Amadeus85
05-26-2011, 07:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMFZZOOZLg

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Predator
05-27-2011, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85

Thanks for this video

.Hitler is in his book my struggle said "I could have annhilated all the Jews but I left some of them alive so that you will know the reason why I was killing them" .Well, now we know why.

GuestFellow
05-27-2011, 02:21 PM
I don't trust David Duke...I think he was a KKK member. o_O

aadil77
05-27-2011, 03:45 PM
I don't think parts of that vid are suitable for a muslim audience

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amadeus85
05-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Oh come on, the same media which accuse David Duke also say that all muslims are terrorists blah blah blah.

Muslims should know that in the so called western world there are thousands of people who are no islamophobes and who understand the reality of zionism.

A warning to the muslim world by David Duke -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWL3Gt_0qYM

aadil77
05-27-2011, 04:28 PM
^ err if you're reffering to me, I was talking about the parts with nude women in them

joedawun
05-27-2011, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
Thanks for this video

.Hitler is in his book my struggle said "I could have annhilated all the Jews but I left some of them alive so that you will know the reason why I was killing them" .Well, now we know why.
It speaks volumes when someone is in agreement with Adolph Hitler vis-a-vis the Jews.

joedawun
05-27-2011, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
Oh come on, the same media which accuse David Duke also say that all muslims are terrorists blah blah blah.

Muslims should know that in the so called western world there are thousands of people who are no islamophobes and who understand the reality of zionism.

A warning to the muslim world by David Duke -
There are plenty of people in the "so called western world" that not only aren't Islamophobic, but ironically also are not Jew haters.

It would be ironic if Muslims were to find a friend in David Duke. However, any equal opportunity hater should be very pleased with his sentiments.

GuestFellow
05-27-2011, 09:29 PM
^ I personally don't trust this man like I previously mentioned. I watched some of his videos and there are some things which he says that contain an element of truth. There is even an element of truth in what Fox news presents, but the facts are usually distorted and misrepresented.

David Duke: Nick Griffin was 'lynched' on Question Time

^ Interesting article.

I would also like to add that Muslims that support this man, think twice. I went on his website and read an article about racism and we would all disagree with him on what he has to say.

ICYUNVMe
05-27-2011, 09:40 PM
LOL at some mis-informed Muslims using a person like David Duke to legitimize their silly perspectives on society. What it demonstrates is that for all of the big talk about Muslims doing their proper research to find the "truth", its seems that some of them are more interested in finding ANYONE who is willing to agree with their distorted world view.

I'm shocked by the hypocrisy. I honestly believed you guys were on the right path... I'm so disappointed.

جوري
05-27-2011, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ICYUNVMe
LOL at some mis-informed Muslims using a person like David Duke to legitimize their silly perspectives on society.

you give a similar perspective and represent the likes of David Duke well!

best,

Muezzin
05-27-2011, 09:48 PM
Thanks for this video

You know he probably would have killed you and your entire family, too? Given that you're probably non-white and all.

GuestFellow
05-27-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm shocked by the hypocrisy. I honestly believed you guys were on the right path...
I'm not convinced. If you believed, we Muslims, were on the right path, would you not have converted to Islam? :/

al yunan
05-27-2011, 10:08 PM
I'm shocked by the hypocrisy. I honestly believed you guys were on the right path... I'm so disappointed.
salam,

Who posted the O.P ? A Christian !
Still disappointed ?
We Orthodox Muslims believe that the messenger is more important than the message unlike the rest who take to heart and mind any thing that's dished before them. Info is just Info and nothing more.

Masalam

YusufNoor
05-27-2011, 10:20 PM
i hope no-one minds that didn't watch a video by david freeking duke.

referring to duke and others of a similar nature [EXTREME RIGHT WING] completely misses the MOST important point, as i've come to see it. that is that MOST Christians end up being Christian Zionists [in my day, i would say that i was very much a Christian Zionist]; not that they ARE Zionists, but that their eschatology in MOST cases REQUIRES that a state of Israel exist!

how so? read:

Luke 21:29 Jesus told them a story. "Look at the fig tree and all the trees," he said. 30 "When you see leaves appear on the branches, you know that summer is near. 31 In the same way, when you see these things happening, you will know that God's kingdom is near.

32 "What I'm about to tell you is true. The people living at that time will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away. But my words will never pass away.
Parable of the Fig Tree
32 “Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; 33 so, you too, when you see all these things, [u]recognize that [v]He is near, right (AR)at the [w]door. 34 Truly I say to you, (AS)this [x]generation will not pass away until all these things take place. 35 (AT)Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.
so, what's supposed to happen?

23 "How awful it will be in those days for pregnant women! How awful for nursing mothers! There will be terrible suffering in the land. There will be great anger against those people. 24 Some will be killed by the sword. Others will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be overrun by those who aren't Jews until the times of the non?Jews come to an end.

