/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can Some one explain this?

User29123
05-17-2011, 09:28 PM
OK go here youtube.com/watch?v=coZHaFpOCT4&feature=related and for those who are in Saudi or know Arabic Language what does the imam say right at the beginning, ? Before Allah-who-Akbar, and why are there like two cops? just standing there and not praying...?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
05-17-2011, 09:43 PM
Its what every Imaam normally says before Salah telling the congregation to sort out the lines and not allow any spaces in between, also the two security guards are there for obvious reasons to make sure nothing happens to the Imaam etc. (anyone trying to attack him and so forth)

Reflections
05-17-2011, 09:47 PM
AsSalaamu '3alaykum Wara7matAllah Wabarakatuh,

I'm not sure of exactly what each one means, but before salah is commenced, the imam will say (along the lines) to straighten the sufoof (lines) that the musallis are standing in..he also says something else (I don't know the exact meaning to it in english unfortunately)..and this is from the sunnah to say this before leading salah...

I noticed they don't pray their salah with jama3ah when I was there, they just keep telling the women to go away from the main area right before salah starts. Maybe they're making sure the imam doesn't get bombarded with the public as soon as he's finished leading salah..possibly the reason why.

User29123
05-17-2011, 09:55 PM
People want to attack the imam? wow lol...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Reflections
05-17-2011, 10:08 PM
I don't mean as in they will be a threat, I meant publicity wise

ardianto
05-18-2011, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asim123
People want to attack the imam? wow lol...
Do you think it never happened ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMY9iq9EKj0

User29123
05-19-2011, 06:11 PM
I am guessing the person was mentally ill or he just does not like the imam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!