/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Libya a discussion

جوري
05-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Where is Qadafi?

do you think he's dead and not his son? the revolutionists have already taken over the airport in misrata and advanced into Tripoli what do you make of that?.. or do you think he has a nasty scheme up his sleeves something bizarre as he's very bizarre but would include massive killings?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
05-11-2011, 04:31 PM
I dont know but...qadafi wanted to create a dinar system, and maybe because of that they are trying to get him...he wanted africa to prosper...to be rich and independent.

but then again people say he is a madman who kills his own people.

جوري
05-11-2011, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
I dont know but...qadafi wanted to create a dinar system, and maybe because of that they are trying to get him...he wanted africa to prosper...to be rich and independent.

but then again people say he is a madman who kills his own people.
He's indeed psychotic beyond measure .. if he wanted Africa to be rich and prosper he wouldn't have rendered Libya a tribal mess while sporting the latest in jilbab couture ...
I am really interested to know what people know of his whereabouts.. if he is dead or alive, we've not seen nor heard from him for a while..

Cabdullahi
05-11-2011, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

He's indeed psychotic beyond measure .. if he wanted Africa to be rich and prosper he wouldn't have rendered Libya a tribal mess while sporting the latest in jilbab couture ...
I am really interested to know what people know of his whereabouts.. if he is dead or alive, we've not seen nor heard from him for a while..
He was more pro africa than pro arab and i admire that but...i dont know.

Aljazeera did a piece on one of his bunkers, he might be chilling there until the unrest subsides, but it wont

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazalah
05-11-2011, 04:51 PM
I think after hearing his son dead then he has made himself scarce, I don't think he expected such a hatred from the Libyan sha3ab after such a long time in power, and had no way to react but kill his own people, I do believe he has totally lost it, I'm just wondering whether he and the Yemeni president are competing who manages to stay the longest :rolleyes:

جوري
05-11-2011, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
He was more pro africa than pro arab and i admire that but...i dont know.
Perhaps that is indeed the problem.. we don't need a pro Africa or pro Arab.. how about someone who stands for justice and governs by what God has established?

format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
I think after hearing his son dead then he has made himself scarce, I don't think he expected such a hatred from the Libyan sha3ab after such a long time in power, and had no way to react but kill his own people, I do believe he has totally lost it, I'm just wondering whether he and the Yemeni president are competing who manages to stay the longest
Tell me about it.. The Syrian maniac has also taken notice I think with the most number of kills per day.. Hasobona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel..
what bewilders me is, it is patently clear that the people don't want them, why do they still impose their presence while massacring indiscriminately their own citizens left and right.. it is as if when they go down they'll take everyone else with them.. what is that all about? and if they stay in power afterward how can they face the people with so much blood on their hand? how can anyone trust them?

Things will never be the same afterward.. whether this is the beginning of an Islamic state or not, time is to tell but one thing for sure, the people have made it clear, that they're sick of the crap!

format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
لا تشكي من الأيّـام فليس لها بديل و لا تبكي على الدّنيا مادام آخرها الرّحيل و اجعل ثقتك بالله ليس لها مثيل، و توكّـل على الله حقّ التّوكّـل فإنّـه على كلّ شيء وكيل، و استغلّ حياتك في ذكر و شُـكر الله تجد كلّ ما فيها جميل، و أكثر من الإستغفار فإنّـه للهموم يُـزيل
btw that is brilliant.. did you write it?

:w:

al yunan
05-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Salam to all,

I for one do not believe anything I see on the news as it's said "the kahin take a truth and add 99 lies to it".
There is something not quite "kosher" about the whole affair.
Lets not forget this man Gaddafi has ridiculed and mocked nearly all the leaders of the world and especially the Arab ones.
The Africans though love him. Nelson Mandela's first act in foreign affairs was to give Gaddafi the South African highest medal of Honour for his help to the A.N.C. In the history of South Africa only a hand full of people have ever received this medal.
His acts of charity with state funds and civil servant's salaries have made him quite unpopular with his people but endeared him to millions around the world.
Ahmad Bello also sought to unite Africa and was mysteriously assassinated.
Gaddafi is a serious threat to the west with his Pan African ideas and also his promotion of a new Pan Arab union.
To the west's eyes all Muslims who seek revival of Arab dignity are either mad or despotic tyrants except the ones who do their bidding.
When Saddam was killing Iranians he was a good man.
Qaddafi was fine till the day he asked for his country to have control over the oil then he too became a villain until he allowed the west in again.
Now ?
Africa west coast, East coast and Central Africa lots of killing going on but no oil, so who cares.
How come in this Century Europe still controls parts of Africa ?

