/* */

PDA

View Full Version : US 'would repeat Bin Laden raid'

GuestFellow
05-22-2011, 02:16 PM
:sl:

US President Barack Obama has said he would order a similar operation to that which killed Osama Bin Laden if another militant leader was found in Pakistan

Share your views. =)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
05-22-2011, 10:03 PM
:sl:

^ Not only would they repeat the raid, but the US would also take hold of Pakistan's nuclear installations, by force, "if the need arises", even against Pakistani resistence. At the moment it is a contingency plan, but it is completely ready to go into action. One commentator did say, it was an excuse to invade, because you can't take hold of the installations without invading, due to the logistics of it, and that it would effectively be taking over the Pakistani state.

The plans are outlined by Jack Caravelli, a former US defence advisor in the Whitehouse national security council, and ex-CIA.

The podcast is here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series...r#playepisode1

Click "play" on the right

And iPlayer here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0118n0j

Originally aired on Pienaar's Politics, BBC Radio 5 Live, 8pm, 22nd May, 2011.

سيف الله
05-22-2011, 10:19 PM
Salaam

Yeah I listened to that, Americans keep up'ing the stakes.

I think if they do it again the situation will get seriously out of control, Pakistan army will have to respond.

yas2010
05-22-2011, 10:28 PM
I really hope the Pakistani citizens take control of the reins of power and overthrow the puppets/muppets that are in 'government'.

Now that really would give the U.S something to worry about.:p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!