/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New and hoping for a better life

mohdfairuz
05-14-2011, 05:13 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

I am new here and hoping to be a better Muslim. I have been lost half of my life, so I was hoping, with your help, my perseverance and His Guidance, Insya Allah, I will be a better Muslim.

As a disclaimer, whatever I say in the future is not looking for an argument. I just want clear information on what is the truth and what is not. I just need guidance back to the life of a real Muslim. Insya Allah.

Thank you, my friends.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Flame of Hope
05-14-2011, 05:21 AM
Walaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

Welcome, respected brother! I'm pretty lost myself, which is why I also joined this forum.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and learn much. :)

Ramadhan
05-14-2011, 05:39 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum and hope you have enjoyable and beneficial stay!

mohdfairuz
05-14-2011, 05:45 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome,

What or Where do you suggest that I do or go first? There is a lot of things to learn, and I do not know whether I have enough time to learn everything.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al yunan
05-14-2011, 05:49 AM
Walaikum Assalam brother mohdfairuz,

Welcome to I.B and may your stay enlighten you as well as us.
All of us are here to learn and share what we have learned already and to sometimes remind us of Knowledge forgotten.
You will though have to exercise patience as we are from diverse Ethnic and cultural backgrounds and all mean well sometimes things get lost in translation.

Masalam

mohdfairuz
05-14-2011, 05:57 AM
Thank you all once again.

Thank you for the advice and I will try to be patient and learn bit by bit to get more knowledge everyday. Thank you once again for the warm welcome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!