/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Brother's Section

Samiun
05-15-2011, 11:36 AM
:sl:, hmm :ermm::ermm: What would I find that would be beneficial there.. :X I'm thinking of joining it, but then again who knows what's in there :skeleton: and that includes the Sister's section..

:skeleton:Mystery.........:skeleton:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
05-15-2011, 11:57 AM
nothing takes place....the area has a few derelict threads...whilst you browse around desert tumbleweeds will be thrown into your path by the wind, making you contemplate on retreating before the worst happens and if you do not retreat ZAK who's a bandit will probably appear in the vicinity, with his sandals, shalwar kameez, kufi hat and revolver pistol to kidnap you and take you to the only thread in which smelly ass bachelors hang out...i believe they call it 'the daily rant'.

In it they discuss a plethora of things from how to get married and spend diddly squat, finding cures for balding and crusty feet and they also have courses running which are :

'understanding complex beings I (women) and ' understanding complex beings II (aliens)'

Hannah.
05-15-2011, 12:01 PM
^ don't scare him.

I think you should join, the more the merrier!

aamirsaab
05-15-2011, 12:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
nothing takes place....the area has a few derelict threads...whilst you browse around desert tumbleweeds will be thrown into your path by the wind, making you contemplate on retreating before the worst happens and if you do not retreat ZAK who's a bandit will probably appear in the vicinity, with his sandals, shalwar kameez, kufi hat and revolver pistol to kidnap you and take you to the only thread in which smelly ass bachelors hang out...i believe they call it 'the daily rant'.

In it they discuss a plethora of things from how to get married and spend diddly squat, finding cures for balding and crusty feet and they also have courses running which are :

'understanding complex beings I (women) and ' understanding complex beings II (aliens)'
That is an incredibly accurate summary of the bros forum. Smelly ass bachelors an' all.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
05-15-2011, 12:08 PM
Salaam,

Sure join. Nothing much happens... :X

tigerkhan
05-16-2011, 05:42 AM
i think for bro section we should low post counts req...bcz there is too much silence there. hope some geeky can join us, and by the way we dont have to scared for privacy like girls..lol

IslamicRevival
05-16-2011, 06:07 AM
Its full of crap truth be told lol

sister herb
05-16-2011, 01:01 PM
It is full of monsters - as like sisters section has trolls.

:nervous:

Beardo
05-16-2011, 01:14 PM
Brothers, I must enforce that you keep everything in the Bros' section 100% secret. If you want to know what's up, then join. Otherwise, live with the curiosity.

But I must say... If you have not joined the brother's section, you have not lived.

Wasalaam.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-16-2011, 05:17 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

It seems the sisters n sis section takes the lead....

Samiun
09-17-2011, 09:43 PM
:sl: i requested for this groups days ago, why isn't any1 approving1!imsad

Abz2000
09-18-2011, 01:21 AM
same here - i requested over a month ago...........
i notice someone asked the moderator to please respond to his question "before Qiyamat InshaAllah" :D,
after brother hamzah asadullah directed me to open a support thread in helpdesk.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!