/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Taliban on Twitter....

aadil77
05-14-2011, 07:46 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/alemarahweb

....LOL, they're getting quite advanced

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
05-14-2011, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
they're getting quite advanced
LOL! I think in their early period they used the technology in Afghanistan but then abandon it for, may be, tracking reasons.

I like their Pushto update, though :p
نن ماښام مهال 7 بجې داسلامي امارت دمجاهدينوله لوري دلوګرولايت دڅرخ ولسوالۍ په قلعه رستم سيمه کي دامريکايي عسکروپه پلي ګزمه وسلوال بريدترسره شو.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-14-2011, 08:17 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

I thought the title asked 'Taliban or Twitter....' i was going to write none, deff not Twitter, sounds silly enough already.

Ajeeb stuff!

.. peace ..

aadil77
05-14-2011, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
LOL! I think in their early period they used the technology in Afghanistan but then abandon it for, may be, tracking reasons.

I like their Pushto update, though :p
lol, what does it say?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
05-14-2011, 08:31 PM
^Its typical pushto... Its news about Islami Emarat's Mujahideen's attack on US Army in Logar Provence :ermm:

Cabdullahi
05-14-2011, 09:18 PM
you know that old dude who was watching tv in the compound in abbotabad....he's got a twitter account

Perseveranze
05-14-2011, 10:04 PM
I read on the news like 2 days ago about US officials saying how they were "suprised" by Talibans fighting spirit and didn't expect to have to get into rough fighting like in ww2.

CosmicPathos
05-14-2011, 10:08 PM
and that old dude had extensive collection of pronography.

and.

and had affairs with that african mistress who also wrote a book.

CosmicPathos
05-15-2011, 12:08 AM
wrong post. ./////////////

aadil77
05-16-2011, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
and that old dude had extensive collection of pronography.

and.

and had affairs with that african mistress who also wrote a book.
that was just a poor attempt at denigrating him

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!