/* */

PDA

View Full Version : this is my wife,s trust

jameelash
05-25-2011, 03:59 PM
salam

This is my wife's trust
Once a group of Muslims were on their travels propagating Islam in Edinburgh. The Imam who was leading the prayer [in a public place] after completing it, was met by a few girls. One of the girls asked, "Do you know English?" The young man [who was leading the prayer] said, "I do". She said, "What is this that you have done?" The young man replied, "We have performed worship". The girl said, "But today isn’t Sunday". The young man said, "We do this five times a day". The young lady expressed, "That’s a lot".

The young man explained that if the blessings of Allah are kept in view, this is very little. And this is that action which brings about the spring of tranquility. This isn’t hardship, this is felicity. Then the girl extended her hand to bid farewell and the young man said, "Forgive me for my hand cannot touch you". She asked why? He said, "This is my wife’s trust". The girl collapsed to the ground, With tears in her eyes, she said, "How blessed is that wife who has such a husband, O that the men in Europe would be like this!"

By Moulana Tariq Jamil

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
05-26-2011, 09:52 AM
ya i also hear this.
one more, i heard one a group of Pakistani ppl was in west for dawa purpose. one non-muslim came to him and ask for how much time u are here. they replied for 12 months. he ask so where are ur wives and children. they say they r in back home Pakistan. he ask so will they wait for u for these 12 months. they replied surely. he say in west if we leave our wife for few months we have not surety and guarantee that she will wait for us or do another marriage.
islam is so beautiful religion and it teach us shyness, loyalty and care and sacrifice for his/her spouse.

Aprender
05-26-2011, 03:55 PM
Aww. What a lovely story. Thanks for sharing.

format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
he say in west if we leave our wife for few months we have not surety and guarantee that she will wait for us or do another
:( Living in the West, I guess that does occur from time to time but many wives do wait. :)

Mr.President
05-26-2011, 04:04 PM
^ many people do this leaving wife for 1 year or more for work, dawa and business reasons but is it allowed in islam to leave a wife for such a long period ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flame of Hope
05-26-2011, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President
many people do this leaving wife for 1 year or more for work, dawa and business reasons but is it allowed in islam to leave a wife for such a long period ?
If you go by the Shariah, it's not allowed. 6 months is the maximum time and even that has to be secured by getting the wife's consent.

Islam protects women. :wub:

Alhamdulillahir rabbil al ameen!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2011, 05:13 PM
Subhaan'Allaah!

I dont know what else to say, i wish that this spreads in the whole world and people understand.

Islaam is a huge blessing!

Who Am I?
05-26-2011, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame

If you go by the Shariah, it's not allowed. 6 months is the maximum time and even that has to be secured by getting the wife's consent.

Islam protects women. :wub:

Alhamdulillahir rabbil al ameen!
Which is something that I am still discovering after reading years of negative stories about women in Islam.

Aprender
05-26-2011, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
Which is something that I am still discovering after reading years of negative stories about women in Islam.
It's OK. It's good that you are finally learning the truth about this wonderful way of life. ^_^

Who Am I?
05-27-2011, 12:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
It's OK. It's good that you are finally learning the truth about this wonderful way of life. ^_^
I am always seeking knowledge. Ever since I was a kid, I was always reading books and watching documentaries to learn. I figure if I get nothing else out of this place, I can learn about a new culture and a new religion, and expand my mind.

ProudMuslimSis
05-27-2011, 04:19 AM
The maximum limit a husband is allowed to be away from his wife is four months, or six months in the view of the scholars of the Hanbali school. This is the maximum period a woman can endure separation from her husband.

(Source: Dr. Su'aad Salih, Al-Azhar University)

ardianto
08-12-2011, 04:02 PM
From what I know many Ulama permit husbands leave their wives more than four or six months as long as with valid reason. In example, the husbands go to the war. But there are number of requirements such as the wives are safe in their homes, the wives know where are their husband going, etc.

