/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Satoshi Kanazawa

GuestFellow
05-20-2011, 10:48 PM
:sl:

Evolutionary Psychologist Says Black Women are Scientifically Ugly, Advocates Muslim Holocaust

:muddlehea

This is disturbing...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yas2010
05-20-2011, 11:08 PM
Salaam Br

Thank you for sharing this article.

All i can say is that he really is a pityful indivdual.

I am surprised that the LSE are giving this sub-human a soap box to spout his BS!:raging:

JK

Cabdullahi
05-20-2011, 11:13 PM
Allah has blessed black women with things that white women could only cry for

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-20-2011, 11:35 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

This guy is lost, if its his opinion, he should do everyone a favour and keep his opinions to himself, by doing this he is only earning no respect by proving he is foolish..

Firstly, i disagree with his claim regarding women who are black being ugly, there are beautiful women from the race, i have come across many women who are black and also beautiful. someone needs to wake up and see the world. It is the ignorance that leads one to believe such rubbish.

Secondly his claim about muslims is wrong, what proof does he have that these muslims are actually being muslims? Its silly to claim something and then just have your pointless views and opinions to back something up which most of the time mean nothing ,when there is the truth out there and all you have to do is remove the anger,hate and do some research. Unfortunately these people are soo badly misguided, that even the most worst thing will be classed as 'normal' and 'ok' to them..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
05-21-2011, 01:12 AM
if he is really brave, he should write similar opinion about the jews, and see how that makes him.

You know, assorted atheists and other non-muslims normally descend in hordes and criticize muslim violent reactions to insults to prophet SAW etc.
Well, we didn't even bat an eye when this crazy "evolutionary psychologist" (which is apt, because he didnt seem to have evolved at all) insulted all of us muslims.

جوري
05-21-2011, 01:16 AM
who is this moron that you guys are taking time from your day to comment on? got his degree at aunt mille's house of pancakes? come on you guys!

:w:

Amanda
05-21-2011, 02:07 AM
What a quack! I can't believe that anyone would publish this guy!

Ramadhan
05-21-2011, 02:13 AM
What is more shocking is that Psychology Today published his articles!
Has the standard of psychology gone that low, or did it never has any standard to begin with?
And this guy has tenure in LSE? That's shocking.

Zafran
05-21-2011, 03:51 AM
salaam

prime example of science gone wrong (edit) and not the first time.

peace

جوري
05-21-2011, 04:12 AM
psychology is hardly a science .......

Zafran
05-21-2011, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
psychology is hardly a science .......
salaam

ofcourse it is

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychology

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/psychology

peace

CosmicPathos
05-21-2011, 05:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
who is this moron that you guys are taking time from your day to comment on? got his degree at aunt mille's house of pancakes? come on you guys!

I think references to authority (where one got his degree from) are not good. The Noble Prize winner with a whole molecular Cold Spring Harbor Lab running under his command, James Watson made similar comments.

Of course this dude is also an idiot.
wsalam

جوري
05-21-2011, 05:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
I think references to authority (where one got his degree from) are not good. The Noble Prize winner with a whole molecular Cold Spring Harbor Lab running under his command, James Watson made similar comments.

Of course this dude is also an idiot.
wsalam
I am not referencing to authority, whomever awarded him that degree is as good as an international house of pancakes.. Whether Harvard or truly aunt Milles if you can't spot a quack then you shouldn't be awarding degrees.. I think a Psych. consult is merited for the 'evolutionary psychologist'..

جوري
05-21-2011, 05:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
The scientific method as applied to regular sciences aren't particularly applicable in this field. You set up imaginary baselines and build scenarios based on them where no real logical basis is established. You don't do that with other sciences. You don't for instance become a schizophrenic from Schizophreniform based purely on an arbitrary number concocted by a committee. Are you less psychotic at five and a half months than at the full six?
Are you a sexual deviant in 1964 when a homosexual and a normal variant in 1973 again because of a convention? It is a necessary branch of medicine because mental illness does exist but it is more concerned with treatment than the actual science behind it.. of course psychology and psychiatry are two separate animals and frankly a dictionary definition does little to alleviate that burden..

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-21-2011, 08:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Evolutionary Psychologist Says Black Women are Scientifically Ugly, Advocates Muslim Holocaust

What are those barcharts about? What is he analyzing there?

Trumble
05-21-2011, 11:55 AM
The students reaction;

On May 18, 2011, the University of London Union Senate, the Union’s legislative body representing over 120,000 students, voted unanimously in favor of calling for a campaign for Kanazawa's dismissal. The reasons stated for this call for dismissal include "flawed research" and "unscientific bigotry."
Wiki

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!