/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Name-Change Club

Flame of Hope
05-24-2011, 07:55 PM
Does it break your heart to join The Name-Change Club?

Or does it break your heart when others join The Name-Change Club?

Are you considering joining The Name-Change Club? Why would you do something like that?

What dire consequences arise when you join The Name-Change Club?

Would you encourage people to join The Name-Change Club?

Everything you feel about The Name-Change Club, please express your delicate and bizarre emotions here....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
05-24-2011, 08:25 PM
^ what is the Name-change club ?

is it a place where I can change my name to something more funny, and feel I'm a new person ? Seems good.

Does it break your heart to join The Name-Change Club? No.

Or does it break your heart when others join The Name-Change Club? No.

Are you considering joining The Name-Change Club? No.

Why would you do something like that? I don't know .

What dire consequences arise when you join The Name-Change Club? I don't know .

Would you encourage people to join The Name-Change Club? I don't know . May be.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-24-2011, 08:37 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

okay since this is in the puzzles and humour section i'll have a go :-\

format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
nope, but i think your geeky :skeleton:

does it break your heart when others join The Name-Change Club?
yes, because i think they're all geeky, they dont deserve it.

Are you considering joining The Name-Change Club? Why would you do something like that?
No not really i like my name, but you can create a name for what you think my name should be..Because its worth it, and also because it would feel awkward when calling someone saying "oye you" if they have no name, a world would be a not so respectful world :-\

Li Mods and some members will become angry at me, for making a silly post like this..

maybe, if there are members out there who are wanting to change their names insha'Allaah..though i must say i feel everyone seems comfortable with their names.. but no harm in trying..

.. peace ..

Flame of Hope
05-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Walaykum salam!

format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
No not really i like my name, but you can create a name for what you think my name should be..Because its worth it, and also because it would feel awkward when calling someone saying "oye you" if they have no name, a world would be a not so respectful world
I think I'd recognize you if you joined the club and you renamed yourself as Pearly Two Shoes....Miss Pearly.....or Pearly White. Anything with Pearl in it....

Would you recognize me if I got a rename.................like Tornado or something? ^o)

I started this thread coz I find lots of folks changing their names.......but I got See-Through Eyes. I know who they are. Just can't understand why they joined the Club.

Remember naidamar? Well there's no more naidamar..........but there's Ramadan. There's also no more Hamza81.....there's Hamza Asadullah though. :heated:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-24-2011, 09:10 PM
^Tornado? that sounds scary sis, your not a scary sis :\ ..maybe you can be 'Pearly white'..

My old nicks were 'Muslim World 12', then 'Muslimah 4 Life' and now 'Pearl of Wisdom' dont worry i still have more chances, you wont find me on my next name changing mission : D, btw it seems you have enough posts to join the Sis section : D..

Flame of Hope
05-24-2011, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
^Tornado? that sounds scary sis, your not a scary sis :\ ..maybe you can be 'Pearly white'..
I scare people with my talk about death and Hell fire, don't you know? :skeleton: Looks like it's not working. :(

Oh well. How does the name Spark sound to you? ......from flame to just spark. That way nobody would even notice me coz I'm so tiny.

GuestFellow
05-24-2011, 09:21 PM
I left the club. I was Guestfellow, then ProfessorSunday and now Guestfellow again. I might change my name to MrFriday or MrAllSunday.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-24-2011, 09:21 PM
^yeah that seems fine too.. what about 'Sparky flame'? or :-\ maybe your suggestion was better 'Sparkz'..

Also those are reminders so that one remains steadfast upon their deen, so its a good kind of scary..

GuestFellow
05-24-2011, 09:23 PM

I scare people with my talk about death and Hell fire, don't you know? :skeleton: Looks like it's not working. :(

Oh well. How does the name Spark sound to you? ......from flame to just spark. That way nobody would even notice me coz I'm so tiny.
Change your name into pink monster! Go rarrwwww and eat someone up. :p:

Flame of Hope
05-24-2011, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Change your name into pink monster! Go rarrwwww and eat someone up.
Actually that's a great suggestion. I'll become Pink Panther and go after someone called Carrot Cake. I would also gobble up all the Fwendly Croissants. Mwahh ah ha ha ha! :Evil:

GuestFellow
05-24-2011, 11:37 PM
^ Your not very nice. :(

Croissants are endangered species...

EDIT:

STUPID TYPOS...