25 "There will be miraculous signs in the sun, moon and stars. The nations of the earth will be in terrible pain. They will be puzzled by the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 Terror will make people faint. They will be worried about what is happening in the world. The sun, moon and stars will be shaken from their places.

27 "At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud. He will come with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up. Hold your head up with joy and hope. The time when you will be set free will be very close."
Perilous Times
15 “Therefore when you see the (T)ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in (U)the holy place ((V)let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17 [h]Whoever is on (W)the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18 [i]Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19 But (X)woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be a (Y)great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 Unless those days had been cut short, no [j]life would have been saved; but for (Z)the sake of the [k]elect those days will be cut short. 23 (AA)Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the [l]Christ,’ or ‘[m]There He is,’ do not believe him. 24 For false Christs and (AB)false prophets will arise and will [n]show great [o](AC)signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even (AD)the [p]elect. 25 Behold, I have told you in advance. 26 So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them. 27 (AE)For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the (AF)coming of the (AG)Son of Man be. 28 (AH)Wherever the corpse is, there the [q]vultures will gather.
The Glorious Return
29 “But immediately after the (AI)tribulation of those days (AJ)THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND (AK)THE STARS WILL FALL from [r]the sky, and the powers of [s]the heavens will be shaken. 30 And then (AL)the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see (AM)the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory. 31 And (AN)He will send forth His angels with (AO)A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His [t](AP)elect from (AQ)the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.
you see, "according to the Bible" both Jesus and Paul [at first] preached that the people will see "the son of man" return" "in THEIR lifetime!" [emphasis added.]

well, it did NOT happen and so, much like Camping, Christians now have to rationalize the prophecy. MANY preach it, other believe but are quieter about it.

without Israel, there's no end-time. to quote Nixon, the "silent majority" agree and thus support Israel. have you ever heard Christian say the state of Israel should be abolished? have you?

we have much more to be concerned with than just the crazy nut-jobs! it's the "silent majority" that gives Israel it's REAL power!

focus, people, focus...

you see, because we appear to be opposed to an end-time prophecy, Christians get away with calling us anti-Christ!

sorry i WASN'T gonna spell it out, but i did...

wa Salaam

Rhubarb Tart
05-27-2011, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
You know he probably would have killed you and your entire family, too? Given that you're probably non-white and all.
LOL
déjà vu?

Who Am I?
05-27-2011, 10:53 PM
What I am about to say will probably disappoint and anger a lot of you, but so be it.

What makes the Jews so special? Why did God not choose the Irish or the Germans (as they themselves believed in WW2)? There are parts of Christianity that seem racist to me when the Bible talks about "God's chosen people". I've never really thought about it, but just accepted that it was so. Now though, I have to wonder.

There are some of us Westerners that are not Islamophobic, but also don't give a crap one way or the other about the Jews vs. Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims. I don't care either way who has control over what land. That has no bearing on whether or not I will find inner peace in my own life. I just want to be happy, and that happiness has no bearing on who controls the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

Perseveranze
05-27-2011, 10:56 PM
LOL at some mis-informed Muslims using a person like David Duke to legitimize their silly perspectives on society. What it demonstrates is that for all of the big talk about Muslims doing their proper research to find the "truth", its seems that some of them are more interested in finding ANYONE who is willing to agree with their distorted world view.

You believed we were on the right path, yet you kept trolling the forums with anti-Islamic remarks.

Ok mate...

Trumble
05-28-2011, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I don't trust David Duke...I think he was a KKK member. o_O
If by ' KKK member' you mean 'Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan' (i.e. racist sc*mbag in chief), then yes, he was. I'm sure he always invites representatives of the local muslim community to his barbecues though. OK, the black muslims have to stand at the other end of the garden to the white muslims, but I'm sure that doesn't get in the way of everybody having a great time singing dirty lyrics to Hava Nagila followed by a rousing chorus of the Horst Wessel Lied.

Woodrow
05-28-2011, 01:12 AM
David Duke is a Racist and a Religious bigot. A very prejudiced man who hates anybody who is not a white, English speaking follower of his brand of Christianity. Because he hates Jews does not make him a friend of Islam.

Zafran
05-28-2011, 03:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I don't think parts of that vid are suitable for a muslim audience
Salaam

I agree theres a naked women in the video.

peace

joedawun
05-28-2011, 04:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
What I am about to say will probably disappoint and anger a lot of you, but so be it.

What makes the Jews so special? Why did God not choose the Irish or the Germans (as they themselves believed in WW2)? There are parts of Christianity that seem racist to me when the Bible talks about "God's chosen people". I've never really thought about it, but just accepted that it was so. Now though, I have to wonder.

