/* */

PDA

View Full Version : All about FEET

Riana17
05-26-2011, 10:13 AM
SALAM I HAVE TWO Qs pls:

The situation is I pray Zuhr & Asr in the office 6x a week:

1. I am wearing stockings (not socks), can I make an intention during my 1st wudu of the day.. not to wash my feet so I dont have to repeat atleast before praying Zuhr?
2. Is it okay to show feet while praying?

Currently I am washing my feet everytime I make wudu & trying to hide my feet in sajada. I know I can bring skirt to cover, but I still wanna know.

thanks in advance

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riana17
06-12-2011, 12:44 PM
lol i never knew many of my post were approved after 2weeks
salam

Ramadhan
06-12-2011, 01:24 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
1. I am wearing stockings (not socks), can I make an intention during my 1st wudu of the day.. not to wash my feet so I dont have to repeat atleast before praying Zuhr?
As long as your wudoo has not been invalidated, you need not to take wudoo each time before shalah. But the thing is, how do you make 100% certain that your wudoo was not invalidated throughout morning?
I have never worn stockings obviously lol, but is it that much hassle to take stockings out and put them on again when you take wudoo? Or is it maybe the place where you take wudoo is not so convenient?

format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
2. Is it okay to show feet while praying?
I'm not sure. Here in Indonesia, women normally pray in what we call "mukena", a simple two-piece white clothe, which cover everything except face and palms, and muslimah would normally carry one of these in their bags, or masjids and mushalla normally keep them so women who do not bring their own can just borrow. Here's a picture of mukena:

I think it would be better for you to carry a simple skirt or something which cover your feet also.

Riana17
06-13-2011, 04:49 AM
Salam Mr Ramadhan
yes I figured out and for 2weeks now I am repeating my complete wudhu whatever it takes, better than having a doubt
Secondly yes i am using the bottom one of the "mukena or long skirt"

May Allah bless you for your input

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!