Ramadhan
05-25-2011, 02:02 AM
I left the club. I was Guestfellow, then ProfessorSunday and now Guestfellow again. I might change my name to MrFriday or MrAllSunday.

Wait until you find the perfect name, and you'll be back soon in da club. :)

sister herb
05-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Time to change name of Flame as Flame-Who-Again-Sits-In-Broom-Closet?

Flame of Hope
05-25-2011, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Time to change name of Flame as Flame-Who-Again-Sits-In-Broom-Closet?

lol sis. I looooooove you for the sake of Allah! Those smileys of yours really make my day.

Well now......let's see. Flame-Who-Again-Sits-In-Broom-Closet is a wonderfully grand name.

You can call me Flame for short. :p

sister harb I like your username so please don't change it to anything like sister hitler or sister therapist. That would break my heart.

I like the following usernames and I don't want to see those folks join the Name Change Club:

Pearl of Wisdom.......yayyyyyy!!!! I marvel at her wisdom every time she speaks. It also reminds me of wisdom which everyone in the world is trying to get their slimy hands on.

tigerkhan........ who can forget a name like that? It's kind of cute too. Besides the tiger is my favorite animal.

Just A Guy...... simple, down-to-earth name. Soooo nice.

S. Belle...... that name keeps folks guessing what that "S" stands for.

Guestfellow..... makes me think that I'm a guest and I will be entertained with an ample helping of croissants and carrot cakes.

Those are the ones I can think of right now....... :shade:

Ghazalah
05-25-2011, 07:17 PM
Tornado suits u Flame. :D

sister herb
05-25-2011, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Tornado suits u Flame. :D
Flame the Tornado?

We better shelter.

Hannah.
05-25-2011, 08:43 PM

Would you recognize me if I got a rename.................like Tornado or something? ^o)
Don't worry, even with the name change we'll still recognize you by the amount of insightful threads you start with :)
But if I could change your name for you, I'd call you MamaIB :D

al yunan
05-25-2011, 09:24 PM

Assalamu Alaikum sister,

I think a nice name for you concidering all your writings, would be Nour ul Hind .

Masalam

Ghazalah
05-25-2011, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hannah.
MamaIB
:lol: How about Big Mamma? :giggling:

Wherever you are dearest S.Belle change your name back to Milia or what it was before, I liked that one imsad

Flame of Hope
05-26-2011, 12:40 AM
Flame the Tornado?

We better shelter.

rofl ..........

Is that sister harb digging for shelter? ;D

Flame of Hope
05-26-2011, 12:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hannah.
Don't worry, even with the name change we'll still recognize you by the amount of insightful threads you start with
But if I could change your name for you, I'd call you MamaIB
MamaIB!!!!!!! :exhausted :phew

No point in changing my name I see. No matter what disguise I put on, it isn't gonna work in this IB forum.....they are all equipped with See Through Eyes as well. :hmm:

Flame of Hope
05-26-2011, 12:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by al yunan
Assalamu Alaikum sister,

I think a nice name for you concidering all your writings, would be Nour ul Hind .

Masalam
Walaykum salam brother.

Nour ul Hind. That sounds like a nice name...... except that I am not a Light. I'm a bit of Fire.

Flame ul Hind.

Flame of Hope
05-26-2011, 12:58 AM
:lol: How about Big Mamma? :giggling:

Wherever you are dearest S.Belle change your name back to Milia or what it was before, I liked that one imsad
Aha! I've solved the riddle! So S. Belle was formerly MILA!!!!! (And I thought it was a code word.... :mmokay: )

Miss Ghazalah......... I've got a name for you if you decide to join the Club : Miss Giggles.

Tyrion
05-26-2011, 01:22 AM
I haaaate it when people change their names... It can get so confusing/annoying... -____-

sister herb
05-26-2011, 04:03 PM

rofl ..........

Is that sister harb digging for shelter? ;D
No. Sister harb is here...

Flame of Hope
05-26-2011, 04:19 PM
No. Sister harb is here...

rofl....!

I loooove your sense of humor sis! :wub: And I love your choice of smileys. ;D

peace_maker
05-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Flame ul Hind.
You mean, Naar ul Hind? ;D

S.Belle
05-28-2011, 06:37 PM

really?.... i thought it was just....unoriginal.... :( im sawwwry

Aha! I've solved the riddle! So S. Belle was formerly MILA!!!!! (And I thought it was a code word.... :mmokay: )

Miss Ghazalah......... I've got a name for you if you decide to join the Club : Miss Giggles.
URGH now the mystery has been solved....but you still dont know what the S stands for only one person on here knows......please person that knows DONT tell it hehehe :P

Haya emaan
05-29-2011, 02:05 PM

Or does it break your heart when others join The Name-Change Club?

