/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing Video of US troops-Iraq

ابن آل مرة
05-23-2011, 04:04 PM

اللهم عليك اللهم عليك بهم ، اللهم سلط عليهم ريح عاد وصيحة ثمود,وطوفان قوم نوح, اللهم سلط عليهم مأنزل من السماء,اللهم ثبت الأعاصيرعندهم[which they have been getting lately, may Allah increase it more]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
05-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Salaam,

I cannot hear the video but the ending was really disturbing...

جوري
05-23-2011, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed M.
اللهم عليك اللهم عليك بهم ، اللهم سلط عليهم ريح عاد وصيحة ثمود,وطوفان قوم نوح, اللهم سلط عليهم مأنزل من السماء,اللهم ثبت الأعاصيرعندهم[which they have been getting lately, may Allah increase it more]

ameen ya rabb ameen..
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed M.
وأما أمريكا فاقول لها ولشعبها : أقسم بالله العظيم الذي رفع السماء بلا عمد لن تحلم أمريكا ولا من يعيش في أمريكا بالأمن قبل أن نعيشه واقعًا في فلسطين وقبل أن تخرج جميع الجيوش الكافرة من أرض محمد صلي الله عليه وسلم . والله اكبر والعزة للاسلام. الشيخ أسامة بن لادن تقبل الله من الشهداء

and ameen ya rabb ameen

:w:

LauraS
05-23-2011, 05:17 PM
What vile vile people, well there are stronger words than vile that I wouldn't be able to post. These videos need to be shown more to all these patriotic people that spout God bless America and our troops. Disgusting. These soldiers are just thugs who aren't intelligent enough to get any other job.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ابن آل مرة
05-24-2011, 07:49 PM
To me the most disturbing and inhumane part was when they made the children run for water :(, wallahi that angered me and increased the hatred for these scumbags even more than ever before. In Islam, You don't even do that to your enemies when fighting war. Allahul Must`aan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!