Some of the gifts of the White man to Africa how to:
Make profit from Slavery
Enslave Nomads with Borders
Loose their Self Respect
Convince a Continent that they dumb Heathen
Turn minor ethnic squabbles to Genocide
Create water shortages thus Draught and Famine
Turn Peace seeking tribes into Waring Nations
Give up noble cultures to be Like Whites
I have lived and worked in many countries in Africa (oil drilling) and have witnessed first hand some of these gifts.

We as Muslims too ignore the plight of our brothers in Africa and then wonder why they despise us so.
Do we even remember them in our Dua ?

May Allah S.W.T keep our hearts soft and carring for all the Ummah.
Masalam

Ghazalah
05-11-2011, 07:08 PM
Tell me about it.. The Syrian maniac has also taken notice I think with the most number of kills per day.. Hasobona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel..
what bewilders me is, it is patently clear that the people don't want them, why do they still impose their presence while massacring indiscriminately their own citizens left and right.. it is as if when they go down they'll take everyone else with them.. what is that all about? and if they stay in power afterward how can they face the people with so much blood on their hand? how can anyone trust them?

Things will never be the same afterward.. whether this is the beginning of an Islamic state or not, time is to tell but one thing for sure, the people have made it clear, that they're sick of the crap!
What do you expect? They have had so much power for so long, and for someone to grasp it away from them in an instant is something they can't take, so they're going to hang on to it for however long, not a care in the world the amount of people dying because their egos. It really does show that they worship the power they have.

Maryan0
05-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Khadafi is a mad man although he did have some good qualities in the past. I didnt know Libya was a tribal nation until recently and I believe the longer the fighting goes on between both sides the more resentment there will be. It will become bigger than Khadafi and whether he departs or not. Tribal and sectarian countries fall apart very easily and in most cases they don't come back together and even if they do they'll have a very fragile peace. I guess this is where Islam comes in but I dont think the Muslim world is ready to put aside differences and come together under an Islamic state.
Salam

جوري
05-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Libya: Is Gaddafi dead or alive?

Questions about the fate of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi intensified yesterday as rebels secured their first significant advance in weeks of fighting.

British officials believe that Moussa Koussa could still choose to return to Britain Photo: AP

Andrew Gilligan in Tripoli and James Kirkup 11:00PM BST 11 May 2011 14 Comments

The Libyan leader has not appeared in public since April 30, the day of the Nato airstrikes which killed his youngest son, Saif al-Arab Gaddafi. He did not attend his son’s funeral last week.

One Libyan official with access to Col Gaddafi hesitated when asked by The Daily Telegraph if the leader had been incapacitated or killed, before saying that he was sure he had not been.

Gaddafi was last seen on Libyan state television on the evening of the 30th, shortly before Nato forces bombed a house in the presidential Bab-al-Aziza compound, killing Saif, 29, and three of the leader’s grandchildren. The Libyan government said that Gaddafi himself had been at the property, but had escaped unhurt.

Gaddafi’s twelve-day absence from the public eye is the longest from him since the beginning of the crisis on February 17.

The Libyan leader has appeared on state television or given interviews to other broadcasters at least 16 times in that period, with eleven days the longest previous interval between appearances.

Nato this week said it had “no information” about the colonel, and European governments yesterday said they had no definitive intelligence on him.
In London, a spokesman for David Cameron said: “I have seen no reports to suggest he is dead.”
The French foreign ministry said it had “no information relating to Mr Gaddafi's personal situation.” And Ignazio La Russa, the Italian defence minister, his country had no information about the dictator’s health or whereabouts.
One regime supporter in Tripoli said: “We are all asking questions. It could be for security reasons because he is worried about further assassination attempts by Nato, but it is unusual not to attend your own son’s funeral.”
The Libyan prime minister, al-Baghdadi Ali al-Mahmoudi, told journalists last week: “He has lost a son and he is in mourning. He will be back with us soon.”
The rebel leadership does not say that Gaddafi has been killed, but claims he is in a compound in the country’s southern desert, according to a statement on its website.
The regime prevents independent reporting by foreign journalists in the Libyan capital, but sustained small-arms fire was heard on Monday night around the main media hotel, along with some, for the first time, during the day yesterday.
A growing fuel shortage, with hundreds of vehicles queuing at every petrol station, has led to tensions and scuffles at petrol pumps in the city. The government has circulated text messages asking people not to buy black-market fuel.
Meanwhile, rebel forces yesterday took Misrata airport after a fierce battle with government troops. The victory, if sustained, could significantly ease the city’s siege, allowing supplies and other forces to be flown in to the rebel enclave.
The rebels claimed that they had also forced government troops about ten miles from Misrata and were readying to move on Zliten, the next major town on the road to Tripoli, about fifty miles east of the capital
Haj Mohammed, a rebel commander, said: "Every day we manage to advance along the coastal road toward Zliten. Yesterday 15 kilometres (10 miles), today only two, but the advance is unstoppable."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-or-alive.html

جوري
05-13-2011, 05:36 PM
alas they've found Gadafi

al yunan
05-13-2011, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maryan0
Tribal and sectarian countries fall apart very easily and in most cases they don't come back together and even if they do they'll have a very fragile peace. I guess this is where Islam comes in but I dont think the Muslim world is ready to put aside differences and come together under an Islamic state.

