/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Signing Petition!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-23-2011, 10:10 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

I recieved the following by email...

"PEOPLE PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION, IT WILL TAKE A FEW SECONDS OF YOUR TIME & COULD HELP SAVE THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE LIVING IN MOUNTAIN CITIES IN LIBYA (YEFREN, AL QALA) WHO ARE CURRENTLY EATING GRASS TO STAY ALIVE. PLEASE SIGN AND PASS ON!"

--->>> http://www.petitiononline.co.uk/peti...-al-galaa/2882 <<<---

.. peace ..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-23-2011, 10:44 PM
walahi I think it is is a shame that we should be asking 'NATO' for help instead of going into jihad against kaffirs inside and out.. the mere utterance of the word is enough to merit a imprisonment without trial at Gitmo. What is wrong with us? where are our men? When has NATO helped? they don't even look good on paper, they bomb and kill without an apology and pretend to dispense with humanitarian aid.. wake up Muslims, wake up.. pretty soon it will be out turn too.

:w:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-23-2011, 10:56 PM
To Mods: If this thread should be deleted, please do so..

Jazakallaahu Khaayr..

جوري
05-23-2011, 11:12 PM
That's not necessary sis, maybe NATO is the only way to get stuff out to them.. my fear is that stuff will come in the form of bombs.. Allah a3lam I do know that they'd love to eradicate Islam and Muslims from the face of the earth..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-23-2011, 11:36 PM
^Allaahu Musta'aan..

This is indeed sad, may Allaah grant protection to those who are oppressed and prevent such a thing from happening Aameen..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!