/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Who Am I?
05-24-2011, 02:47 PM
Hello everyone.

I'm just a guy who is trying to figure out life. I think that says it all.

(This post was supposed to go here, not in my other thread)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
05-24-2011, 02:51 PM
Salaam

welcome - we're all on the same journey

peace

selsebil
05-26-2011, 12:46 PM
Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Who Am I?
05-26-2011, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by selsebil
Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.
Thank you.

So far I think it has been productive. If nothing else, I've learned quite a fair bit about Islam already and have a better understanding of it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flame of Hope
05-26-2011, 10:24 PM
A MOST HEARTY- BELATED - WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!

Now that you're here, hope you stay for good. :statisfie

I know you are struggling right now......trying to decide what to pick. So here's a suggestion. Don't think "Christianity"...... "Islam"...... "Atheism".... "Polytheism"......

Instead think of them as ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL......

It become problematic when we view religion with their names attached to them.

Then what you do is........................ ask yourself what makes more sense? ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL......?

So if DEF makes more sense to you, then you must pick that........... and you mustn't care what DEF represents.

That's all there is to it. What matters is that you find the TRUTH. And TRUTH always makes sense..... :wub:

Hope this helps a little.....

Who Am I?
05-26-2011, 11:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
A MOST HEARTY- BELATED - WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!

Now that you're here, hope you stay for good. :statisfie

I know you are struggling right now......trying to decide what to pick. So here's a suggestion. Don't think "Christianity"...... "Islam"...... "Atheism".... "Polytheism"......

Instead think of them as ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL......

It become problematic when we view religion with their names attached to them.

Then what you do is........................ ask yourself what makes more sense? ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL......?

So if DEF makes more sense to you, then you must pick that........... and you mustn't care what DEF represents.

That's all there is to it. What matters is that you find the TRUTH. And TRUTH always makes sense..... :wub:

Hope this helps a little.....
Thank you.

This is pretty much what I said to myself last night. I will admit that I have doctrinal issues with both religions, but I am putting all of that aside for right now. I prayed to God that He would lead me down the right path. When I find a place where I feel like I belong, I will know that I have found my home. Maybe that is still Christianity or maybe it is Islam. Whatever the case, I will know when I find it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!