Assalamu Alaikum sister,

The prophet s.a.w accepted and blessed all surrounding tribes but one, who where subsequently cursed (*)
The idea of tribal life has served the Arabs and Islam well as nearly all know that Asabiyya (nationalism) is Haram.
In the case of Libya they where nearly wiped out as a race by the Italians during W.W ii almost 85%.
It was their tribal life that made them hard to find and extinguish so obviously they still believe in it.
If the west leaves them alone they will Inshallah bounce back, one man can't seperate them from their history not even Gadafi.
North Africa still has thousands of tribes and many of them still refuse central government rule.
What's wrong with that ?
These states are not Islamic any way.
The French foreign legion plus the Spanish one tried with no effect to eradicate them.
How many Muslims today can say like those tribes that they are truly free but their alliance to Islam.
The persecution is still going on but where cameras and T.V crews can't go so we don't see but not all don't know.
Sadly even Muslims call these people backward just because they want to remain free.
Could we though sacrifice the luxuries in our lives to be free ?
Surely reliance in nature's offerings keeps one closer to Allah S.W.T than reliance on a Kafir state.
I personally am jealous of their Yakin.

May Allah S.W.T keep our hearts free.
Masalam

PS: (*)The tribe in qustion is the Bani Najd mostly todays Kuwait

Maryan0
05-14-2011, 01:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by al yunan
Assalamu Alaikum sister,

The prophet s.a.w accepted and blessed all surrounding tribes but one, who where subsequently cursed (*)
The idea of tribal life has served the Arabs and Islam well as nearly all know that Asabiyya (nationalism) is Haram.
In the case of Libya they where nearly wiped out as a race by the Italians during W.W ii almost 85%.
It was their tribal life that made them hard to find and extinguish so obviously they still believe in it.
If the west leaves them alone they will Inshallah bounce back, one man can't seperate them from their history not even Gadafi.
North Africa still has thousands of tribes and many of them still refuse central government rule.
What's wrong with that ?
These states are not Islamic any way.
The French foreign legion plus the Spanish one tried with no effect to eradicate them.
How many Muslims today can say like those tribes that they are truly free but their alliance to Islam.
The persecution is still going on but where cameras and T.V crews can't go so we don't see but not all don't know.
Sadly even Muslims call these people backward just because they want to remain free.
Could we though sacrifice the luxuries in our lives to be free ?
Surely reliance in nature's offerings keeps one closer to Allah S.W.T than reliance on a Kafir state.
I personally am jealous of their Yakin.

May Allah S.W.T keep our hearts free.
Masalam

PS: (*)The tribe in qustion is the Bani Najd mostly todays Kuwait
I come from a country where tribe means everything and while knowing what you are and where you came from is okay tribalism is very divisive and I really can't think of any nation that is tribal that is united without one tribe dominating the others or without a dictator. You mentioned colonization but colonization was not that long ago and nations and current borders are fairly recent inventions. The only thing that truly united the tribes of Arabia during the prophets time was Islam and the only thing that will unite the Muslims today is adhering to Islam the right way. I hope that the Libyan people on both sides can look past their differences but from what i've learned recently about Libya it seems like one tribe (khaddafis) has dominated the country and I don't believe it will be as simple as Khaddafi leaving or dying to end the fighting between both sides. I could be wrong inshallah.
Ameen to your dua.
Salam

abdussattar
05-14-2011, 01:32 AM
alas they've found Gadafi

is that real?:uuh:

جوري
05-14-2011, 01:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar
is that real?

I am not sure but it looks like him, he does like to hang with rats and a bucket of qadafi slaughtered chickens while accusing people of being rats..

al yunan
05-14-2011, 02:52 AM
Salam to all,

The Libyan sands have produced in the past great heroes like
Shaikh Mukhtar rahimullah "the lion of the desert"
villains like General Rommel "the fox of the desert"
now we have Colonel Gaddafi "the desert rat"

In connection to that picture real or not that guy's happy !
Why Gaddafi is indestructible and like cockroaches most likely can survive nukes.
I can just picture him strolling underground singing "la cucaracha"

Ya amshi ! Ya amshi ! companieros Libyianezos Viva al Jumhuriyah !
Maut to the Gringos !

The North African Zapata no wonder Chavez loves him
It truly pays to be out of your mind, everyday is a holiday.

Masalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!