/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need your prayers

Riana17
05-25-2011, 12:24 PM
SALAM to all,

Please pray that Allah listens to my prayers and guides my mother to be a MUSLIMAH.

In my heart I know she deserves to be Muslim but all is in the willing of Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
05-25-2011, 06:08 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

May Allah guide your mother into becoming Muslim. Ameen.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-25-2011, 06:24 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

you and your mother are in my Du'aas..

may Allaah guide your mother to Islaam and also grant you the best in both this life and the akhirah Aameen

al yunan
05-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Walaikum Assalam sister,

May Allah S.W.T grant your wish.

As a Dua should be followed by deeds I would like to offer you some advice.
To impress your mother that your new religion has a made you a better person always show your best behaviour and go out of your way to be helpful.
Should she say something that upsets you do not respond but rather say that Islam has taught you that Janah is below your mother's feet, therefore you have to show respect and cant respond in kind.
Try not to make her uncomfortable with religious talks or comparisons of faith.
It's always best to discuss religious matters in private thus she may voice her opinions.
Avoid anything that embarrasses her and if you not sure ask her.
Remember that a few deeds of kindness are worth a thousand words.
Don't over do it, no parent wants to be patronised by their child.
I never got a chance to save my mother as she died suddenly from total cancer, so my heart is with you on this quest and I hope she sees the truth of Allah S.W.T. Amin !

Masalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
05-26-2011, 05:57 AM
Allah swt guide her the right.

Amat Allah
05-26-2011, 06:00 AM
May Allah guide your precious mother to His straight path of Al haqq and of the real endless happiness always and forever and May He The Exalted keep you honey firm on His straight path and be pleased with ya always Ameeeeeeeeen

Riana17
05-26-2011, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by al yunan
Walaikum Assalam sister,

May Allah S.W.T grant your wish.

As a Dua should be followed by deeds I would like to offer you some advice.
To impress your mother that your new religion has a made you a better person always show your best behaviour and go out of your way to be helpful.
Should she say something that upsets you do not respond but rather say that Islam has taught you that Janah is below your mother's feet, therefore you have to show respect and cant respond in kind.
Try not to make her uncomfortable with religious talks or comparisons of faith.
It's always best to discuss religious matters in private thus she may voice her opinions.
Avoid anything that embarrasses her and if you not sure ask her.
Remember that a few deeds of kindness are worth a thousand words.
Don't over do it, no parent wants to be patronised by their child.
I never got a chance to save my mother as she died suddenly from total cancer, so my heart is with you on this quest and I hope she sees the truth of Allah S.W.T. Amin !

Masalam

salam to all & thanks for all your prayers:
yes I am trying to do that

I never really had the chance to experience the mother & daughter thing: due to poverty & all
But Life improves since I was 15 (alhamdollelah) she dont have to work, however from that age, I have to leave our country to study/work
I didnt see her for the past 6yrs and last month, when I visited her I brought for her Quran & some leaflets (I also bring for my father, but you will wonder why I am praying harder for my mom bcoz she suffered all this years for us, work very hard to put food on our stomaches while father used to leave her when she is pregnant and come back to her again when she is ready to be impregnated and so forth, 10kids on the row-3dead)

my mom is very simple, no fancy at all, just a powder on her face and never goes to neighborhood to make nameema, she has so much patience etc. so praying for her revertion is something I feel I cant do alone, however with your help inshallah , she will be Guided soon

Riana17
05-26-2011, 09:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
May Allah guide your precious mother to His straight path of Al haqq and of the real endless happiness always and forever and May He The Exalted keep you honey firm on His straight path and be pleased with ya always Ameeeeeeeeen
thank you Maam .. I am hoping really from my heart... salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!