Perseveranze
05-10-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm just trying my best to picture a better scenario of god's jigsaw . I mean there must be other divine ways for us as his creation be tested in order to go to heaven . How comes the only way is through struggle famine death blood and confusions between believers from the even the same religion!
It's called free will. God invites mankind to Islam, a guidance, gives them the choice to accept it or reject it and gives them the choice on how their going to act with the guidance. Most use this guidance to live a peaceful life, however others try to twist it and use it for their own personal benefit. Temptation, desperation, hatred all are human emotions that you can't forget.

You have a free will and your complaining? Make your own decisions and your own choice.

Dagless
05-10-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm just trying my best to picture a better scenario of god's jigsaw . I mean there must be other divine ways for us as his creation be tested in order to go to heaven .
Yeah and if there were other divine ways you'd be saying the same thing.

M.I.A.
05-11-2011, 12:00 AM
so undo all the things you see wrong with the world.

see jews? you dont have to kill them or even be impolite!

see somebody reading namaz differently? dont walk in front of them on purpose.

you think judgement day will be much different than today?

the only difference you will make on your kids is how they will remember you.

i over simplified big time but if you dont want blood.. dont work towards blood.

Flame of Hope
05-11-2011, 12:21 AM
I'm just trying my best to picture a better scenario of god's jigsaw .
Why would you want to do that? God's jigsaw is a beautiful jigsaw.......there's such profound wisdom in every piece of the puzzle. :wub:

I mean there must be other divine ways for us as his creation be tested in order to go to heaven .
What is a test for one man may not be a test for another. God's ways of testing aren't the same for every individual.

How comes the only way is through struggle famine death blood and confusions between believers from the even the same religion!
The only way is through struggle, that's correct. It's called struggle of the self.....or jihad an nafs. But that jihad isn't always through famine, death, blood and confusion between believers. The jihad is greater when man has received wealth and become prosperous in the world. So we're tested with both good and evil.

Ummu Sufyaan
05-11-2011, 03:27 AM
Seriously brother just make dua for Allah to guide you and for Allah to soften your heart..

Flame of Hope
05-11-2011, 06:40 AM
But the problem about religion is the killing section and martyrdom and sorrow and blood then rationalization of Why blood is supposed to happen by labeling it as part of the test and and and and. So i guess that it's complicated to understand How god's views works towards his creation.
A useful article I found in this regard:

------------------------------

The suffering of the world is spoken of in terms of wars, starvation, hatred, competition, and the struggle of the survival of the fittest. Yet all the suffering of the world originates in the human heart. Every crime committed, every act of oppression, every callous cruelty, and every injustice to the self or others emanates from the hearts of men. However, for every wrong wrought by the human heart, a thousand acts of mercy have issued forth: every mother's love, every child's forgiveness, every teacher's care, and every father's concern for the well being of his progeny -- all have their source in the core of the human being, the human heart. If we are to right the world, we must first rectify our hearts, and this is why every revelation has been granted to humanity: to make firm our hearts. The most oft-recited prayer of the blessed Prophet, peace and prayers be upon him, was "O Revolver of the hearts, make firm my heart upon the straight way." In no equivocal terms, the Qur'an states, "On the day of Judgment, when neither wealth nor children will avail, only one who brings forth a sound heart."

A sound heart! The soundest of hearts was the heart of the Messenger of Allah, peace and prayers be upon him, who through his purity and singularity of intention transformed the world. His teaching remains, and the challenge is for each of us to take it and with it transform our hearts and thereby the very world in which we now reside. Time is of the essence as the diseases of the heart, so prevalent among men now, threaten the very biosphere we have been commissioned to protect.

- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf's introduction to the Purification of the Heart series of lectures

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!