/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Azmaish"

Nayab
05-17-2011, 08:45 AM
:sl:

Allah SWT test those whom he loves but where lies the difference between Allah's test and his "Azmaish".
And what is Azmaish in Islam?
Considering an example of a sister whose life was spend in hardships, problems from in-laws, her husband abandoning her and married someone else? And yet she remains devoted to him and her children?
How should one see it? As his test or "Allah ki narazgi?"

JazakAllah....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
05-17-2011, 09:03 AM
I think sis you forgot that this is general section and no one here knows urdu. So I'll translate the urdu words :D.

format_quote Originally Posted by Nayab
difference between Allah's test and his "Azmaish".
And what is Azmaish in Islam?
Azmaish means trial. It means you are asking the difference between Allah's test and trial?

format_quote Originally Posted by Nayab
As his test or "Allah ki narazgi?"
As his test or his anger.

Nayab
05-17-2011, 09:41 AM
:sl:
hehe...well JazakAllah sister!
i thought "azmaish" is a general term that ppl would know.traslating to trail honestly didnt hit me at the time i was typing :embarrass

format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
As his test or his anger
i was actually looking for this. Any help......

tigerkhan
05-17-2011, 03:03 PM
see this thread. and read the posts carefully. it has alhumdulliah clear my mind to very extent bcz i was also in same confusion as u.
http://www.islamicboard.com/showthre...86#post1436986
i hope it helps esp posts from sister flame.
also i ur case its seems more close to test bcz u are not doing any wrong and just bearing for sake of allah swt. my case was diffrent in the sense bcz due to hardships my eman is getting weak day by day and i am feeling i am getting far from Allah swt. so i was confused may be allah swt is angry with me bcz He is pushing me away from HIM.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!