The prohibition is only for case which the husbands leave their wives without any news.

Perseveranze
08-12-2011, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
It's just pure ignorance of people, maybe one day the west will teach the virtues of Islam.

"Islamic virtuous deeds are not limited to honoring and respecting women, but rather, we can add that Islam is the first religion to honor and respect women. We can easily prove this by illustrating that all religions and nations, prior to the advent of Islam, caused much harm and insult to women." [Gustave Le Bon]

جوري
08-12-2011, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
It's just pure ignorance of people, maybe one day the west will teach the virtues of Islam.

"Islamic virtuous deeds are not limited to honoring and respecting women, but rather, we can add that Islam is the first religion to honor and respect women. We can easily prove this by illustrating that all religions and nations, prior to the advent of Islam, caused much harm and insult to women." [Gustave Le Bon]
Is that you replying to 'Mike' in the comment section?
http://www.islamophobiatoday.com/201...ry-simpletons/
if so I commend you, very well said masha'Allah..

:w:

Who Am I?
08-12-2011, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze

:sl:

This is one thing that I admire about Islam now. Muslim women are honored, revered, protected, far more than they are in secular Western society. I also admire the intelligence and strength of Muslim women. They put a lot of Western women to shame.

I'm reading "The Sealed Nectar" at the moment and I read the part about pre-Islamic Arabia and how they used to bury female infants alive because daughters were not valued in that society. Then the Prophet (saws) changed the perspective on that when the Message was first revealed.

I also like how the genders are kept seperate. Unusual for a man raised in a sex-crazed Western society, but I realize that I cannot afford the distraction of having women around when I am trying to become a better man.

Abz2000
08-17-2011, 12:24 AM
Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullah
This is the third part of Night Patrols Of Umar Bin Khattab. To read the second part please visit the following link.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74497

During one of his patrols he passes by a house. (Those days’ houses didn’t have a front yard or back yard or a huge garden or sound proof walls. These were very modest mud brick buildings.
The house is basically composed of few rooms and that’s it. Hassan Al basri said, the ceiling of the house of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) could be touched by hand.)
So you could hear what is happening inside these houses.
Umar bin Khattab is walking very late at night and he hears a women. This woman was reciting the lines of poetry.

Basically this woman was a wife of a soldier.
Her husband was away for a very long time and she was feeling very lonely.
She has no children and she was staying at home alone. So she was reciting the lines of poetry.

This night is very very long and I have no companion to be with me
If it wasn’t for Allah I would have been with another man…….

So basically she is saying that if it wasn’t for Allah, I would have committed Haraam.
But then she said but because I fear Allah and because there is an eye that is watching me all the time.
If it wasn’t the case I would have been with another companion.

Umar Bin Khattab said: May Allah have mercy on you.
He wasn’t speaking to her but he was making duaa for her.

He then goes to his daughter Hafsa.
He knocks on the door, seeing him hafsa said “Oh my father why did you come in this late hour. It must be something very urgent.
So he comes and says “For how long can a woman wait for her husband. How long can she stay alone? How long will her patience last.
Hafsa said “one month, two month, three month and then after four months her patience runs out.”

Umar bin Khattab immediately issues an order that no Muslim soldier should stay away from his wife for more than four months. So the rotation is for four months.

But there was a problem; many of those soldiers didn’t want to come back.
You know now, soldiers are crying, they want to go back to mom and dad. I want to go back to my girl friend. They are weeping, they are crying.
But these soldiers who are fighting for fisabillilah some of them didn’t want to go back.
So umar bin khattab had to force them. He sent some orders, he said “You either go back or I can give you an exemption if you agree to give financial independence to your wives;
you have to provide her with sufficient money so that she wouldn’t be in any need. Otherwise you divorce.

