/* */

PDA

View Full Version : which surah is this?

Insecured soul
05-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Salaam people

can anyone tell me which surah is this?

its is the 3rd part of tahajjud therepy in kalamullah

http://www.kalamullah.com/exceptional.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
05-14-2011, 07:40 PM
:sl:

3rd part of Tahajjud therapy?

It is Surah Ar-Rahman.

Insecured soul
05-14-2011, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by

;1438091
3rd part of Tahajjud therapy?

It is Surah Ar-Rahman.
oh sorry i meant the 4th part

AabiruSabeel
05-14-2011, 07:45 PM
It is Surah Al-Hujurat.

Surah number is 49.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insecured soul
05-14-2011, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by

;1438094
It is Surah Al-Hujurat.

Surah number is 49.
jazak allah brother

Salahudeen
05-14-2011, 10:22 PM
what is tahajjud therapy :s

جوري
05-14-2011, 11:28 PM
Does anyone have the du3a at the end of this sura?
wla taj3al adounia akbar hamina,
waja3al ajanna heya darana etc. etc.
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
what is tahajjud therapy :s

salaat that is relief for the soul, therapy for the heart, mind and spirit and possibly to ward off ills of the mundane world as well :)

:w:

Salahudeen
05-14-2011, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
Does anyone have the du3a at the end of this sura?
wla taj3al adounia akbar hamina,
waja3al ajanna heya darana etc. etc.

salaat that is relief for the soul, therapy for the heart, mind and spirit and possibly to ward off ills of the mundane world as well :)

:w:
hehe I know what tahajjud prayer is, I was just wondering about the therapy part :embarrass it makes sense to me know though, thank you.

Insecured soul
05-16-2011, 01:52 AM
i love listening to this recitation a lot, hamdolillah. indeed its a therapy for the heart

Insaanah
05-18-2011, 01:11 PM
The description for the CD of recitations called Tahajjud therapy in the link says:

By capturing the sacred moment on CD, this volume enables a return to the atmosphere that was generated during the third portion of the night in the last ten days of Ramadan 2003. During this unforgettable time of spiritual excellence many Muslims participated in the prayers creating an aura of togetherness and devotion.

The live and melodious nature of the Murattal style recitations performed by the various huffaz (Quran memorisers) serves as essential therapy (shifa) for the mind, body and soul, as noted in the Quran and profoundly experienced by those who were blessed to be present at East London Mosque.
And that is true. In the haramain, in the last ten days of Ramadan, there's a difference between the taraweeh recitations and the tahajjud recitations. The tahajjud ones have an entirely different quality.. like recitation free flowing from the depths of the heart and reaching to the sky, echoing all around... even the tahajjud adhaan is different.. there is something about that last third of the night when Allah comes down to the lowest heaven, at that early hour, and everyone is gathered hoping for Allah's Mercy, that makes the emotions awaken, that the individual realises the closeness with his/her Lord...

It was narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh (1145) and by Muslim (1261) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), that the Prophet :saws: said: “The Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains and says: ‘Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?’”

This hadeeth was narrated from the Prophet :saws: by approximately twenty-eight of the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them).

We are needy, in terms of needs and forgiveness... may Allah give us the tawfeeq to make use of that wonderful and most generous offer, and may He accept all our worship and all our du3as for khayr as well as forgiving us our very many shortcomings, ameen.

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!