/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If you had 1 minute with the Prophet(saw)!?

Yassouid
05-22-2011, 04:18 AM
You can tell the Prophet(saw) one thing and give him any one gift- what do you say and give him?

Saw this amazing video: The subtitles go kinda fast so you might have to pause a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGNcy4FbsPQ

I would apologize a million times for not following his sunnah the way his sunnah truly deserves to be followed.

I would give him my promise to try to follow his lessons as much as possible and defend his honor and that of his wives and sahaba.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
05-22-2011, 05:05 AM
Beautiful video. Jazakallahu Khair for sharing! :')

AmineH
05-22-2011, 09:16 AM
salaam

First I should say we can't see our prophet because of our sins .
But if it happens:

I would complain to him about the arrival of Emam Mahdi .
I would give him my promise to wait for it .

May Ayob
05-22-2011, 09:23 AM
Salaam

I don't know , i Can't even imagine because i'm a very bad person , ive done to many sins , it would be a wonderfull thing but my mouth wouldnt utter a word and i would definalty be very ashamed of my self because i'm not so of a practicing muslimah , but if i would have the chance i would ask him to make Duaa for me , to purify my heart and soul , and strengthen my Imaan , and also i would ask him to pray for all humanity to be guided to the light of islam

What will i give him, i would say there is nothing in this world i would love to offer him but my soul in sacrifice

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yassouid
05-22-2011, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amineh75
First I should say we can't see our prophet because of our sins .
Can you explain this?
----------------
Mashallah beautiful answers! May Allah(swt) unite us with the Prophet(saw) on the Day of Resurrection.

May Ayob
05-22-2011, 10:16 AM
I think she means that because of our sins we dont deserve to see the prophet because he is so pure and great, i agree with her at least on my account i dont deserve to see him because i dont deserve it

Muslim Woman
05-22-2011, 04:46 PM
Salaam

I will feel so shy for being a sinner ; will request him to offer 2 rakat nafal salat for me , family and Ummah.

Yassouid
05-23-2011, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
I will feel so shy for being a sinner ; will request him to offer 2 rakat nafal salat for me , family and Ummah.
Mashallah thats a really nice answer.

Flame of Hope
05-23-2011, 06:12 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Yassouid
You can tell the Prophet(saw) one thing and give him any one gift- what do you say and give him?
What an interesting question you have asked! Jazakallah khair.

Q. 1: What would you say to the Prophet (saws)?

I would tell him I love him (saws) more than anything in the whole world. I would tell him (saws) that I want to be in his company forever.

Q. 2: What would you give him (saws)?

I would give him all my love and respect. And I would give him a huge bottle of HONEY. :p

Said_Soussi
01-13-2012, 11:58 AM
I would tell him i'm very sorry for the deplorable state the ummah is in nowadays, and i would give him my deepest sallaams.

Abz2000
01-13-2012, 11:01 PM
i would give him my salamz, ask 4 prayer for our forgiveness, and that Allah makes us worthy of victory soon

Ghazalah
01-13-2012, 11:36 PM
I would probably ask for him to make dua for Husn Al-Khatimah. But knowing myself, I would probably just burst into tears at the sight of him! :exhausted

Galaxy
01-13-2012, 11:46 PM
Insha Allah we will meet our beloved in Jannah.

Imagine how many Muslims will rush to see him and they will all be vying for his attention, 1 minute is not enough. Whereas in Jannah we have an eternity.

Jazakallah khayr for sharing

serena77
01-13-2012, 11:51 PM
like some of the others i would probably burst into tears.... I would thank him... beg his forgiveness and ask him to help my family find the true path.... because w/o him i just can't see it happening...
Serena

joyous fairy
01-14-2012, 12:00 AM
I would probably burst into tears aswell! Or even faint.

Same as Serena77 has stated.

Nate
01-14-2012, 02:41 AM
I would listen, I only have a minute :statisfie

Who Am I?
01-14-2012, 08:36 AM
Well, this is assuming I would even recognize him. Remember, we don't know what he looked like.

I think I would just say the following:

"Dude, I am so not worthy of the simple truth of Islam. It is beautiful, and I am not. I don't even know who I am right now, but all I know is that Islam makes me want to be better than who I am. It makes me want to be something other than what I am. La illaha ilallah is something that I will always believe, even if I don't agree with all of the rules."*

If I had more time, I'd have to ask him about those rules.

*(yes, I actually talk like this, so it's not out of disrespect)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!