/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to clean a toilet.

Woodrow
05-15-2011, 06:57 AM
Subject: How to clean a toilet....
This is simply too much of a time saver not to share...

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. (You may need to stand on the lid).

4. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash and rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. (Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door).
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely, The Dog

=

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mr.President
05-15-2011, 07:08 AM
:lol:
cats vs dogs !!

Alpha Dude
05-15-2011, 07:15 AM
What a cat-astrophe.

...that dog is barking mad. :omg:

al yunan
05-15-2011, 07:26 AM
The look on that cat's face !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
05-15-2011, 01:10 PM
I think it actually works.

I've tried to give my former cat a bath with the help of two other people and a large towel. I ended up with scratches all over my hands and face.

Oh, you may also noticed the adjective "former" for my cat. Can't tell you why. :X

Muhaba
05-15-2011, 01:14 PM
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sister herb
05-15-2011, 01:17 PM
;d;d;d;d;d;d

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Interesting thread uncle Woodrow :-\

Its soo easy to clean my kitten, i would never use a toilet for it :-\, she never scratches or anything, she seems all calm.

Alhamdulilaah

.. peace ..

elina
05-15-2011, 03:58 PM
LOL at the cat!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!