/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Transexuals in the arab world

Getoffmyback
05-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Watching a live talk show about transgenders , transexuals in lebanon . Interviewing 6 shemales . 4 of them i can tell by their accent are probably from jordan maybe saudi arabia.

"In the states they have castro street in san francisco ,in the arab world they have beirut"

So is it biological or fantasy!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-11-2011, 07:42 PM
It is psychological.. but there are rare genetic conditions like 5-alpha reductase deficiency.. you can look it up.. they're males born with female genitals but during puberty excess testosterone overcomes the absence of dihydrotestosterone and they end up with what is called 'Penis at 12 syndrome'
there are a few other syndromes as well but I don't want to get into those.. However, most transexuals feel that they're trapped in the wrong body and no predisposing genetic condition has anything to do with it..

Getoffmyback
05-11-2011, 07:58 PM
They only fancy straight men . How can they define straight men if it's contradictory . A straight man will never engage with transexuals But i guess they are totally believing in their feminine side or they believe they are women.

جوري
05-11-2011, 08:01 PM
They believe they're trapped in the wrong body.. In the U.S they go through very rigorous counseling before they have their operation, for some as many as 20 years.. this is an area way beyond my understanding or sphere of expertise and isn't something that interests me personally, it isn't something that I can be empathetic to or understand.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
05-11-2011, 10:10 PM
I would like to share FOUR words with you guys : Yo this is disgusting!

Goodbye

CosmicPathos
05-11-2011, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
I would like to share FOUR words with you guys : Yo this is disgusting!

Goodbye
not sure why you say that with a dismissive attitude towards who were created this way by the God you worship. Regarding how these people act or ought to act Islamically, I have no answer.

Cabdullahi
05-11-2011, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
not sure why you say that with a dismissive attitude towards who were created this way by the God you worship. Regarding how these people act or ought to act Islamically, I have no answer.
those who were created like that or those who made the choice to make the change because of their whims?

mad scientist has become, well , a bit mad

im kidding bro...keep it real

GuestFellow
05-11-2011, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Getoffmyback
So is it biological or fantasy!
It could be both. o_o

Perseveranze
05-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Weren't transgenders given some kind of honor to protect something at the time of the Prophet(pbuh)?

Anas Hasan
05-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Can you give me the link plz.
I've heard a theory says that the estrogen percentage in the male's body is affected by the personality and his actions, so the more he think and act like females the more this hermone percentage increase. (I'm not sure of this info though)

PS: I don't think there are shemales in Jordan lol.

جوري
05-12-2011, 12:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anas Hasan
Can you give me the link plz. I've heard a theory says that the estrogen percentage in the male's body is affected by the personality and his actions, so the more he think and act like females the more this hermone percentage increase. (I'm not sure of this info though) PS: I don't think there are shemales in Jordan lol.

That is untrue.. estrogen in a male body will do nothing more than give him female secondary sexual characteristics like gynecomastia ....

:w:

ardianto
05-12-2011, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anas Hasan
PS: I don't think there are shemales in Jordan lol.
Transexuals are exist in Jordan, but they always hide their "transexuality" when they are in public areas. They afraid.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!