/* */

PDA

View Full Version : stressed out.

Hannah.
05-21-2011, 11:57 AM
I had one of my final exams yesterday. I was totally up for it as I had put a lot of time and effort into the revision.
I prayed and prayed and made du'a endless times in order to get the best grade possible. I'd keep my tongue moist with dhikr too.

So I took the exam. It was very difficult. I had completely different answers to my friends.
I saw the unofficial exam answers too and found out only 2/8 of my answers were right.

I'm so stressed out right now, I can't even concentrate on my prayers let alone revision for my other subjects. I've failed the exam. And now that fat U grade will be
given to the uni I'd like to go in and they'll probably reject me.

Please help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-21-2011, 03:36 PM
ok so you possibly failed the exam, but how well have you done overall in the subject?

Hannah.
05-21-2011, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
ok so you possibly failed the exam, but how well have you done overall in the subject?
I've got a B so far, so if I get a bad grade this summer I'd flop down to a C or even lower. :/

GuestFellow
05-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Salaam,

Don't worry. Even if you do bad, you can still get into a good University. If you don't get into a University, consider studying at London University External or find an alternative course to do. So have a back up plan.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hannah.
05-24-2011, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam,

Don't worry. Even if you do bad, you can still get into a good University.
By taking re-sits? I'm finishing my AS year at the moment.. so do you think it'd be a good idea re-siting some of the modules to boost my grades up at A2?

GuestFellow
05-24-2011, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hannah.
By taking re-sits? I'm finishing my AS year at the moment.. so do you think it'd be a good idea re-siting some of the modules to boost my grades up at A2?
Salaam,

Sure, if you can cope with A2 exams as well. Once you have finished your AS exams, in the holidays, start revising for the exam which you think you have failed. Also, during the holidays, make preparations for your A2 exams too. Use the holiday to learn as much material as possible and when you start your A2 in September, you will feel confident.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!