/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Killing yourself because of hair?

Skunkman
05-14-2011, 10:22 AM
Asalammu Alaykum. (I like the tittle so I made it )

Actually this Imam told me on the net that I had to puke hair from my private parts and under my arms with a penset (don't know english deifintion), he wanted me to take this thing, and just pull the hair out, instead of shaving it, because when I shave it, there is still some hair left. And seriously, It's very hard to puke out hair, so please explain if hair is suposed to be pulled out, or if shaving is fine, eventhough there is still some hair left.

I've been wondering for a long time, because when I am unclean I can't perform Salah.

JazakAllahu khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-14-2011, 11:01 AM
what kind of imam is this, just shave

and please check up the definition of 'puke'

Cabdullahi
05-14-2011, 11:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skunkman
Asalammu Alaykum. (I like the tittle so I made it )
I had to puke hair from my private parts and under my arms
JazakAllahu khair.
is it possible to vomit hair from the private parts and under the arms??

al yunan
05-14-2011, 11:20 AM
Walaikum assalam brother,

Surely you mean pluck, Anyway as for the armpit hair plucking is painful try waxing as shaving will thicken the hair and make it harder as you get older and itchier. For the rest Inshallah I'll P.M you. While on the subject never pluck your nose hair as that is forbidden, just trim.
Masalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
05-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Salaam,

He meant pluck. Big deal, everyone makes typos.

al yunan
05-14-2011, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam,
He meant pluck. Big deal, everyone makes typos.
Walaikum Assalam brother,
Thank you, we can't all have an Oxford education can we.
Masalam

Ramadhan
05-14-2011, 01:54 PM
I've been wondering for a long time, because when I am unclean I can't perform Salah.

what do you mean by unclean?

you perform shalah when you have done your ghusl and wudu and that's when you are clean.
Just because you don't pluck your hair do not make you unclean.
It is sunnah to shave private part and armpit hair, just go with br. Yunan suggestion.

Skunkman
05-14-2011, 02:49 PM
Isn't it farz?

Hey, I forgot the word was pluck, and I told it was a typo already, i know it's a p-word. >.>

But seriously, I don't wanna do weird girl things, cant I use a normal haircutting thing, and cut the worst hair, and let the rest live and cut it next week?

Ramadhan
05-14-2011, 06:07 PM
Isn't it farz?
what is farz?

farz is 5 times daily shalah, zakah, fasting, hajj, be kind to your parents, etc etc.

plucking your own hair is not farz.

Who is this online imam you spoke to?

But seriously, I don't wanna do weird girl things, cant I use a normal haircutting thing, and cut the worst hair, and let the rest live and cut it next week?
Skunkman (or should I say zuzubu?), why are you trolling again, even after being banned in your previous life here is zuzubu.
If you believe it is farz, please bring the daleel that your online imam give you.

Dagless
05-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Isn't it farz?

Hey, I forgot the word was pluck, and I told it was a typo already, i know it's a p-word. >.>

Shaving is ok. As for missing prayer because of it - http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/1177
Oh and not to be a definition nazi... but it wasn't a typo, it was just a normal mistake.

CosmicPathos
05-14-2011, 10:14 PM
I just had emesis on English language and its Oxford dictionary.

S_87
05-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Isn't it farz?

google 'epilator'

GuestFellow
05-15-2011, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S_87
google 'epilator'
Salaam,

That looks dangerous...

CosmicPathos
05-15-2011, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam,

That looks dangerous...
seems to be made for ladies ....

al yunan
05-15-2011, 10:43 PM
:omg::nervous::cry:
seems to be made for ladies ....
Ya because they are braver !:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!