/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beard Grooming

Beardo
05-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Salaam,

Anyone know any good beard gels?

And/or anything that'll keep my beard soft and straight, rather than sticking out all over the place.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
05-19-2011, 09:54 PM
try shampooing it and conditioning it. But make sure the shampoo and conditioner is ok to put on your face

GuestFellow
05-19-2011, 10:00 PM
Salaam,

Try some oil...forgot what it is called...

aadil77
05-19-2011, 10:52 PM
I thought this about the other grooming for a sec...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
05-19-2011, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I thought this about the other grooming for a sec...
;D @ op try almond oil, or olive oil. I find though, the oils make me itch. Everyone is different, some people find the oils beneficial.

Cabdullahi
05-20-2011, 12:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam,

amla oil

al yunan
05-20-2011, 10:57 AM
Walaikum Assalam brother,

I've found that Henna oil is best plus some attar oil for the scent. (i's rather strong smelling)
By the way Hennna oil it's good for the scalp as well. (saw your different thread)

Masalam

Tilmeez
05-20-2011, 11:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
.... and regular comb. At least five times a day.

Beardo
05-21-2011, 05:48 AM
I use a comb. I have an olive oil sheen spray which Br Far7an recommended me. I condition it daily, for the most part.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!