Everything you feel about The Name-Change Club, please express your delicate and bizarre emotions here....
when your name becomes awkward or it has some wired meanings or it simply means nothing you can join the name change club....:hmm:

Innocent Soul
05-29-2011, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Belle
really?.... i thought it was just....unoriginal.... im sawwwry
I liked that name :><:. I am with sis Ghazalah. Change your name back to Mila.

GuestFellow
05-29-2011, 02:53 PM
^ Who's Mila? :/

Ansariyah
05-29-2011, 04:07 PM
I don't really like it when people change their names same way one changes a shirt. If someone had a good reason to do so I dont mind, but randomly changing names, C'mon!

Be original!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-29-2011, 05:21 PM

Ar-RaYYan
05-30-2011, 01:21 AM
I havent been here for a while and I can already see that some people have changed their names. Can get really confusing. There were so many people I thought were new and then looking at their join date I realise they were not new and i had to somehow guess who they were previously. So far I'm getting it right...

Who Am I?
05-30-2011, 01:29 AM
Flame will be instantly recognizable because of the color font she uses.

You should really use red, Flame.

S.Belle
05-30-2011, 01:43 AM
^ Who's Mila? :/
ME!! (12 characters)

Flame of Hope
05-30-2011, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
Flame will be instantly recognizable because of the color font she uses.

You should really use red, Flame.
:scared:

What?!!!!! RED???? And have everybody turn their attention towards ME?!!!!! :omg: :nervous:

I don't want anybody to notice me you know...... :embarrass :hiding:

Ar-RaYYan
05-30-2011, 05:54 PM

What?!!!!! RED???? And have everybody turn their attention towards ME?!!!!! :omg: :nervous:

I am afraid with your beautiful way of writing people HAVE noticed you and will keep noticing you :D

Who Am I?
05-30-2011, 06:53 PM

Yeah, well, I'm afraid it's too late for that, Mistress of Teal.

sister herb
05-31-2011, 05:12 AM

We don´t notice your presense at all... at least most of us... or at least some...

--->(Flame there)

...maybe.

Flame of Hope
05-31-2011, 05:38 AM
We don´t notice your presense at all... at least most of us... or at least some...

--->(Flame there)

...maybe.
Urgent Letter to sister harb aka sister hitler.

Please, please, please lock me up in the Broom Closet. :nervous: I'm in great danger of some sort. A shark is out there after me too.

Respectfully,
Flame, the Tornado, aka Mistress of Teal.

Who Am I?
05-31-2011, 05:51 PM
Oi, what if I need the broom to sweep?

GuestFellow
05-31-2011, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Belle

ME!! (12 characters)
I don't believe you. :p:

Flame of Hope
05-31-2011, 10:53 PM
You can buy one from Walmart. :p

Innocent Soul
06-01-2011, 01:44 AM
I don't believe you.
:alright: I and sis Ghazalah are the witnessses :shade:.

sister herb
06-01-2011, 03:58 AM
You will get exelent excuse why not to clean: "can´t use broom because in broom closet is sitting secret agent Miss Flame, who is hiding from Sister Hitler from UFO Forces".

Who Am I?
06-01-2011, 03:19 PM
You will get exelent excuse why not to clean: "can´t use broom because in broom closet is sitting secret agent Miss Flame, who is hiding from Sister Hitler from UFO Forces".

I like that. No house cleaning for me today, then...

sister herb
06-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Better keep away from that broom closet any ways; sisters Belle and Flame may hire you to they air forces (of brooms):

Haya emaan
06-01-2011, 04:21 PM
who needs the broom... you can have one from here...:p
no need to disturb sis flame in the closet..:nervous:

Who Am I?
06-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Awesome, muslima haya. Mucho broomness.

I'm not one much for flying, sister harb. Better stay away from that closet, then...

S.Belle
06-04-2011, 03:21 AM
I don't believe you. :p:

*shrugs* ok

format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1

:alright: I and sis Ghazalah are the witnessses :shade:.
lol :)

see i have witnessess.....court adjourned

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!