There are some of us Westerners that are not Islamophobic, but also don't give a crap one way or the other about the Jews vs. Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims. I don't care either way who has control over what land. That has no bearing on whether or not I will find inner peace in my own life. I just want to be happy, and that happiness has no bearing on who controls the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
Have to go along with the essential points of your post. I have not one ounce of desire to support Israel versus the Palestinians, and I have long been critical of the one sided, unbalanced policies of the US in the Middle East. The two sides need to find a way to live together as good neighbors; unfortunately to date neither seems to have any intention of doing so.

Who Am I?
05-28-2011, 10:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by joedawun
Have to go along with the essential points of your post. I have not one ounce of desire to support Israel versus the Palestinians, and I have long been critical of the one sided, unbalanced policies of the US in the Middle East. The two sides need to find a way to live together as good neighbors; unfortunately to date neither seems to have any intention of doing so.
I am glad to see that I am not the only one with a neutral stance.

Unfortunately I don't think there will ever be peace in the Middle East. I'd like to see it, but I don't think it will ever happen.

Amadeus85
05-29-2011, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
David Duke is a Racist and a Religious bigot. A very prejudiced man who hates anybody who is not a white, English speaking follower of his brand of Christianity. Because he hates Jews does not make him a friend of Islam.
Hello Woodrow,

I think that you loo at it from a bad perspective. The truth is that David Duke isnt from my kindergarten too, he's american and protestant, he believes in democracy, I'm european and catholic, also monarchist. There are many things that I disagree with him. But nowadays it is not most important. Also you should look at it from a geopolitical point of view. He's not a friend of Islam, but he criticize the spheres of american politics that make so much mess in Middle East. Probably you dont see that the same spheres make mess also in Europe, in Canada, in USA.

Its same like with leftists - they are aganst the colonization of Palestine by Jews, but on the other hand they support the colonization of Europe.

Although that I dont agree with all with David Duke he helped me to notice many things in nowadays America. Many bad things that come from USA dont come from the american - protestant source. Hollywood, MTV, ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Centre, ADL of B'nai B'rith its all kosher . Its not christian, not european nor american. Feminists, abortion movement same. There are things where wise westerners and muslims can agree. Because the thing is that we all, Americans, Germans, Italians, Pakistanis, Egyptians and Algerians, are in a circle called New World Order. Those that are called zionists not only occupy parts of Palestine, but also Washington, Warsaw, London. Almost every western country has its own New York Times, ACLU, ADL, AIPAC, MTV.

Of course we can always say - Nah, he's a racist, or on the other hand - No! isnt he a radical muslim? But this leads to nothing, we will keep in same swamp as now.

How Nations Die -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTLB3wFM9nU

How Zionists Divide and Conquer -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJjSzXkm55o

Predator
05-30-2011, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

He'd shove Jew symphatizers into the gas chamber should he come back from the dead long before he'd think of putting someone else

blablaba , go ahead. Blow off steam, call me an "ant-semite" .The word has become a magic wand in the hands of zionist which bring entire world into their knees with the mere threat of labelling the as such .

SubhanAllah, i wont be suprised if you call Allah(SWT) as "Anti-semite" for turning the Jews into pigs for distorting of [others'] words, calf-worshiping , prophet-murdering and prophecy-denials and also Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) as an "anti-semite". for killings Jews who broke their covenant and betrayed the muslims by supporting Quraysh . They are without a doubt the scum of the human race, the rats of the world, the violators of pacts and agreements, the murderers of the prophets, and the offspring of apes and pigs

Who Am I?
05-30-2011, 07:05 PM
OK, I have a question. I know that most Muslims are not actually Arabs, but are Arabs considered Semites too?

Asiyah3
05-30-2011, 07:17 PM
^Yes, they are.

Who Am I?
05-30-2011, 07:23 PM
OK, so it's a family feud, of sorts.

جوري
05-30-2011, 08:50 PM
He'd shove Jew symphatizers into the gas chamber should he come back from the dead long before he'd think of putting someone else

blablaba , go ahead. Blow off steam, call me an "ant-semite" .The word has become a magic wand in the hands of zionist which bring entire world into their knees with the mere threat of labelling the as such .

SubhanAllah, i wont be suprised if you call Allah(SWT) as "Anti-semite" for turning the Jews into pigs for distorting of [others'] words, calf-worshiping , prophet-murdering and prophecy-denials and also Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) as an "anti-semite". for killings Jews who broke their covenant and betrayed the muslims by supporting Quraysh . They are without a doubt the scum of the human race, the rats of the world, the violators of pacts and agreements, the murderers of the prophets, and the offspring of apes and pigs
I don't argue against much evil committed by Jews then and now, however Allah swt does tell us in the noble Quran that there are factions of them that are righteous:

The Heights [7:159]

وَمِن قَوْمِ مُوسَىٰٓ أُمَّةٌۭ يَهْدُونَ بِٱلْحَقِّ وَبِهِۦ يَعْدِلُونَ

Of the people of Moses there is a section who guide and do justice in the light of truth.

