/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Completly nailed this one.

Perseveranze
05-26-2011, 06:39 PM

Wake up Americans.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
05-26-2011, 11:04 PM
cheers mate and JazakAllah

Dagless
05-26-2011, 11:08 PM
Great video.

Ramadhan
05-27-2011, 04:52 AM
I agree. This is a great video.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
05-27-2011, 05:57 AM
So now these Muslims are questioning the Islam of OBL in order to protect themselves?

The video lacked focus. It started with Islam's prohibition of killing, then shifted to Hamza Yusuf's views on OBL, and then how 9/11 seemed to be a drama...

Perseveranze
05-28-2011, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
So now these Muslims are questioning the Islam of OBL in order to protect themselves?

The video lacked focus. It started with Islam's prohibition of killing, then shifted to Hamza Yusuf's views on OBL, and then how 9/11 seemed to be a drama...
It made some good points though. Unfortunatly, OBL had to be a focus to try and carry out the important message regarding Islam's teachings on violence. Since, due to OBL, many people see Islam for something it is not.

al yunan
05-29-2011, 01:00 PM
Salam to all,

In the recent history of language there has never been a more befitting word to place next to the word "paradox" than Osama bin Laden.

This the first ever written comment that I've ever made about Osama for as a Muslim all that I have ever had to judge him on is the public words of the Kuffar and Shaitin in the media.
As for what Muslims say about him, unless they knew him personally I don't need to hear what ever it is they have to say.
A most basic Ahli Sunni wal Jammah teaching based on the Hadith that one should "never repeat gossip or hearsay" for it is Fitnah.
In closing I'm obligated as a Muslim to ask for Allah S.W.T's mercy for the souls of all the dead unless there is undeniable proof from a Mukmin against any such person.
Brother Perseveranze none of what I wrote is aimed at you and neither do I wish my post to reflect on you in any negative way.

Masalam

PS: The video did how ever show the flair of the Americans for creating "Oswalds".

IAmZamzam
05-31-2011, 12:41 AM
I don't like all this slinging around of country names when it comes to the actions of select few individuals from said country. "The Americans" did this, "the Iraqis" did that, oh no, that's what "the French" and "the Swedes" think. Deliberately or not it pins the actions of a select few on countless millions of others who were not involved and, in most cases, were never even born when the events being spoken of happened. I think it helps subconsciously to make so many people in every country the bigots they are, blaming countless hordes for the actions of their politicians and having no better justification than "well, they voted for them!" (Hint: not everyone voted for anyone, and in America especially the 2000 presidential election proved just how superfluous anyone's votes really are.) Words are more powerful than most know.

al yunan
06-01-2011, 08:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yahya Sulaiman
(Hint: not everyone voted for anyone, and in America especially the 2000 presidential election proved just how superfluous anyone's votes really are.) Words are more powerful than most know.
Salam,
I don't think that any one with a basic I.Q higher than 65 anywhere believes that actually votes mean anything in the U.S.A except maybe in the U.S.A.

Masalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!