/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i can't believe...

YusufNoor
05-13-2011, 03:12 AM
that James Durbin got voted off on American Idol.

i mean first Casey and now this. :raging:

and now, i'll just go hang my head in shame...
:embarrass

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
05-13-2011, 03:22 AM
umm.. Thanks for spoiling it for the rest of the world that hasn't seen it live <_<

ok, now I'll join you in the corner and be embarrassed

YusufNoor
05-13-2011, 03:37 AM
i don't need to explain that if you haven't seen it that when you do...it isn't live!

i actually haven't seen it. i just check the net so i don't have to watch it. but now i'll watch the last 10 minutes, Lopez looses it! i can't believe that country boy is still left.

i also can't believe i made a post...

about american idol...

:embarrass

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-13-2011, 09:24 AM
^yes me to i thought it was going to be a post about something beneficial :-\

Khaayr insha'Allaah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdussattar
05-13-2011, 09:59 AM
James Durbin who?

Getoffmyback
05-13-2011, 10:10 AM
I can imagine What would be your post if this james dubrin won :p

GuestFellow
05-13-2011, 10:27 AM
I hate American Idol and X Factor and the usual rubbish on television...

YusufNoor
05-13-2011, 10:37 AM
^^
i never watched ai past the "freak show" portion at the beginning. but i like jlo, not that she has much gravitas, and a few of her movies are really enjoyable - not Tolstoyish, but entertaining. steven is a homeboy and he can write a hit song, some aerosmith ballads, like angel and crazy, i really enjoyed. i haven't eliminated music from my life yet, one day, In Sha'a Allah.

i tuned in this year just to see jlo & steven, but was surprised by casey and jacob lusk. naima and thalia were good, but they faded in the finals. i didn't like james, too "metalish." casey IS an "artist" and jacob really could be the "new luther." james, however got better in the finals and he has a real talent at "singing" and putting his stamp on non-metal songs. of the 3 left, haley has her moments but they are really bland and i don't care much for country.

i actually don't care who wins, i just bet shocked when real talent gets voted off. and james really did have some. so i guess that means haley is out next week. i just won't be so shocked.

that, and i hope that no-one i know finds out i've been watching ai...:nervous:

Getoffmyback
05-13-2011, 11:00 AM
And i'm sure No one will know that you'll pillow fight yourself when your idol wins

Amanda
05-16-2011, 01:57 PM
I know... I couldn't believe it when he got voted off! I don't even know who I want to win now...

سيف الله
05-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I hate American Idol and X Factor and the usual rubbish on television...
Hey, usually I would agree with this statement, but recently I have become rather entranced by the UK version of the Apprentice

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar

ok, now I'll join you in the corner and be embarrassed
Me three. . . . . . . . .:embarrass

Ansariyah
05-16-2011, 03:19 PM
I only watched the auditions couple of months ago. I remember that funny guy Scotty McCreery, and I see hes still there.

ardianto
05-16-2011, 03:41 PM
In other threads I found many statements "music is haram", but in this thread I found some members talk about musical TV program.

Oh, I can't believe ....

Rhubarb Tart
05-16-2011, 03:51 PM
:sl:

LOL at this thread on Islamic forum
LOL....

Speaking of reality TV, I do watch Apprentice. At least it is not a music show!

YusufNoor
05-16-2011, 04:01 PM
no one's perfect...

Ghazalah
05-16-2011, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
I do watch Apprentice
Me too :giggling:

GuestFellow
05-16-2011, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam
Hey, usually I would agree with this statement, but recently I have become rather entranced by the UK version of the Apprentice
Salaam,

Never watched it. o_o

I just watch the news...

Hannah.
05-16-2011, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
I do watch Apprentice. At least it is not a music show!
Yes! The Apprentice also helps as I study Business anyway - double win :P

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!