:w:

aadil77
05-31-2011, 12:13 AM

Allah blessed the children of israel of the past, the current jews are not the same people.

He choosing them over others was His own will, it does not mean that they were better than other people, just more blessed.

Ramadhan
05-31-2011, 12:50 AM
OK, I have a question. I know that most Muslims are not actually Arabs, but are Arabs considered Semites too?
Not only just "considered", but Arabs are semite.

Who Am I?
05-31-2011, 02:13 AM
Alright, another thing I learned this week.

Muezzin
05-31-2011, 12:46 PM
If you say so.

Seems you are the only one labelling here. Anyway, why would I label you so? I'm simply trying to show you that you need to choose the type of person you support more carefully.

SubhanAllah, i wont be suprised if you call Allah(SWT) as "Anti-semite" for turning the Jews into pigs for distorting of [others'] words, calf-worshiping , prophet-murdering and prophecy-denials and also Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) as an "anti-semite". for killings Jews who broke their covenant and betrayed the muslims by supporting Quraysh .
They are without a doubt the scum of the human race, the rats of the world, the violators of pacts and agreements, the murderers of the prophets, and the offspring of apes and pigs
And for this belief, you would support the actions of a genocidal white supremacist?

Iconodule
10-18-2011, 03:51 PM
I just want to point out what most probably know already- not all Christians are Zionists. It seems to be mainly a phenomenon among some American Protestants. Orthodox Christians tend to be very critical of the state of Israel. What many "Christian Zionists" ignore is that Arab Christians are equally oppressed under the Zionist state.

Jedi_Mindset
10-18-2011, 06:29 PM

Hitler was raised by ''zionist/masons'' themselves. Why? The Ww2 was a big sacrifice ritual , but also a excuse to place east-european jews in palestine and give them a country. If you don't know, this plan was already engineered in 1917. the balfour-declaration, made by the rich zionist Rothchild family.

They needed to find an excuse for the creation of israel so the people here in the west would accept it. And that was WW2, they felt symphatized with the jews (because of their sufferings). This made in 1917 and prepared since then, first they needed to destroy the khalifah and then create ''israel''. This happened with the help of the british.

Now Zionism is a ideology made in the 19th century. Not by human but shaytaan. (Zionists are the flock of Satan but will also follow dajjal in the future). And the ideology convinced many jews to follow it. (Especially when israel was created and because of indoctrination). This is the sad part and that's why almost all the jews will be killed in the end times, since they'll follow the false messiah. Don't call me ''The arrivals'' freak. Read protocols of the elders of Zion. Also the series Solomons Temple will make it clear .

Also not all jews are bad see this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oeB3QhX2RI

the arrivals will only make you confused,

We live in times of massive deception right now. Help your imaan and stay out of the fitnah Insha'Allah. Be aware brothers and sisters ;)

Salaam

GuestFellow
10-18-2011, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
Hitler was raised by ''zionist/masons'' themselves.
Salaam,

Is there evidence for this?

Jedi_Mindset
10-18-2011, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Salaam,

Is there evidence for this?

Anti-defemation league or ADL. Is a zionist movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWV5K0yzGwU also the nazi scandal in it. Also through the Skull&bones society, the father of bush with help of rockefeller family gave nazis war-material. But i don't have proof to show that tough...

Suprising eh? Zionist movement who supports nazis. This shows really what politics are today= games

Futuwwa
10-18-2011, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iconodule
I just want to point out what most probably know already- not all Christians are Zionists. It seems to be mainly a phenomenon among some American Protestants. Orthodox Christians tend to be very critical of the state of Israel. What many "Christian Zionists" ignore is that Arab Christians are equally oppressed under the Zionist state.
One of the things that I dig about contemporary Orthodox Christianity is that you haven't abandoned supersessionism out of political correctness, like pretty much all other Christian denominations have.

GuestFellow
10-18-2011, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
But i don't have proof to show that tough...
Salaam,

Then you need to do more research. I can make several statements but no one is going to believe me until I present evidence. This evidence may involve pictures, documents from government archives and so on. YouTube videos made by someone that I don't know is not going to convince many people.

If you are interested in America's financing of Nazi Germany, you should read Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler by Professor Anthony C Sutton. It's available online.

Jedi_Mindset
10-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Hmm i heard from that book, maybe gonna check it out Insha'Allah.

GuestFellow
10-19-2011, 05:32 PM
^ Here you go:

http://reformed-theology.org/html/bo...eet/index.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!