/* */

PDA

View Full Version : do the following invalidate salah

anonymous
05-19-2011, 06:34 PM
salam

do the following invalidate salah

1) ive just realized that when i say salam at th end of my salah i am saying it like ''aslam alaykum'' instead of asalam mu alaykum

so im missing out the haraka on the letter 'seen' and saying 'aslam' instaed of 'asalam' and also not pronoucing the meem

would this invalidate salah

2) if you dont sit up properly after sajda before going back into sajda - does this invalidate salah

I try not to do this - but sometimes i feel like i dont go right back and then repeat my salah

3) does repeating surat fatiha again and again in one ruku invalidate salah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
05-20-2011, 02:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
salam

do the following invalidate salah

1) ive just realized that when i say salam at th end of my salah i am saying it like ''aslam alaykum'' instead of asalam mu alaykum

so im missing out the haraka on the letter 'seen' and saying 'aslam' instaed of 'asalam' and also not pronoucing the meem

would this invalidate salah

2) if you dont sit up properly after sajda before going back into sajda - does this invalidate salah

I try not to do this - but sometimes i feel like i dont go right back and then repeat my salah

Asalaamu Alaikum, Correct pronounciation is very important as pronouncing a word or letter wrong may change the whole meaning of the verse. But it is not easy for many of us who's first language is not arabic but that does not give us an excuse to slack in learning the correct pronounciation.

It just takes some effort in devoting a little bit of time every week to read infront of a person who knows correct pronounciation who would be able to correct us and teach us the right way to pronounce the letters and the rules regarding correct pronounciation. So you should learn from this and make the effort in devoting a little bit of time every week in learning from someone who knows correct pronounciation.

Allah is most merciful so ask of Allah to overlook your mistakes and that you will make effort to correct your pronounciation for his pleasure and know that he is most merciful and generous and loves to give.

One should try their best to pray their salaah as near perfect as they can. You cannot do anything about your past salaah's now except ask of Allah to overlook your errors and mistakes (as i am sure we all have) and ask of him to accept your Salaah and worship and hope that he will. But you should ensure from now on that you try to do your Salaah as perfect as you can and then afterwards ask of Allah to accept it and then forget about it because it seems like you suffer from waswas that is why you are constantly repeating your salaah's and surah faathiha. This can make doing a simple salaah a very strenous and frustrating experience because you are listening to shaythan who is telling you that you did this and that wrong and you are accepting what he is saying.

So you must disregard shaythans whispers for he only aims to try and put you off worshipping Allah for he is the biggest deciever. Therefore you must pray the Salaah and know that ONLY Allah can accept it or not for shaythan has NO say in ANY of your worship. Once you accept this then you will conquer this waswas but until then you will keep suffering from it.

May Allah give us the ability to pray every Salaah perfectly. Ameen

And Allah knows best in all matters

anonymous
05-20-2011, 01:30 PM
salaam

Ive been to tajweed classes for a yeat - i know how i should be pronouncing surat fatiha but it just doesnt come out right no matter how hard i try - this is really stressing me out - its nit just this

also when i woke up this morning - i had a feeling in my body but i dont think it was a wet dream - when i went to the toilet - there wasn no discharge at all - but when i wiped with a tisse - it was like moist -( almost like sweat/water cam on the tissue but no discharge at all - however i still had a shower becuase i wasnt sure if the sweat meant anything

this is happening to me too much - i try not to have a shower and say to my self there was no discharge beacuse i couldnt see any - but then i keep thinking what if that water/sweat was impure

i dont know what to do - life has become soo stressful for ,me - im crying even as i type this message - i need help but i dont know where to get it from -
im going into depression -

i take an hor just to read my fajy salah sometimes and others too -

im scared of salah now - and almost all the time im in tears and depessed after reading it

Ramadhan
05-20-2011, 04:04 PM
1) ive just realized that when i say salam at th end of my salah i am saying it like ''aslam alaykum'' instead of asalam mu alaykum so im missing out the haraka on the letter 'seen' and saying 'aslam' instaed of 'asalam' and also not pronoucing the meem would this invalidate salah
:sl:
No it does not invalidate your shalah.
But now you know how to say salam properly, then you should do it properly each time.
As for hasana and barokah for reciting any qur'an verses and whether we fully receive them or not, only Allah SWT knows. So you shouldnt be too concerned about that. But just be more careful next time.

2) if you dont sit up properly after sajda before going back into sajda - does this invalidate salah I try not to do this - but sometimes i feel like i dont go right back and then repeat my salah
Can I ask why do you not sit properly?
I just think there's no way we should not sit properly in shalah. Not proper ruku' and sujood I can get, but sujood normally takes longer than ruku' or sujood. Remember, when we sit between 2 sujood (prostration), it is time for us to make personal du'a. I personally make this supplication:
Allohummaghfirlii warhamni wajburni warfa'ni warzuqni wahdini wa'afini
(ya Allah please forgive me, please give me rahmah, please cover up my sins/'aib, please raise my status, please give me rizq, please make give me deen, and please give me good health).
I can't remember the precise hadith, but there was time when Rasulullah SWT told a young man to repeat his shalah again and again after he finished his shalah each time, because that man perform his shalah like a chicken or something which was so fast.

in one rakaat you mean? Al fatihah is obligatory to be recited while standing up in each raka'at. In ruku' (bowing) we don't recite the Qur'an, but praise Allah SWT (such as: "Subhana robiyyal adzimi wa bihamdih" 3x). You may repeat your recitation of al faithah while standing up before ruku' if you feel you don't recite it properly or did not feel you were khusu', but don't make it a habit, because it could turn into a was was - or whisperings from shayton)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
05-20-2011, 04:13 PM
also when i woke up this morning - i had a feeling in my body but i dont think it was a wet dream - when i went to the toilet - there wasn no discharge at all - but when i wiped with a tisse - it was like moist -( almost like sweat/water cam on the tissue but no discharge at all - however i still had a shower becuase i wasnt sure if the sweat meant anything this is happening to me too much - i try not to have a shower and say to my self there was no discharge beacuse i couldnt see any - but then i keep thinking what if that water/sweat was impure
:sl:

If there's no discharge on your underpants or fabric and you didn't experience wet dream, then it's not many, but if it's clear liquid, it could be madhi, and you don't need to do ghusl because you are not in the state of janaba. You only need to wash it with water that's all.

anonymous
05-20-2011, 08:58 PM
i didnt see any discharge - but i felt water come out that area - but when i went to check there was no water any whwre just when i wiped myself the tissue was kind of moist

what does this mean - what was that water i felt come out

Ramadhan
05-21-2011, 02:12 PM
i didnt see any discharge - but i felt water come out that area - but when i went to check there was no water any whwre just when i wiped myself the tissue was kind of moist what does this mean - what was that water i felt come out
I'm not sure, but since you didn't experience wet dream or orgasm, then it cannot be many/semen, so you don't need to do ghusl because you are not in the state of janaba. It could be madhi or it could be urine.
But make sure you wash your private part with water to clean it before you do wudoo, and change into clean clothe and especially clean underpants if you wore one that may have been stained by the liquid.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!