/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Is The Legacy of Ibrahim (AS) Important To US Today?

aliymeoc
05-15-2011, 07:32 PM
Why Is The Legacy of Ibrahim (AS) Important To US Today?

Ibrahim was indeed a nation, devoutly obedient to God, true in Faith, and he joined not partners with God” [Qur'an 16:120] “Follow the religion of Ibraham, the upright” [Qur'an 3:95] “Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibraham and those with him” [Qur’an 60:4]

• Why is Prophet Ibrahim called a “nation” although he was only one man?
  • Why are we asked to follow the religion of Ibrahim when we have the religion of Prophet Muhammad?
  • Why are we asked to take the example of Ibrahim when we have the example of Prophet Muhammad?
  • How are they linked together?
  • How is Ibrahim's family's example relevant to the families of today?
  • What was Ibrahim's vision and strategy for building great communities and nations?

Register today for the amazing forthcoming seminar which explores the life and legacy of Prophet Ibrahim and his family, and draws valuable and practical lessons for individuals, families and nations to follow universally.

Legacy of Ibrahim - The Universal Model for Families & Nations

Instructor: Dr Mohammed Akram Nadwi (Oxford University)

Date: Saturday 28th May 2011 Time: 10:00AM - 6:00PM

Venue: Cambridge University

Facilities & Features: Free parking, crèche/childcare, free 2 nights accommodation for travellers, group discounts and scholarships

Special Offers: Buy One Get One Free, Group of 5 Discount

courses.meoc.org.uk <<<<<<< Click Here To Register

"I have been to two of the CISS courses and can say with certainty that they have been inspiring to the highest degree. Shaikh Akram's style of teaching ensures that you are connected from the start, not only in terms of the relevance of the knowledge he is sharing, but also through the openness of the sessions. He not only shares the important knowledge on the topic but also encourages the questioning of all that knowledge in order to make it relevant for us in today's world. These courses have helped me to reinvigorate and renew my passion for my faith and have encouraged me to continuously seek and apply the vast knowledge there is in Islam." - Rimla Akhtar, Chairperson, Muslim Women's Sport Foundation, London
Also Coming Up - Ramadhan Special

>>> Saturday 25th June 2011
Exploring Exploring the Pearls of The Qur'an - Detailed Tafsir of Surah Fathiha and The Last Ten Surahs

>>> Saturday 30th July 2011
How To Benefit From The Qur'an This Ramadhan

Cambridge Islamic Sciences Seminars (CISS)

Muslim Education & Outreach Cambridge (MEOC)

Tel: 01223 655 223 | Fax: 01223 858 066

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!