/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help me please

anonymous
05-21-2011, 06:39 PM
I used to live in the west , and when they told me that we were going back to our original country i was very happy , but now i regret my emotions , i am all alone , i have no friends , there are no family ties what so ever they hate us and dispise us , and our neighbors are not interested except in relationships by materialisitic means , also i feel very sad and i have absalotely no confidence because many people in my country are very racist and hostile and mean towards people like me because i have a dark skin tone , i'm just hoping i leave my country soon and marry a good man who has a pure heart , untill then can any body help me please

thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-21-2011, 07:56 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

You used to live in the west, i still live in the west : (

Anyway i understand your situation it very sad that people look down on people because of their skin tone. What they need to do is look at your character and so it means one is ignorant. ask Allaah to decrease their hate and increase them in goodness. If they look down upon you, dont look down upon them, just try your best to not let it put you down and realise at the end of the day they will return to their lord one day and so will you, they with their deeds and you with yours. But they need to somehow realise what they are doing is wrong, maybe if you can explain to them about pride and how one will not enter paradise, it decreases goodness in the character of a person and definetly not pure hearted. If that isnt enough that ask Allaah to guide them..

I hope that Allaah swt grants you with a pious pure hearted husband Aameen

You are in my Du'aas sis.

Also i hope you recieve more advice regarding your situation insha'Allaah..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

You used to live in the west, i still live in the west : (

Anyway i understand your situation it very sad that people look down on people because of their skin tone. What they need to do is look at your character and so it means one is ignorant. ask Allaah to decrease their hate and increase them in goodness. If they look down upon you, dont look down upon them, just try your best to not let it put you down and realise at the end of the day they will return to their lord one day and so will you, they with their deeds and you with yours. But they need to somehow realise what they are doing is wrong, maybe if you can explain to them about pride and how one will not enter paradise, it decreases goodness in the character of a person and definetly not pure hearted. If this isnt enough then ask Allaah to guide them..

I hope that Allaah swt grants you with a pious pure hearted husband Aameen

You are in my Du'aas sis.

Also i hope you recieve more advice regarding your situation insha'Allaah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!