/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Loon alert

GuestFellow
05-12-2011, 04:02 PM
:sl:

Richard Dawkins

^ I cannot stand this man. He should stick to biology and his infatuation with evolution and gorillas...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Aleena
01-01-2012, 08:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
I cannot stand this man
Me too.

Ramadhan
01-01-2012, 08:34 AM
^ How come the title says:
This is how young muslim girls embarrassed a big atheist Richard Dawkins??

I did not see the young muslim girls embarrassed Dawkins.
In any case, those young muslim girls should study the Qur'an and study the science before they embarrass Islam and other knowledgeable muslims.

That is such a badly-made video. You would think Dawkins made that video.

Of course Dawkins and other enemies of Islam are always going to mock and twist anything coming from Qur'an etc, and it is the duty of each muslim to learn, study. And who let those young muslim girls to debate with Dawkins??

GuestFellow
01-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Why on Earth is Dawkins debating with teenagers? He should have a debate with academics.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
01-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Why on Earth is Dawkins debating with teenagers? He should have a debate with academics.
No one takes him seriously enough to give him the time of day, that's why!

:w:

Muezzin
01-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Why is Richard Dawkins acting like such a troll? Why do trolls seem to flourish so? Are there enough bridges in the world to house them?

The 99% of homeless, incoherent and attention-seeking trolls in the world should unite against the privileged 1% and Occupy the Moon.

SANE TRANSLATION:

Dagless
01-01-2012, 07:20 PM
He's just an extremist.... though I liked him in Harry Potter.

GuestFellow
01-01-2012, 08:48 PM
^ He's in Harry Potter? O___o

Dagless
01-01-2012, 09:13 PM
^ He's in Harry Potter? O___o

GuestFellow
01-01-2012, 09:48 PM
^ Does this mean evolution is true?

جوري
01-01-2012, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless

;D;D;D lol

syilla
01-03-2012, 06:27 AM
;D;D;D sick sick again....lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!