These are the teachings that show the care that Umar bin khattab had for the muslim family.
How eager he was to make sure that men are happy, women are happy and children are happy…

SFatima
09-22-2011, 01:48 PM
^^ good post, its a strange feeling why we are kept away from so much real knowledge for so long...nothing of this has ever been a part of a curriculum that teaches the subject islam, at least in our country...wonder about the rest of the world...

jameelash
01-05-2012, 01:17 PM
salam

these jamath goes for one year only with the permission of the wife and provision given to the whole family. once in the life time they go for such jamath and thattoo is not a must or forced.they go on their own will with the blessing of their family.leaving their wife and their kids and going far is not easy for themthey too r human beings.but for the sake of deen, for the love of Allah they do it.for years and years our beloved prophet bored patientlythe hardiship of kuffars for the sake of Allah,s deen,. now islam is in a way weakning..salah ramazan everything has bcome a ritual.fitna is increasing..isn,t it time to wake up,revive deen.our beloved prophet is no more. .isn,t it the duty of us the uammath of prophet mohamed (S A W)to work for it till qiyama.what right do we have to question people who work hard for the the hayath of deen whether for 4mth,6mths,1yr, or evenfor oneday.Allah know everyones intentioin.we don,t have the right to critisize such people.atleast we can be quite about it.Allahuknows best

~ Sabr ~
01-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Subhan'Allah, this should be the trust between all the husbands and wives.

Marina-Aisha
01-05-2012, 03:23 PM
thats amamzing story thanx for posting.

Abdul-Raouf
01-05-2012, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullah
This is the third part of Night Patrols Of Umar Bin Khattab. To read the second part please visit the following link.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74497

During one of his patrols he passes by a house. (Those days’ houses didn’t have a front yard or back yard or a huge garden or sound proof walls. These were very modest mud brick buildings.
The house is basically composed of few rooms and that’s it. Hassan Al basri said, the ceiling of the house of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) could be touched by hand.)
So you could hear what is happening inside these houses.
Umar bin Khattab is walking very late at night and he hears a women. This woman was reciting the lines of poetry.

Basically this woman was a wife of a soldier.
Her husband was away for a very long time and she was feeling very lonely.
She has no children and she was staying at home alone. So she was reciting the lines of poetry.

This night is very very long and I have no companion to be with me
If it wasn’t for Allah I would have been with another man…….

So basically she is saying that if it wasn’t for Allah, I would have committed Haraam.
But then she said but because I fear Allah and because there is an eye that is watching me all the time.
If it wasn’t the case I would have been with another companion.

Umar Bin Khattab said: May Allah have mercy on you.
He wasn’t speaking to her but he was making duaa for her.

He then goes to his daughter Hafsa.
He knocks on the door, seeing him hafsa said “Oh my father why did you come in this late hour. It must be something very urgent.
So he comes and says “For how long can a woman wait for her husband. How long can she stay alone? How long will her patience last.
Hafsa said “one month, two month, three month and then after four months her patience runs out.”

Umar bin Khattab immediately issues an order that no Muslim soldier should stay away from his wife for more than four months. So the rotation is for four months.

But there was a problem; many of those soldiers didn’t want to come back.
You know now, soldiers are crying, they want to go back to mom and dad. I want to go back to my girl friend. They are weeping, they are crying.
But these soldiers who are fighting for fisabillilah some of them didn’t want to go back.
So umar bin khattab had to force them. He sent some orders, he said “You either go back or I can give you an exemption if you agree to give financial independence to your wives;
you have to provide her with sufficient money so that she wouldn’t be in any need. Otherwise you divorce.

These are the teachings that show the care that Umar bin khattab had for the muslim family.
How eager he was to make sure that men are happy, women are happy and children are happy…
...my love for Umar is increasing always... .... Alhamdulillah.
Jazakallah khair in abundance for the post.

syilla
01-06-2012, 01:44 AM
according to malaysia shariah i think if you leave your wife for three months the wife can bring to the court and declare as talaq but still need the wife to go the court and get her consent.

nm knew better than me for he is a lawyer but he is a bit discourage coming to the forum. InshaAllah one day probably after he got married and wants to share the news to everyone :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!