/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden Is Alive.

Endymion
05-16-2011, 07:07 PM
A dead ringer? The Colombian car parking security guard who is an Osama Bin Laden lookalike

Evil mastermind, cowardly plotter, hero to terrorists... the late Osama Bin Laden was many things, but a style icon?

Yet car parking security guard Hasmet Hichster Londono has been dressing like him for years right down to the trademark long white beard.

In one of the world's most dangerous countries, he probably has more to fear from Colombia's gangs than the Navy Seals but you have to admire his bravery.

Terror-ble look: Hasmet Hichster Londono has been dressing up as Osama Bin Laden for several years - and even guards a car park with a fake gun

In the South American country’s capital, Londono works as a car park guard in the Santafe neighbourhood and is armed at all times.

He changed his look after someone showed him a picture of the 9-11 mastermind.

The real Bin Laden was killed last Sunday by a crack team of U.S. special forces but the conspiracy theorists are already prepared to speculate he is still alive.
Fancy dress: Colombian Osama watches TV in his unusual garb - still clutching a replica firearm

Taliban leaders say they will not accept that he’s been killed until they see photographic proof.

This news is only coming from one side, from Obama’s office, and America has not shown any evidence or proof to support this claim,’ Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid said in a statement.

However, Barack Obama was forced to insist last night that he is ‘absolutely certain’ Osama bin Laden is dead.

No fear: Londono doesn't seem worried about attracting the attention of the police with his machine gun

Mr Obama cited ‘national security’ as the reason for not providing photographic evidence of his death.

It follows fierce debate among the President's senior advisers, many of whom had pushed for him to release the gruesome final shots of the Al Qaeda leader.

It was hoped that releasing the images would also put an end to the wild conspiracy theories that Bin Laden was still alive.

But within minutes of the White House announcement, graphic photographs - thought to show Bin Laden's son, a trusted courier and another aide killed in the raid - were made public today.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-16-2011, 07:12 PM
He doesn't look like Usama.. It just goes, All Arabs, All orientals, All blacks look the same to the ones who peddle in this nonsense.. and that is how they also look the same to others..

:w:

جوري
05-16-2011, 07:15 PM

vs.

Muezzin
05-16-2011, 09:08 PM

If you don't pay the parking fee, does he shoot out your tyres?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cuezed
05-16-2011, 10:21 PM
He definitely does not look like usamah.

Ramadhan
05-16-2011, 11:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

no, but he's going to send his goons to drive bulldozer through your house

Cabdullahi
05-16-2011, 11:57 PM
i think this guy might have been the guy they paid 10 dollars to chill inside the fake compound and watch tv

ProudMuslimSis
05-16-2011, 11:59 PM
Some people will do anything for attention.

I don't see the resemblance either.

Ali Mujahidin
05-17-2011, 12:41 AM
:sl:

lol Where I live I can find at least three different guys who look even more like OBL.

Pure Purple
05-17-2011, 06:46 AM
nobody can say whether he alive or not,but this photo you have posted is definitely not of osma bin laden
Allah knows well ,he is alive or not

sister herb
05-17-2011, 07:08 AM
I wonder how many phone calls local police have got during years from people as: "I saw Osama bin Laden here!"

:exhausted

Ramadhan
05-17-2011, 08:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
no, but he's going to send his goons to steal a couple motorcycles, and drive them through the living room of your house, causing your house to suddenly free fall and completely destroyed, which further causing the house across the road to follow suit, going down in flames and turned to dust.

جوري
05-17-2011, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk

Exactly. This one looks more similar.
:haha: classic..JZK that made me laugh..

yas2010
05-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Guess they wont be doing a wax work in madam tussauds?! ;)

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2012, 09:26 AM
O....kay? :hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!